[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think you women-hating gays would have a different opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: tomboy2.jpg (151 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
tomboy2.jpg
151 KB, 576x1024
Do you think you women-hating gays would have a different opinion if if the majority of females were tomboys?
>>
>>5434250
No because gays aren't enslaved to the vaginal jew so they don't have to put up with their bullshit.
>>
>>5434259
>vaginal jew
Opinion discarded
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mwna3sLbB21qh3yij.png (181 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mwna3sLbB21qh3yij.png
181 KB, 500x500
Possibly but they will probably find something else to bitch about.

honestly I look for any excuse to post this image because it describes 90% of /lgbt/
>>
i'm a gay cis man and almost all of my friends are girly girls
they're cool
>>
>>5434520
Would you leave their vaginas for my Dom dick? Don't betray your peeps. Cum to the dank side handsome
>>
>>5434531
Ewwww, you sound unpleasant tbqh.
>>
>>5434250
It's less about hating women and more about being in a position to realise how society has conditioned straight women to be fucking cunts. In general. It's not about SJWs or feminism or anything. It's about ego and cruelty.
>>
File: 1410161365332.png (18 KB, 146x187) Image search: [Google]
1410161365332.png
18 KB, 146x187
>>5434275
Because unless you are a queen you have internalized homophobia right?
Because not wanting to fuck a specific race is racism right?
Because somehow having a disgust towards a caricature of femininity is misogyny right?

That image is fucking delusional and so are you.
>>
>>5434646
Or maybe you're just a prejudiced cunt. Either or.
>>
>>5434520
Fairy detected.
>>
>>5434629
it's not conditioning it's immaturity.
all kids are fucking monsters.
they are not innocent little things they are little sociopaths.
today kids never really grow up.
>>
File: 67429587.png (196 KB, 267x314) Image search: [Google]
67429587.png
196 KB, 267x314
>tomboy-slash-FTM in denial
>visiting gay male friend
>say something about getting my sorry ass in the house
>"well it is a sorry ass because it's a female's"
>>
>>5434575
You sound female t b h. Come back when you have a superior adult homo sense of humor.
>>
>>5434250

mine isnt really about tomboys so much as it is about geek girls. if a girl is legitimately geeky i can get along with them and talk it out.

most girls arent legitimately geeky though, and thats rough. i just like hanging out with people i have things in common with, and its really easy to get things in common with guys.

i also dont like talking with 'touchy' people. most girls are touchy. a lot of faggots are too, so i like to throw the word faggot out there to test a guy before i get to know him too well. if he has an issue with it, hes too touchy, not worth the time.

but my best friends girl plays board games with us and can talk her way through avatar and such so were buds,.
>>
>>5434806
back in my days being a geek meant a social outcast a weirdo and a prime target for bullying.
>>
>>5434806
I'm a faggot who isn't offended by the word faggot and also likes to call other people faggots. It's pretty fun word.
>>
>>5435005
easy to say on 4chan where everyone is a nigger and a fag
>>
I don't hate women but I hate how some women have monopolized homosexuality
How the fuck is a woman supposed to tell me "what's good for me"
>>
File: first-world-gay-problems.jpg (36 KB, 497x353) Image search: [Google]
first-world-gay-problems.jpg
36 KB, 497x353
>>5434250

No, gay men want all the men (especially the straight ones) to themselves. They won't rest til all women are dead. And lesbians complain about men too much too, and gay men hate that.
>>
>>5435005
Exactly, you can be gay and not be a faggot. Hell you can be straight and not be a faggot. Just like you don't have to be mentally disabled to be a retard.
>>
>>5435291
I don't mind women hoarding all the men, that's just the way things are.
What I mind is how self-centered, two-faced and obnoxious women are in general.
>>
>>5434659
I'm not the one saying that simply because a gay guy doesn't follow my style and has the same tastes as me he is a "gay toxic misogynist dude".

Stop trying to dictate how others should be and what they should like.
>>
>>5436075
You do realise how much of a hypocrite you're being right?
>>
>>5434664
uhhh, not really.
actually the only downside of having girl bffs and appearing pretty straight (i guess) is that outsiders always assume we're dating.
waiters will instantly hand me the check; acquaintances will ask how long we've been together, etc.
the worst is that it kind of keeps gay guys from approaching me in front of her.
>>
>>5436408
He's legitimately said nothing hypocritical. You're strawmanning him.
>>
File: despair.jpg (210 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
210 KB, 600x583
>>5435291
>especially the straight ones
>tfw your type is skinny white boy with a deep voice
>tfw the only guys in my life like this are my hot straight friends
>tfw one of said hot straight friends drunkenly admits he'd be interesting in experimenting with me if not for his girlfriend

Wake me up from this pain.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.