[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw trans bisexual/basically lesb, 2 yrs on hrt, never regretted,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>tfw trans bisexual/basically lesb, 2 yrs on hrt, never regretted, went on hrt entirely out of dysphoria/no sexual motivation
>tfw had sex with a female piv
>tfw dommed a bit
>tfw only mild dysphoria
Am I faketrans or trutrans?
>>
you are trans
the end
>>
>>5433418
You are like Larry: AGP
>>
>>5433434
But anon they kept saying how beautiful and soft I am and they dommed me too, even though they are normally hard sub. I came inside but it didn't feel particularly good, I didn't get that male "hnng i just reproduced" feeling it was just a nice orgasm. Mostly it felt like I was using a nice toy that felt good to fuck her/make her feel nice
>>
>>5433448
>anime
Literally agp
>>
>>5433434
butthurt hon pls
>>
>>5433418
> you're on hrt
trans confirmed. Anyone who transitions is trans. Ignore the trutrans elitists. They just want to feel good by tearing others down.
>>
>>5433434

If you experience sexual arousal from presenting as the opposite sex you are AGP
>>
I don't know, man.
>>
Whether you're truly trans or not means nothing. What really matters is if you pass.
>>
You are what you feel. You feel you are female? You are trans.
>>
>>5433418
;3; forever alone
>>
>>5437658
i don't feel female, that's why i want to be one. if i already felt female i'd have no need for any of this
>>
File: 1368219542825.jpg (185 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1368219542825.jpg
185 KB, 600x600
>mfw someone who had PIV sex said they were trans near me
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.