[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw dysphoria made me a worse person How do I stop being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: envy.png (1 MB, 1402x786) Image search: [Google]
envy.png
1 MB, 1402x786
>tfw dysphoria made me a worse person
How do I stop being such a shallow and envious person? I'm a total permahon, found out about transitioning way too late for my already-shitty genetics, and now whenever I see folks like Andreja doing the whole "just be urself" schtick I just get pissed off. Seeing people being happier, more comfortable with themselves or more fulfilled should make me happy for them but instead I just feel really VICIOUS envy and it makes me feel like shit because I know it's wrong but idk how to stop it. Saw a post today by someone who is both passing and attractive saying "oh dw if you don't pass, passing is a social construct, it doesn't matter if you don't pass" like she'd fucking know, I've tried not caring and I just can't. I can't not care. I want not to but I can't. What the fuck do I do?
>>
File: qts.jpg (76 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
qts.jpg
76 KB, 540x720
be my gf
>>
HRT helped me... a little.
>>
>>5432882
already on HRT, heading for long-faced-caveman-with-tits territory though
>>
File: consider_the_following_9.png (113 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following_9.png
113 KB, 500x377
Find a hobby, find something you like to do. Get your mind off it. Go full workaholic. Or get some good friends that care for you. Or embrass religion, or something.

Also, you say you can't not care - that's just not true, honestly. Anybody can achieve a state of no-fuck-givenness.
>>
>>5432925
>Anybody can achieve a state of no-fuck-givenness
tell me how? also yeah I try hobbies and studies and stuff but the thoughts are so pervasive and distracting I can't concentrate. doesn't help I know literally no other trans people and other hons just make me feel sad and awkward because I know people see me the same way
>>
>>5433107
drink and get high until the pain goes away
>>
>>5433139
yeah fair enough I thought weed was the answer, better start saving up for a volcano vaporiser
>>
>>5432925
>just repress your feelings until you're a dead husk of a human being for the rest of your life
>don't do something

lol ok
>>
also how do I stop myself from checking Andreja Pejic's instagram because it's probably going to make me kill myself in one swoop?
>>
>>5432850
Genuinely let go of the things you can't change. Take action to change the things you can. Basically have reasonable expectations and live your life.
>>
>>5434732
see you make it sound so easy but when people say "just let go of it" I don't understand what you do to do that, it's an abstract emotion, how do you control that?
>>
>>5434744
Because there are somethings you can't change so it's just best to let it go.

>>5434697
Focus on yourself then comparing yourself to other people.
>>
>>5435413
that's "why", not "how"
it may be because I have aspergers but I'm not very in touch with my emotions, I don't know how to be... can people usually just control what they care about and what they don't?
>>
>>5432850
you need to chill out OP. you're getting pissy and aggressive against little trans girls for saying "just b yourself", instead of getting pissy and aggressive at the shits who hated on you and made you scared to get hormones.

you're hating these girls because they have the courage to do what you didn't.

and that sucks, and the feelings suck, and i know what it feels like to be hon-no-pass tier but these girls are innocent and didn't do shit. so you need to take some vicodins and chill out. You can hate your body, and your situation, but you dont need to rage against your sisters.

Drugs help.

dont go to r/transtimelines or r/transpassing, that shit will just make you depressed.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.