[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sense8 appreciation thread: Lito and Nomi in the museum feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: gctLoHs.png (888 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
gctLoHs.png
888 KB, 1024x724
Sense8 appreciation thread: Lito and Nomi in the museum feels thread
>>
>>5432776
This art piece looked better when I couldn't tell what it was. It had a ripply, similar but more abstract than van gogh starry nights sort of feel.
I think it was because the hair and the fabric.
I'd really like to see that texture applied to the rest of the painting.
>>
>>5432776

>Lito and Nomi in the museum feels thread

all of my fucking cringe goddamn i wanted to jump out of my skin watching that scene
>>
File: 65764764763.png (126 KB, 323x273) Image search: [Google]
65764764763.png
126 KB, 323x273
>>5432972
that short scene when they have gay secs in the restroom tho
>>
>>5432776
I thought that scene was cringey while I was watching it but then I realised afterwards I was crying
like, a lot

also kek literally every interaction between nomi and her mother was so relatable, gotta hand that to the wachowskis at least
"IT'S ALL THOSE DARN INTERNET PILLS YOU KEEP BUYING, MICHAEL!!"
>>
>Lana
>LArry? NAh!

>Nomi
>NOt MIchael

B R A V O
R
A
V
O
>>
>>5432776
I thought I wasn't going to cry when I re-watched that scene. I was wrong.

I wish we got more interactions with Lito and Nomi but less depressing.
>>
>>5432776
it was pretty good i can't wait for season 2
when is it btw
>>5432911
yeah i was disappointed too
>>
>>5434324
we probably will, it got renewed
>>
>>5434354
>>5434360
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say June 2016. Probably May 2016 if we're lucky enough.

Hernando is a cutie but please, Wachowskis, give him more development.
>>
>>5433196
Why are trannies so good at poetry?
>>
>>5432776
I need a good summary of this show, anyone willing?
>>
>>5434393
Eight strangers find out they each have the ability to sense what the seven others sense (i.e. can see, hear etc. what the rest see), can astral project to each others locations, and control each others bodies. As they have a martial arts expert, a hacker etc. among their ranks this comes in handy whenever shit hits the fan for one of them in way they alone couldn't get out of it. Some myth-arc stuff goes down, escalates towards the end, it's a slow burn but a good one. Sounds like a Heroes rip-off and the kind of Flashforward-esque show to get cancelled after one season but the Wachowskis manage to make the premise feel really fresh and it's probably the best and least stilted expression of their desire to celebrate all kinds of culture and counter-culture they've done yet. Some cringe in the first few episodes but once it gets going and Lana gets her filibustering out of the way it's genuinely a very interesting and engaging piece of entertainment. Also experiments with tone and genre in a way I suspect is lifted from the works of David Mitchell, who does the same thing and whose most famous book 'Cloud Atlas' they adapted.
>>
>>5434393
"Oh shit I'm seven other people now."
>>
>a faggot and a tranny being like "I know that feel bro/sis"
>things that would never happen in real life
>>
Gotta love the TERF-bashing scene though.
>>
>>5434393
A cop, a tranny, and fighter
meet dj, actor, and driver.
While an indian frets,
and safecracker gets,
The Wachowskis push gays even harder.
>>
>>5434558
Because becoming supernaturally connected with seven other people happens all the time...? ',:)
>>
>>5434558
>>5434558
Because becoming supernaturally connected with seven other people happens all the time...? ',:)

Not all people are as shitty as you are.
>>
>>5432776
What's the point, season two won't be out until next summer anyway.
>>5434412
Heroes went to shit, and flashforward was finished, wasn't it (sometimes two seasons are enough to tell a story)?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.