[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or do most gay ftms seem to date and try to attract
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 540x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 540x450
Is it just me or do most gay ftms seem to date and try to attract men more like women than they do men.
They seem to try and manipulate and threaten men with damaging their social status in the same way that women do to straight guys, and act like they have full control over initiating and allowing sex, just like women do to men.
>>
>>5432454
>implying gays aren't the best version of women
>implying gays aren't meant to be the cum dumpsters of straight alpha males to use
>implying gays aren't anything but holes for straight men to pump and cum in to release tension
Implying implications
>>
Literally cannot understand what you're trying to convey here
>>
>>5432608
He's trying to extend his retarded level of misogyny to men, too.
>>
>>5432466
Implying trans-folks actually have the mannerisms of the opposite sex and not just some sexual fantasy where Ftm's believe themselves to be the alpha males with big cocks or Mtfs picture themselves as docile, little, slutty girls.
>>
>>5432632
You have no idea what you're talking about, bud. There isn't a "trans monolith." They act very differently. Especially FTM, because they were raised with a lot of permissiveness.
>>
>>5432454
Every person acts different. Sounds like you had a bad experience with an FTM guy and you have the belief that all of them are manipulative. To answer your question: it's just you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.