[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney writers give you the chance to make one of these Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
Disney writers give you the chance to make one of these Star Wars characters LGBT. Which do you choose?

http://strawpoll.me/6343311
>>
File: GeneralHux-DB.png (877 KB, 649x779) Image search: [Google]
GeneralHux-DB.png
877 KB, 649x779
>>5431837
>TFW no Hux(ley)
>>
>>5431842
I said MAKE the character LGBT.
>>
File: Untitled.png (732 KB, 978x562) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
732 KB, 978x562
>>
>>5431850
Poe can be fgt then. If could've probably gotten more answers out of him if they had Huxley be the one to torture him.
>>
Finn and Rey are obviously being set up for a romance so they're out. Darth Vader 2 is a stupid choice because then he would be a gay Nazionale and we don't need any more /pol/shit than necessary. That leaves Poe as the only reasonable choice, which is fine because he's by far the hottest
>>
>>5431905
>Finn and Rey are obviously being set up for a romance so they're out

You mean Finn and Poe?
>>
>>5431905
>gay Nazionale
Already have that in Hux.
>>
>>5431837
Either Rey as a dyke or Ren as a faggot.

Preferrably Ren as a faggot - explains his angst and rebellion against his parents - plus I think he's cute in a goofy/nerdy way and it would be great having him as a bf who could use the force to jerk me off from anywhere.
>>
>Poe winning

You guys are so gay!
>>
>>5431837
Ren. Adam Driver is not very attractive, but for some reason his lack of facial hair and angst in this movie had me fawning a little bit. Would like to see him get pounded.
>>
>>5432029
Here's a theory, Han and Leia want a lot of grandchildren to continue the blood line and create a new gen of Jedi.

However Ben is gay. All this social commitment from his parents leads to a lot of stress on him. Eventually his boyfriend either dies or is murdered. He goes ape shit and starts Knights of Ren, in honor of Ren, his boyfriend.
>>
Finn, but only to piss of the black audience. Srsly, they have been getting super antsy lately. I think it would get another riot out of them, or at least a hunger strike.
>>
Rey goes lesbian.

Finn's little stormtrooper heart is broken and he ends up seeking comfort in Poe's arms.

Kylo has no partner because he's edgesexual.

It's the only thing I can think of that would piss off /pol/ even more than Rey x Finn.
>>
>>5433147
>Finn's little stormtrooper heart is broken and he ends up seeking comfort in Poe's arms.

Within the First Order army, homosexuality is fairly common among stormtroopers.

Since interaction with common folk is forbidden, stormtroopers are "de-facto" encouraged to release their sexual gratification on their fellow troops.

Finn, being weak and un-experienced with combat, he was raped repetitively in the service. Plasma not only knew this, but encouraged it, as a sign of domination in her ranks. The biggest fucking bad asses would find the little fucks and their dicks in their bums as a rocky high. The rapes were just getting to much for Finn.

What do you guys think so far?
>>
>>5433225
I think that I want to be Finn now.
>>
File: 1450854200563.gif (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450854200563.gif
107 KB, 300x300
>>5433225
The most common rapist that Finn had to deal with was pic related. When he learned of his betrayal, he went ape shit on him.
>>
>>5433052
Love it. Email to Abrams sent. Hopefully it's not too late to work this in.
>>
i would choose to make 6-yr-old Anakin a hungry little cockslut.
>>
Finn so he will not romance the white woman and lead a generation of children astray.

:^)
>>
>>5435250
Oh 4chan :3
>>
File: 1450924898797-1.jpg (130 KB, 443x539) Image search: [Google]
1450924898797-1.jpg
130 KB, 443x539
>>5433234

Swiggity swooty, I'm comin' for that booty.
>>
POE POE POE POE POE POE POE
>>
File: latest.jpg (42 KB, 890x1000) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
42 KB, 890x1000
HUX HUX HUX HUX HUX HUX

tfw no huxfu to pound with my starkiller dick
>>
>>5431908
This. Finn and Poe had the most chemistry.

That being said, Finn was a pretty inconsistent character that I didn't like for most of the movie, and Poe had that cringeworthy toughguy act with Kylo. Hopefully they get better writers for the next episode and tone down the attempts at humor.
>>
I haven't even watched the new star wars, but what is this about anyway?
>>
>one of these four is lgbt
>lgbt is less than 1% of population

Makes sense
>>
>>5431837
>http://strawpoll.me/6343311
Inb4 racist jokes
>>
>trans Rey
>KEK
I hope Finn likes dicks
>>
>>5437775

>one of these four is a jedi
>jedi make up 0% of the population

Makes sense
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.