[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turns out I'm also into dudes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: well shit.jpg (84 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
well shit.jpg
84 KB, 620x465
>Be me
>on omegle
>talking to this dude
>we exchange kiks
>we talk for a bit
>he comes onto me hard
>conflicted
>on one hand I have a boner
>on other hand I feel weird
>Ah fuck it
>we sext
>jerk of with each other
>he lives a few hours away and will come meet me sunday
Well i guess im bi now. What do I do now?
>>
Fuck him, date him, love him, dump him for a girl, break his heart, set in motion a deep resentment for bi men within him, never think about him again.

Just do what most bi dudes do anon.
>>
File: ayypngo.jpg (41 KB, 600x477) Image search: [Google]
ayypngo.jpg
41 KB, 600x477
>>5430540
>>
>>5430540
I encounter this kind of anti-bi sentiment all the time online but never in real life. Is it because the internet is the domain of teenagers and the mentally deranged, or do the homofags I meet secretly hate me but don't say anything because I'm a big intimidating guy?
>>
>>5430839
People speak their minds on the Internet. People in real life are generally pretty polite.
>>
>>5430851
But there's a thousand ways to genteelly give someone the cold shoulder. I wouldn't give an MRA or a homophobe the time of day, but I've met many many faggots and nearly all are super friendly.
>>
File: sadpepeinbed.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
sadpepeinbed.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>5430988
It's a love/hate relationship. On the internet, when we are away from your tentacles and are not around you, we can be bitter because every gay man has had his heart broken by at least one bisexual.

On the other hand, in person we are reminded why we love you and are nice.
>>
>>5430839
People usually don't express their hate towards other people irl, unless it's some kind of anti lgbt/particular race parade or something like that.

But yeah. All the gay guys I know think that being bi is just being an attention whore.
>>
>>5430511
>meeting irl with someone you met on omegle

I'm assuming you've asked him to at least verify his identity somehow. Like sending you a timestamp or something like that. Have you?
>>
>>5431489
Yep. Gotta make sure I'm not being catfished
>>
>>5430540
You got something you want to talk about there anon?
>>
>>5430839
Nope, it's because the internet is the place where people actually speak their opinions.
>>
File: I don't understand 2.png (71 KB, 217x357) Image search: [Google]
I don't understand 2.png
71 KB, 217x357
>>5430988
>I wouldn't give an MRA the time of day
You know it's exactly because of types like you that I'm starting to think humanity is lost.
>>
>>5431652
MRA's are worse than feminists, not only are they unreasonable, but they are also delusional.
>>
>>5430511
Take the D like a man OP
>>
File: 1448269494873.jpg (15 KB, 280x412) Image search: [Google]
1448269494873.jpg
15 KB, 280x412
>>5431734
So fighting for less male on male rapes, more politics aimed towards less male deaths, and more attention to the fact that only very few male end up graduating is "unreasonable" and "delusional"?
>>
>>5430511
take it slow, play it by ear, give in to your urges, and for fuck's sake don't feel guilty
>>
>>5431761
You don't understand. Men still aren't presumed guilty when a woman cries rape, and they are still usually allowed to sit however they want. If that isn't patriarchy, I don't know what is.
>>
>>5431761

While the goals can often be good, deciding to name the group for a power majority a "Rights" group shows a terrible lack of social insight on the part of the movement leadership, while the decision to cling to the term only continues to stymie the efforts toward any potential good. You'd be a lot better off calling yourselves a Men's Advocacy Group or a Men's Support Group, because calling yourselves a Rights group makes you sound like a kneejerk response to a change in the status quo by Rights groups from power minorities. You wouldn't want to listen to a Christian Civil Rights group, would you? (I'd have said White, but White is a loaded term for additional reasons and therefore unsuitable)

It's a bit like pro-equality feminists - they keep the name despite it being tainted while simultaneously failing to police their members who keep it tainted, meaning that Feminism means everything from Equal Rights to Special Status for Women to Castrate Males, because the problem with a vocal minority is that they get heard more.
>>
>>5430511

experiment with being in the closet. women are often judgmental of men who are 'bi' and it makes it harder to date.

also, if you're the kind of guy constantly making new friends, or havent known your friends too long, i say stay in the closet. while the 'gay guy-straight guy' best friend bond can be REALLY amazing, its also really hard to achieve. it takes the right blend of two men.

whereas two straight dudes easily bond without any worry about anything.

i tend to stay in the closet for at least six months with new guy friends. its been about two years now since i met my best friend and i havent told him.
>>
>>5431652
Yeah, men are in real danger, it's a good thing we have you guys looking out for us or we'd all be forced into sexual slavery like in the dark ages.
>>
>>5434199
>women are often judgmental of men who are 'bi' and it makes it harder to date.
I'm bi and I don't understand this attitude. If a woman isn't interested in me just because I'm bi, then she's a dumb bitch and I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with her anyway. Why be closeted and run that risk?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.