[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you lose weight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: laughing guys.jpg (37 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
laughing guys.jpg
37 KB, 600x404
I'm a closet t-girl and I look like a brick house right now. I'm like 5'5 165-170 lbs but I want to be really twink looking, like 125-140 lbs so I can fit into female clothes even better and actually look decent.
>>
>>5430228
Calculate your BMR + estimate your calories burnt due to daily activity then eat less than that.
Also exercise.
>>
File: 1448620498948.png (82 KB, 259x245) Image search: [Google]
1448620498948.png
82 KB, 259x245
>5'5''
>113 lbs

Just fuck my shit up family
>>
stop eating so much
>>
Ask /fit/
>>
>>5430228
You can do it.
Don't forget, there is fat _under_ your muscles too.
When you lose weight, your whole shape will shrink.
Do the wrist check to see if you have small-build/twink genetics.

Then go to /fit/.
Don't do builking. You're not trying to build muscle.
Just learn about proper nutrition and cutting. Then eat right exercise lots.
>>
File: 1443301164495.gif (286 KB, 123x116) Image search: [Google]
1443301164495.gif
286 KB, 123x116
>>5430228
>I'm a closet t-girl and I look like a brick house right now. I'm like 5'5 165-170 lbs but I want to be really twink looking, like 125-140 lbs so I can fit into female clothes even better and actually look decent.

/fit/bro here, ignore the previous advice of going to /fit/ half will call you a faggot and the other half will talk about fucking you.

The answer to your question is slightly complex. You did not post a shirtless pic of yourself so it is impossible to know your build, you are without a doubt overweight according to BMI but BMI doesnt apply to everyone the same way.

If you are a skinny person (narrow shoulders, skinny wrists/forearms) that has just become a fatass over time from eating too much then the solution is fairly straightforward you need to decrease your caloric intake, increasing your caloric output is also advised. If you are going to calculate your BMR do not do it the standard way, do not include any activity bonuses, and as a matter of fact a better way to do it is input your information in the calculator as if you were a woman and at your TARGET weight, not your current weight therefore:

BMR for 5ft5in 21yr old 125lb Female is just under 1400Cal/day. I would advise that you start your cut at 1200Cal/day and move down to 1000Cal/day within a couple of weeks.

If you are Endo/Mesomorphic and you have a naturally stocky build then the work before you becomes much more difficult, because you have to kill muscle mass which sounds easy but if your body's natural state is to keep lots of muscle mass then it will be difficult. Basically the advice would be the same as above, but you should focus on eating as little protein as possible and having a mainly carb based diet to slow down your protein synthesis and muscle repair as much as possible. Suppressing your endogenous Testosterone production with meds and taking Estrogen (starting HRT) will help kill muscle mass as well.
>>
>>5431712

(cont)

Last thing I want to say to you is that you do not want to think of this as a diet, you need to make a permanent lifestyle change regarding your eating habits. I am 5ft10in and 175lb and this is during winter bulk so you are far more overweight than you think you are and it is going to take considerable effort to get your excess weight off and maintain your figure because it will require eating much much less than you do now.

You need to learn sustainable eating habits, and focus on low impact cardio (elliptical and swimming) while minimizing your protein intake. Best of luck.

>>5430253
>5'5''
>113 lbs
>Just fuck my shit up family

How about I just fuck you :^)
>>
Post a pic
>>
>>5430228
70% diet 30% exercise
>1500 calorie diet, work out 3-4 times a week
>>
>>5430228

Nigga I'm 140 at 5'11. At this height, that's slim and nice clothes.

At your height it won't be.
Adjust your goals downwards
>>
>>5430228
stop stuffing your fat fucking face
>>
>>5431712
>>5431743
I know I'm overweight and it would be hard to believe but I carry the weight well, though I still look pretty chubby, obviously I'd look super fucking fat as a girl though. Though my frame is really short, my body is naturally VERY muscular. I have a thick neck, big traps, big calves, thick wrists, big hands, etc. My stomach looks fucking horrible though...

Whenever I try to cut on 1200 calories, I end up just feeling fucking faint, this is with 150+ grams of carbs. I start to feel faint, my brain fogs up and I can't concentrate on anything, I literally feel fucking miserable.

I don't know how to eat less and not feel like ass at the same time.
>>
>>5431971
by not being fucking retarded
http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/
>>
Just pick up smoking honestly, it's great for suppressing appetite and isn't crack.
Then just go on nicotine patches once you get to your desired weight.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.