[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boys of /lgbt/, would you date me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1450798046533.jpg (225 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1450798046533.jpg
225 KB, 1280x853
Boys of /lgbt/, would you date me?
>>
>>5428880
>boys
>>
>>5428880
Gross
>>
>>5428886
>>5428888
That's based Wayne Lambright, the face of /pol/ and next president of the USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-h1egQ9E50
>>
>>5428880
this is your chance to work out /polgbt/
>>
bump for future first [insert pronoun here] of United States.
>>
>>5428880
What do you do for a living?
>>
>>5428880
I don't know you, you could be a complete asshat so right now? NO after I get to know you? Maybe.
>>
>>5429142
Wayne is a coder.
And presidential candidate no ones takes serious.
Also he's a power bottom.
>>
>>5429142
I'm a con man. I get jobs at places and do a real shitty job, then I try to sue them when they fire me. For instance, I worked at Safeway until Alex told me to suck a bag of dicks. I reported him and I got fired. Now I am no longer welcome at their store because I would go in and videotape me harassing the employees and customers. I'm pursuing legal action but am having trouble finding an attorney. Another thing I like to do is buy domains like howtogetrich.com and dicktopia.com and try to sell them for a million dollars. I've also been applying to some places. I currently have an application in for President of the United States of America
>>
To all the hot boys.

Feel free to email. [email protected]
screen shot this page as proof of conversation.
>>
>>5429622
holy shit my sides
>>
>>5428891
>Wayne Lambright, the face of /pol/
/pol/ sure has absolute shit taste in men.
>>
>>5429622
Also my landline phone number is (707) 604-7672
>>
>>5428880
>fat
>shitty style
>balding
>ugly glasses
NOPE
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2048x1536
Come on boys, I'm the face of /pol/
>>
>>5428880
Dad why are you posting pictures of yourself on here
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.