[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i ask something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 94.png (18 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
94.png
18 KB, 96x96
im agender -and also have did-, and two of my headmates are male.
our body is female.
it is okay for me to do transition?
>>
>>5428840
ask a psychiatrist, dummy
>>
>>>/tumblr/
>>
Go to mtf general with all the other loonies
>>
File: headmates.gif (67 KB, 528x1354) Image search: [Google]
headmates.gif
67 KB, 528x1354
>>5428840
cringe thread?
>>
did is extremely rare, but if you have dsyphoria (and i'm assuming you are afab), transition may work for alleviating some of the stress on your alters.
source: my friend with DID back in high school feels better after transitioning, but they also decided to do on- and off T therapy because they didn't want very drastic changes
>>
psychiatrist, yeah...psychiatrist doesnt know a single fuck about this
>>
>>5428879
you sounds underage, and it may be difficult to convince your parents you need transition medical services if you are blaming your dsyphoria on your alters.
you only have one brain. you are dsyphoric. try to keep your story straight for the psych, and probably don't mention your DID if you want mones.
>>
>>5428877
thank you!
>>5428872
it would be the other way but sure
>>
>>5428883
that sounds like a nice way of going, thank you!
>>
>>5428879
good im sorry i sounded so mean in that reply im really sorry
>>
What the fuck happened to this board while I was away for a few months? When did tumblr take over? Jesus christ, this used to be the only LGBT place that rallied against this horseshit, what happened to you people?
>>
>>5428889
its okay, you are frustrated.
i hope you become a cute boy and have stability with your alters. it's tough! good luck.
>>
>>5428890
>hurr durr mentally ill people are Bad
>>
>>5428893
thank you!!!
>>
>>5428890

Because this is obviously bait.
Are you retarded, mister?
>>
>>5428872
anon pls, this is dfab level nonsense.
>>
>>5428873
Algora had to go find manbearpig obvs.
>>
File: 1448992205456.jpg (175 KB, 1240x786) Image search: [Google]
1448992205456.jpg
175 KB, 1240x786
>agender
>headmates
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.