[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HRT and orgasms; The lie. >Long story On request, if it helps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: Where did it go.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Where did it go.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
HRT and orgasms; The lie.

>Long story
On request, if it helps you understand.

>Short story
Not masturbated for a few years, basically soon after I started hormones I went without AAs for like one and a half months, got back on them, very strong AAs.
Decided now a few days after getting back on AA to try and masturbate, a little bit of anal stimulation (a tiny soft anal plug, 2nd time a small vibrating "gift" thing), and using a bullet vibrator on my p (what to even call it?).

Came really quickly, not much of a climax, only a bit of nice pleasure, p lost most sensation after, kept going for like 5 minutes until I quit. Then 10 min later I decided to try again, same thing happened, only a bit longer pleasurable duration this time.

>Conclusion
So what the fuck?
People say that E somehow makes your orgasms magical and everything is great, like full body orgasms.
It fucking isn't, it's just a bit pleasurable, not anything like female orgasms are supposed to be like, it doesn't even remotely measure up to orgasms before hormones (i.e. male orgasms).

Sure it changes your sex drive, I can decided to get horny whenever I want, or not be horny if I don't want to be. I could probably have sex for hours, because I go numb rather than hyper sensitive, but there isn't much pleasure.

>Other things
Is it safe to put in vibrating stuff in the butt? Could it like cause a prolapse or something?
It felt quite nice.

2nd, what to eat to keep butt cleaner? I didn't have a problem now, but I feel like most of the time it's not clean.
Bought some celery that I'm gonna eat daily, and eating like fiber flakes.
>>
>>5428571
>It fucking isn't, it's just a bit pleasurable, not anything like female orgasms are supposed to be like, it doesn't even remotely measure up to orgasms before hormones (i.e. male orgasms)

Sucks to be you nigga, my orgasms were pretty damn good before HRT, now they're fucking ridiculously good
>>
So, you've been on hormones for like two months?

That's not enough time for much of anything to change. No shit they don't feel any better.

I definitely get full-body orgasms if stimulated well.
>>
>Taking hormones for better orgasms
Trip ON rapey
>>
File: butty.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
butty.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Tried again, managed to get in the dildo.
It was like really boring, and a lot of manual work to somehow try to make it stimulate my prostate, which I dunno if it happened, I just felt like really full if I pushed it in to it's maximum.

At least now I know that, that 15cm is definitely enough for a dick to look and feel big, at least if it's thick, like 4.5cm. I guess that's still a bit above average, at least the girth.

I might just be done with masturbation, it really isn't that great, it's really just like a boredom killer, but I could just play games instead.

>>5428717
>Be off hormones for 1.5 months
>After already been on them for like 3 years

>>5428729
Except for the no masturbating for about 3 years.
>>
>>5428762
I'm the same but I haven't even started HRT yet. I am worried I dildoed myself too much, is that possible?
>>
>>5428571
I've heard of that. Supposedly you need to go like 5 or more times in a row to get a "real" gasm
>>
>>5428571
I'm 8 months on HRT and I'm able to string multiple orgasms together. The first one is always lacking, but once I get to the 3rd or 4th, that's when it becomes mind-blowing.
>>
>>5428571
>AGP, the failed story of a loser
>>
my orgasms got crazy after 4 months of hrt. I have a full body sensation and I twitch for a bit afterwards. before it just felt kinds good I guess. sucks to be you op.
>>
You're doing it wrong m8. If you just jack off quickly wont be anything magical.

Learn to masturbate you AGP
>>
>>5429105
How the fuck do you masturbate then? Nothing actually feels good, or it barely feels good until you're just about to cum.
The only thing that remotely seems good is some prostate massager thing, but I think those are pretty expensive, and look really weird.

>>5428807
Say 15 minutes between orgasms, where at least 10 minutes is waiting for sensation to come back, at best, that's over an hour before it feels good.
>>
>>5429363
>Nothing actually feels good, or it barely feels good until you're just about to cum.
Then you're trying to push masturbation way too hard. Wait until you're really aroused and tingly.
>>
you're doing it wrong mate
>>
File: lUIlU4l.gif (728 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
lUIlU4l.gif
728 KB, 500x275
>>5429398
EXPLAAAIN
>>
>>5429363
>How the fuck do you masturbate then? Nothing actually feels good, or it barely feels good until you're just about to cum.
fuck yourself with a dildo desu senpai
>>
>>5429478
Doesn't feel good, I just feel stuffed, and if I push it in long, or like sort of towards my prostate I just get a really weird sensation. Like, doesn't quite hurt, but almost, and kinda makes me feel ill, while also somehow being a bit pleasurable.

This isn't gonna work.
>>
>>5429363
pillow humping

roll it up so there's something hard pressing on the base of your feminine penis
>>
>>5428717
Nigga that's enough time to lose magic orgasm ability. You have to gain it back.Either way, sucks to be you, loser.
>>
Ah I see you just realized that all mtfs are deluded and spout a bunch of bullshit about the benefits of hrt ranging from amazing orgasms, to height shortening, to hip widening. good for you. Onto the next level where you realize that most mtfs are really female inside just loser men.

I cycle my hormones a bit so I can have better orgasms.

Male orgasms with THE sex hormone (testosterone literally drives horniness in men and women) are better than T-less orgasms with a dysfunctional/shrinking prostate (the thing that makes orgasms...) who would've THUNK IT!

Anyway I am planning on cycling a bit to boost my T sometimes so I can get back those nice orgasms that are mindblowing and powerful
>>
>>5431755
Oh ya and Im 2 years on hrt btw. All you retards in here saying you have fullbody orgasms are kiddding yourself. My old male orgasms were just as fullbody my whole body would shake after wards and my prostate would be pulsating
>>
>>5431755
Blocking all T is not a good thing, I was always skeptical of this part of MtF HRT. I just took estrodiol once a day after my T levels were low and I did fine and my sex drive and energy improved.

Endocrine system realistically work in cycles so I can see why you would cycle your hormones, but isn't it really risky?
>>
>>5431812

should you cycle blockers or estrogen?
>>
Basically, nobody knows how to masturbate, it seems, yet tells me I'm masturbating wrong.
Using one of this to stimulate head of my princess extension, and a similar thing, but with both ends being enlarged, as a sort of vibrating butt plug.

>>5431755
Cycling hormones is retarded, and terribly unhealthy.

>>5429518
I don't wanna make my masturbation into pulling my foreskin back and forth.
>>
File: 7A-472x472.jpg (51 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
7A-472x472.jpg
51 KB, 472x472
>>5432537
I mean, one of these
>>
>>5432537
just get a girlfriend to lick your clittystick already holy shit
>>
>>5432622
>clittystick
vomitingintensifies.jpeg
>>
ITT : people who don't know how to masturbate and people who never overcame their anal phase
>>
>>5432622
So that's what people here are on about?
You're into women, and turned on by yourself, so that keeps you excited while masturbating?

Not everyone is a transbian.
>>
>>5428571
>Decided now a few days after getting back on AA to try and masturbate
A few days just on AA isn't gonna much of anything for you.. get on some E too and then give it a number of months... Fucking tard.
>>
>>5428571
Tldr
I DONT KNOW HOW TO MASTURBATE
Anon im on 6mg e and 200mg spiro for over a year and I came today from thought alone and immediately passed out.
Stop being a faggot and accept your inner slut self already and learn to control it before you end up a cam whore.
>>
File: 1357603821665.png (631 KB, 810x810) Image search: [Google]
1357603821665.png
631 KB, 810x810
>>5435031
>came today from thought alone
>immediately passed out
Teach me your ways.. pls
>>
>>5435146
For me it was overcoming all the mental barriers in my head around being sexual in my body instead of hating it. I had to get rid of all the negative programming in my head and be myself and what I wanted. I couldn't do it myself because it was really deeply programmed. What I was able to do was use sub space and id get blazed as fuck and have these sessions with my bf where he would sit with me and tell me how much he loved me and how beautiful I was and I had to masturbate forhim and over time I was able to let go of all that negativity and just relax and be myself and do what I wanted. Being able to enjoy yourself and enter subspace and completely concentrate on everything without being interrupted by that voice in your head talking shut to you is everything. At least four me. I need to be surrounded by love.

Now I just have this dull aching lust feeling constantly and want to mother the entire human race instead.
>>
>>5435031
>>5435483
Attention seeking newage fag/10

>>5434967
If you take less potent AAs like spiro, or cypro, it's gonna take longer, but 5 days maybe be enough with stronger AAs.
Don't have any will to masturbate anymore though, after 6 days, so maybe 5 days wasn't quite enough.
>>
>>5435730
Um okay.
Have fun fucking with your body doing who the fuck knows playing with random med dosages
Ill just be a normal transgirl who fixed her psychological issues with a working wiener and enjoy having orgasms whenever I feel like.
Its your loss not mine. Im just factually telling you how I fixed it.
>>
>>5429363
For one use your butt and your nipples, not your dick.
>>
>>5431868
You should not cycle blockers and you should not listen to that anon.
>>
>>5428571

>I had literally one mellow experience masturbating and it didn't give me a mind blowing orgasm
>because of this it is not possible that anyone else does
>this experience is the sole possible outcome of sexual contact and applies to everyone regardless of physiology, what kind of treatment they've undergone or the way in which they've had sexual contact/stimulation

You're unbelievably stupid
>>
>>5428807
I can orgasm infinite amount of times in a row, i could do that before hrt too..mastrubating soft, cumming dry...

and it's nothing. feels like nothing. my prostate hurts after several or several dozen such orgasms

like, literally, I can feel it pulsating down there

kek
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.