[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are "gay" men on this board RIGHT NOW that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 403x392
>there are "gay" men on this board RIGHT NOW that have done sexual things with women in the past

Explain yourselves, biscum in denial.
>>
>>5428398
I am from dudebro milk and was indoctrinated in to the dudebro agenda even if I was not attractedto women
>>
>>5428398
Please stop propagating insecure sexualities.

Thanks.
>>
Sounds like someone's been bitten by the jealousy bug
>>
>there are "gay" men on this board RIGHT NOW who didn't have their orientation figured out from conception

>>
I was in the closet and a girl got me alone. She had been flirting with me all night and I pretended to be interested. She wanted to fuck but I said no. He replies "So its true you are gay," I told her I wasn't so she said if i wasn't gay I would fuck her. So I reluctantly did out of fear that she would tell people I didn't fuck her because I was gay.

I am pretty sure this was rape because I did not want to consent but she was forcing me to have sex with her or be outed.
>>
>>5428439
Not rape because it was your choice, even with her influence you could say no. You have to be forced idiot.
>>
>>5428440

Funny how that logic doesn't stop nutty feminists from succeeding at lobbing false rape claims against men
>>
>>5428440
Any time the situation of "have sex with me or I'll..." it is rape.

>have sex with me or i'll beat you.
You don't have to have sex with me so choosing sex is giving consent.

She made me feel that I was in danger if I didn't sleep with her so I did.
>>
>there are "gay" men on this board RIGHT NOW who were shoved bodily through a vagina

>>
I'm working on becoming straight/bi

Tired of the bullshit of gay men and aiming for an average, kind, shy, appreciative gf.
>>
>>5428440
if she blackmailed him to have sex isn't that some extortion
>>
>>5428445
They are idiots, and it is unfair does not change a thig.
>>5428450
Your life was not in danger, stop being so weak and grow a spine.
>>
File: 1449090413326.jpg (97 KB, 416x624) Image search: [Google]
1449090413326.jpg
97 KB, 416x624
>>5428398
honestly vaginas > assholes

vaginas are great. What's attached to them is what turns me off.

That's why pre op passing ftms are best boyfriend material
>>
>>5428439
I'm straight and why won't things like this happen to me.
>>
>>5428796
this kinda,
anal sex is disgusting and unsatisfying but i think i would miss dick too much w/ an ftm
It's too bad they don't have vaginas & and dicks
>>
File: 1449090965506.jpg (56 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
1449090965506.jpg
56 KB, 500x469
>>5428804
Yeah.
>tfw no manly looking hermaphrodite bf

I'm not asking for much.
>>
>>5428439
I find it hard to believe that someone could be so gay that they pass up pussy.
>but hey i'm bi, i guess i just dont get it XD

>I believe that a bunch of bi people are labeled gay
>>
>>5428465
Just wanted to know that I support you because you'll undoubtedly get an avalanche of "omg you can't change your orientation like that only Christians think that you must be evil!" I don't think there's any harm in trying, but you do have a low chance of success, so don't beat yourself up if you just end up gay in the end.

Historically I think a lot of gay men to come out and/or live the lifestyle were pretty much Kinsey 6. The consequences were so severe that you had to be really gay to even consider, well, being gay, which is why so many people believe that orientation is very immutable and inflexible. But I think more people are in a bisexual-ish range than is commonly presumed (look at how the ancient Greeks encouraged bisexuality), and in that range you do have some choice as to who you want to focus on.
>>
>>5428811
I mean, I'm so straight that I would pass up dick. It's not too hard to imagine the reverse.
>>
>>5428832
But the dick is literally meant for the pussy, everything else you stick it in is sub par, even if you aren't attracted to the thing it's attached to.

There wouldn't be any reason to go through all the trouble if you're straight anyway.
>>
>>5428832
what about a feminine penis?
>>
>>5428796
>vaginas are great
>not being disguted by vaginas
Biscum in denial
>>
>>5428853
Absolutely not.
>>
>>5428809
Goddamn Oliver just keeps getting sexier the more I see him. Has he ever stated his sexuality?
>>
>>5428853
>what about something doesn't exist?
>>
>>5428866
>biscum in denial
Well if liking men with vaginas makes me a biscum, then I'll proudly be one
>>
>>5428866
they're just holes, they aren't even real genitalia
>>
>>5428892
how very transphobic of you.
>>
>>5428905
Teehee, ooey gooey fishholes give him an erection, what a pleb. :3
>>
>>5428916
No, tranny neo-vaginas are just holes. Women's vaginas are real organs that have an internal structure, produce discharge, regulate their bacterial and pH environment, etc.
>>
>>5428921
not really
>>
Bullshit.

If a husband tried to accuse his wife of rape because she said:
>Have sex with me or I'll leave you.
It would be as ridiculous as what you're claiming.

The 'danger' you were in was not physical, and any sane person would have doubted the girl's claim that you were gay, because her evidence was non-existent. Not wanting to have sex with someone doesn't mean that you're not attracted to their sex. Again, only an Idiot would have believed the girl.
>>
>>5428454
>Cesarean master race
>>
>>5429080
>being extirpated from your mother's body just like a tumor
>master race
>>
>>5429101
>Fishhole spawn
When will they learn
>>
>>5428440
Sex through coercion or lying is still technically rape.

Although I'd consider it a less harmful form of rape. I mean, sex through lying is almost not-rape. Sex through coercion is pretty rapey, but still not the same as full-blown violent rape.
>>
File: dimmed yousay?.gif (605 KB, 277x216) Image search: [Google]
dimmed yousay?.gif
605 KB, 277x216
>>5428398
I have been with 3 women and 1 man, I have no excuses, I'm not sure what I could explain. I do like the female form, but I like the D to.
>>
>>5428450
There was no expressed or implied danger. She didn't say "have sex with me or I'll tell everyone you're gay" (which even then, no threat there) it was "If you aren't gay you'd have sex with me" which is insanely arrogant (to the point of hilarity), but not threatening and not rape.

If he had thought for 2 seconds he'd have realized that straight men can and do turn down sex with women without being labelled as gay. Also straight men don't give a fuck about being called as gay. Only gay men who don't want people to know that they're gay care about being called gay. THE single quickest way to make people think you might be gay is to comply with what other people say a straight guy would do. Somehow gay dudes haven't figured this shit out yet.
>>
>>5428932
lets play find the dyke
>>
>>5428398
>>there are "gay" men on this board RIGHT NOW that have done sexual things with women in the past
>Explain yourselves, biscum in denial.

Ok I even went as far as getting married to a woman. That marraige only lasted for a very short time, yes I was confused, but that cleared it up for me. As a person I liked her and we got along great, but as far as any physical activity there was very little interest and fact is things just don't want to work when it is with a woman. Now, men on the other hand, give me MORE!
>>
>>5429326
you're still bisexual to a degree, just with a strong preference towards males.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.