[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Okay, so I know I'm a huge pervert and have accepted that by now but for the longest time I've had like 2 sexual orientations. On one hand, I'm a normal guy, I love to fuck girls and hard as well. Love blowjobs, vaginal intercourse, etc.

On the other hand, I also love being emasculated by men, even though I don't find myself particularly attracted to them. I love fapping to stories where boys are being transformed into prison bitches, forced to wear women's clothes and service men. I crossdress pretty regularly and it arouses me when I think of growing tits of my own.

I also love fucking feminized guys/transgirls. I love the fact that they have cocks and it makes me feel so powerful, even though I don't really want to have anything to do with their cocks at all.

I've always loved the thought of being a woman but I can't really get off to lesbian sex, and I also can't see myself with a man(I've tried before).

Am I just fucked up? I can get off to so many things.... and don't feel like I'll ever be able to have a steady relationship, lol
>>
It sounds like you are bisexual with AGP. It's not that weird. Women and trans women= straight. Women, trans women, and fem guys= bi. Crossdressing with a fetish= AGP. Its pretty normal. It only has a bad rap on this board because trans women fight their shrinks to not be labeled AGP.
>>
>>5428158
You're a guy why do you need a label?

Bisexual covers everything. Everything else is just preferences. If you want to find people to have kinky sex that way just list the specific fetishes or whatever.
>>
I saw a comic posted on /b/ years ago about a bunch of chads who are kidnapped during a vacation to Brazil.
It is sort of like Hostel only instead of being tortured and killed, they are given forced sex changes+hormones and forced into prostitution.

sorry tho can't remember the name
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.