[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I convert a lesbo friend back into straightness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1439880443108.png (404 KB, 459x750) Image search: [Google]
1439880443108.png
404 KB, 459x750
How do I convert a lesbo friend back into straightness?
>>
u dont
>>
>>5427975
Don't be ignorant, if she goes back to straight she was never a lesbian.

>>5428145
Trip go die.
>>
>>5427975
Why?
>>
>how
>fuck her until she loves you

isn't that what you want to hear? pls go.
>>
Rape. Lots of rape.

I'm serious, women are genetically predisposed to build emotional attachments to those more powerful than them, and even those more powerful than their mates. Sexual fluidity is far more prevalent in women than men, so you're more likely for a woman to have bisexual tendencies one way or the other than men do. Given all of these, forcing a regimen of sexual and social control can build a relationship through desperation.
>>
Generally just show her the dick. She'd be used to it - just as a sex toy
>>
Corrective Rape. Why do you think it's been used for millenia, it's got a decent enough success rate.
>>
>>5428151
Not op but she could be bi
>>
>>5428633
Bi =/= lesbian
>>
>>5428638
But a bi women can be in lesbian relationship and wouldn't that make her for the moment a lesbian
>>
>>5428643
No, because she has an attraction to men. Just because some days I go without meat does not make me vegetarian.
>>
By setting her on fire while playing johnny cash songs
>>
>>5428654
What if it's a small attraction. Like she likes a little bit of bacon bits in salad
>>
>>5428684
That is not the case though, they want to be in a hetero relationship with her. If she does that is little bacon bits.
>>
>>5428527
>>5428626
>>>/r9k/
>>
Just start taking estrogen, anon.
>>
>>5428803
Why are there so many stories of women sexually falling for their kidnappers or home burgulars? It's an attraction to strength, beyond reason. Like how straight men are drawn to breed from ridiculous means, it's a primal itch beyond conscious sexuality. Granted, it would take a LOT of rape and a LOT of control to get to that point, but it IS inevitable.
>>
>>5429003
Would any of those stories happen to be from bad fanfiction?
>>
>>5429034
No, South Africa.
>>
@op there's no way to genuinely convert lesbians
>>5429003
>brainwash women by abusing them until they go along with you!

no
>>
>>5427975
Anti depressants

Or birth control pills.

Not sure which, but one of them will mess with their chemistry enough that they'll go straight
>>
>>5429046
>@op
Tyrannosaurus Keks
>>
>>5429049
A lot of lesbians take birth control already, because it's one of the best medications to regulate periods. So I know it's not that one.
>>
>>5429281
Must be anti depressants then
>>
File: 1450728100669.png (360 KB, 464x1352) Image search: [Google]
1450728100669.png
360 KB, 464x1352
>>5429281
>birth control to regulate periods
>Actually falling for this slut meme
>>
>>5427975
Be a 8-10/10 hunk named Chad with lots of social status and money.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.