[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't wanna waste anymore fucking time! I tried to transition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_n7f4b5hiCb1suii80o3_500.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7f4b5hiCb1suii80o3_500.gif
1 MB, 500x280
I don't wanna waste anymore fucking time! I tried to transition a year ago in my hometown and after being ridiculed, harassed and just about everything by my coworkers and some family- I AM FUCKING DONE! I'm getting the fuck out of this backwards State and going to greener pastures.

California is the closest haven, but would Washington be better?
>>
I read that in Mako's voice
>>
>>5427517

Go to Portland, OR instead.
CA is only safe in the Bay Area, and it's becoming incredibly overpriced over the past several years. Likewise with WA and Seattle.
Portland is a hugbox with a mayor, and the cost of living hasn't gone sky-high just yet.
>>
>>5427517

Your daily reminder that being trans is a mental illness and that you could run away to the moon and still be a fag
>>
Or you can be an adult get over and live your life.
>>
>>5428305
What's the point of doing that if you're just going to be miserable?
>>
>>5428305
I'd rather be an adult someplace more progressive and less bigoted.
>>
>>5427517
It's pretty nice in New England, Anon. Haven't really had any really negative experiences here in Mass since I transitioned 7 months ago, and tons of support.
>>
File: kek.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>5428289
>>
>>5427517
I'm from WA. I'm living in CA.
If you do WA, go on the WEST side. East and midwashington is homophobe.

If you do OR, go to portland or a big city.
Freeway towns and backwoods are also homophobe.

If you go to CA, just stay near the coast. Bay area is best.
SF is pretty awesome.
>>
>>5427612

English or groriousu Japanese, trans 2D gaijinkin?
>>
>>5428277
Not OP, I live in Eugene, how would compare it to Portland for trans people?
>>
>>5436141

Not sure, I'm Bay Area myself but a lot of the folks that left here for Seattle 2-5 years ago left for Portland last year. Got a bunch of friends in the Salem area, but they're all cis so I don't know how it is for trans people.
>>
>>5427517
Go to search engine and search for trans centers in big cities, like clinics and resources. Move to that city and transition. Give no fucks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.