[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I'm the human embodiment of /pol/, but I know very deep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11
File: WaffenSS-04.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
WaffenSS-04.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
So, I'm the human embodiment of /pol/, but I know very deep down I'm gay. No one else knows and I'm not sure if I should embrace it, hide it or off myself. I surf /lgbt/ a lot, and I also frequent a gay bar, and no one there knows my "outside activities", and vice versa. Every time I meet a guy I like, I subconsciously chase them away for fear of being "outed" or someone hurting them that may be affiliated with me. I seem to be very attracted to effeminate males though.

What should I do... I can't just "change my life" just as well as I cant change my sexuality or desire.

I figure you'd have an answer, better than /pol/ would...
>>
File: 1449746743648.jpg (62 KB, 546x800) Image search: [Google]
1449746743648.jpg
62 KB, 546x800
I've had gender identity disorder since I was four. Diagnosed by therapists all throughout my life, well before the wave of tranny shit was all over the media and the internet.

I want nothing more than to be a good, pure Aryan mother but I was born a male... I should want to be a strong exemplar of the white race but I can't shake the constant, burning irrational need to be a woman. I hate it, I don't want to be born a degenerate.
>>
File: you.jpg (118 KB, 769x1024) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
118 KB, 769x1024
>>5425225

Your sexual/romantic side is going to start eating you from the inside if you repress it for long enough.

That being said, if you start being actually honest with yourself and everyone else, you might lose those friends, and you might lose them hard, like pic related.

You need to take care of yourself before you allow yourself to get washed around in politics. You should start working on this sooner rather than later, it's only going to get harder the longer you wait.
>>
File: tumblr_m7rkzxopHc1r2b082.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7rkzxopHc1r2b082.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
>>5425225

Delicious irony. Kinda hoping you either fuck up and get caught and punished hard for all the hateful shite you've ever said and done, or end up breaking down and coming out anyway.
>>
File: 1440988258545.jpg (48 KB, 448x279) Image search: [Google]
1440988258545.jpg
48 KB, 448x279
>>5425253
same but reverse
>>
File: alsoyou.jpg (39 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
alsoyou.jpg
39 KB, 480x800
>>5425271

Let me translate this from tumblr-ese to English for you, OP.

There's a high likelihood that those kinds of people will find out and turn on you even if you make a strong effort NOT to let them find out. You should be focusing on yourself right now.
>>
>>5425253
>>5425301
Why aren't you two together?
>>
>>5425327

No need to translate, I'm sure he can understand English.

You don't need to tell everyone you don't have a point to make of your own, thanks.
>>
>>5425225
IKTF
>Loyal /r9k/ footsoldier
>Realize that I want to be a woman
If you have any doubts as to how your bigot friends will respond, /r9k/ told me to fuck off and kill myself when I made a thread about it.
>>
>>5425260
this is a load of bull, neither romance or sexuality is so important that it will "eat you from the inside". if you have other fulfilling things in your life you won't even have the time to think of these things most of the time. people here just have so little in their life that they can overthink the most minute detail.
>>
You should probably learn to become the best man you can be.

If whites ever get their own ethnostate, you should still get respect granted you're a man of honor, courage, and intellect. You will always have those who will despise you for being gay, and this is because, like you, they don't know how to rectify your homosexuality with the principles of your people, and the simplest reaction to them is to lash out against you. To them, dysfunction leads to dysfunction, and your aberrant sexuality will not be tolerated. However, I think this viewpoint is pretty fucked as well, because what else qualifies as dysfunction? Your reading interests? Your diet? As nationalists we need to find a happy medium, a lot of us want to throw all the social developments in the past few decades out the window, effectively sending the baby hurdling out with the bath water, in my opinion.

You can't stand down and just pretend you aren't the way you are. However, if you do have a sliver of heterosexuality, then jump on that feeling and give into it. Otherwise, you must be unapologetically honest about your sexuality and stand up for yourself as well. I think this is something you'll have to take up with other right wingers, nothing will get done bitching to us about it.
>>
Just don't go to any gay establishment in an attempt to meet people as it'll just reinforce your view that faggots are degenerates
>>
>>5425253
who says your degenerate.
People on 4chan.

Your only degenerate if you think that way about yourself.
>>
>>5427211
ask any other white nationalist and they'll tell you they're degenerate.

I for instance, think this person is thoroughly denying their birthright of mastery bestowed upon them by their forebears. They lack shame because they give into their mental illness, thinking it's inescapable.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 295x171
>>5427332
>ask any redneck and they'll tell you they're degenerate.
>>
I think as long as your reproduce OP, its OK.
>>
Dear "/pol embodiment"

I'm a poster native to /pol/, I simply came here to trigger faggots. Allow me to explain. /pol/ has no problem with homosexuals. /pol/ has a problem with gays.

Homosexuals being the alright, man-loving people. Normally ok.

Gays being the nipple clamped degenerates flinging a tranny flag.

Find a guy who is homosexual, and red-pilled. Or slowly red-pill him yourself.

Happy gassing! Love, /pol/.
>>
/pol/ here just let it go gently. Drop the rhetoric slowly making it just look like you dont care. Then just slowly keep yourself down to a conservative level ie you like Trump not hitler. Then just do what you want, come out, find someone you like, etc. keep the attitude and morals though because you dont want to become what you hate, you need a comfy middle ground bro. And dont worry about people hating you when you do it.
>>
>>5425225
>What should I do...
kill yourself in public
>>
>>5425225
You can either come out or do what your hero did
>but what if I became a closet case
This isn't the 1950s, someone will find out
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 1203x1447
>>5425225
Know that feel /pol/ack. I just came from /pol/ myself.
I have a pretty, strong and redpiled GF right now. On paper we are perfect. She is smart, almost as tall as me and tough. She is probably the best chance I have for fathering healthy children (what I concider the goal of life), something i intend on doing. I find her attractive, but I find men more attractive. And I think I could fall deeper in love with a guy. Fml, don't know what to do with these feels.
>>
>>5430034
haha she's going to leave you
>>
>>5427724
Wow. Fellow /pol/ack here and I must say, you're a bigger faggot than anyone on this board.
>>
>>5426952
>not being able to realise other people feel different about romance and love and can be more sensitive in general
how is life as an autist, mate?
>>
>>5427724
> /pol/ has no problem with homosexuals. /pol/ has a problem with gays.
>playing with loopholes
Yeah no wonder nobody here trusts you.
>>
>frequents gay bar
>2015
>sees the possibility of being a closet case as realistic
>being this degenerate
I really hope your fellow retards find out and your miserable life falls apart. It's only a matter of time until someone outs you.
To prevent that you could just stop being an asshole and get clear with yourself (i.e. stop being a /pol/tard).
>>
>>5427724
>someone posted this without a hint of irony

>native to /pol/
>>>stormfront or reddit
>>
File: image.jpg (285 KB, 968x1998) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285 KB, 968x1998
>>5430090
I would rather be a closet /pol/tard then a flaming faggot leftist. Where are the concervetiv homosex?
>>
>>5430111
You are a huge fucking faggot, the pol shit just makes it moreso.
>>
>>5425225
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 711x1122) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 711x1122
>>5430117
/pol/acs come in a lot of shapes and seizes. Ie being in favour of traditional society, the family and strength of character, and opposing applauding mental illness' like transgenderism, mass imergration of Muslims that want to kill all you faggots, and opposition to the construction of the leftist society of weakness were every one gets triggerydiggerydood over nothing. You can be all this and still enjoy pic related.
>>
>>5430160
>tfw no hitler youth bf
>>
>>5430160
See I have no issue with promoting traditional values that still hold up today, but when you go full /pol/ and refuse to challenge your worldview with modern science (i.e. transgenderism is NOT a mental illness), I'll put you in the same basket than the regressive left refusing any kind of debate.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.