[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is wanting to be cuter and more feminine a valid reason to transition?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: ffzxf.jpg (46 KB, 451x395) Image search: [Google]
ffzxf.jpg
46 KB, 451x395
Is wanting to be cuter and more feminine a valid reason to transition? I see myself as a failed guy (I'm only 163cm, way shorter than an average guy, besides other things) and I really envy girls because they can use cute stuff and I wish I had their bodies too. Meanwhile, society expect guys to be 100% serious, use boring clothes and I really hate that image.
>>
Whatever floats your boat
>>
>>5425129
>society expect guys to be 100% serious, use boring clothes
only ugly masculine men :^)
>>
i think thats why most tripfags here have transitioned although they would be loathe to admit it.
>>
>>5425129
>I wish I had their bodies too
Go talk to a therapist, but envy over womens' bodies is a dead giveaway that you're not transitioning for stupid reasons, but are legitimately trans.

Good luck on your quest for cuteness.
>>
>>5425129
Are you still going to crave for men to use your bp or will you be transbian? Our support depends on this.
>>
>>5425129
>posts a chink
yep that's AGP
>>
>>5425129
Don't see why not. Look into your options. Be aware of alternate regimens if your first crack at HRT makes you miserable. Spend some time gabbing with a therapist to wrap your head around what you're going to be going through, and to have someone professionally obligated to care if you're going nuts.
>>
>>5425175
Thanks anon!

>>5425193
I'm bi/pan, tho I prefer to be romantically involved with women, but I love suckin dicks from time to time and I also dream about being penetrated. You could say I prefer having sex with people with a Penis.
>>
>>5425145
>only ugly masculine men :^)
Which are pretty much the only kind of man that society acknowledges as existing.
>>
>>5425129
>tfw living the "cute boy on hormones" life I always dreamed of as a ~15 stone greaseball neckbeard teenager
>parents just think I'm a bit metrosexual and lost a lot of weight at uni (now ~10.5 stone)
>actually a raving degenerate qt with an amazing wardrobe that actually suits my body now
best fucking feel, go for it
>>
>>5425233
then date another tranny lol is that hard

>>5425757
best feel
>>
My honest guess is that you're trying to process these emotions and you haven't quite gotten there yet. The idea of being a "failed" guy is really flawed on a lot of levels, and it definitely sounds like you're struggling with your body and presentation. My advice: see a gender therapist and talk this out.

It was someone on /lgbt/ who helped me actually admit to myself I was trans, funny enough. I was asking questions about how I could be more feminine and someone pressed me and I kept giving weird avoidant answers and didn't even really understand what I was saying or why I was saying it. It's not abnormal to be envious of normative bodies, but it's ultimately a pointless endeavor and there isn't actually anything "wrong" with your body, and it's your choice to do with it as you please.
>>
>>5425129
You consider your height of all things to be a legitimate thing preventing you from being a "proper man"? You're a fucking moron and asshole then.
>>
>>5425129
Start trying and see if you like it
(like, with enough effort you can do this without needing to transition)

Know what your getting yourself into...
>>
>>5426282
But I want to transition
I don't want to be a guy anymore
I even decided a female name for myself and started using female pronouns, and to be honest, going out of home everyday in "guy's clothes" is becoming fucking unbearable
>>
>>5425145
That is all men after a certain age. Nobody can stay femboy status forever.
>>
>>5426322
You sound like you're actually trans. Just do it. Do it before your body becomes too masculinized to pull it off. Odds are you'll wind up loving your life, from what you've said so far.
>>
>>5426339
I just think its strange you know? I only found out I was trans like six months ago, and about that time I began calling myself "her" and all that stuff, but now its like killing me inside when I don't crossdress or do "girly" things

Doesn't trans people found out they are trans when they're like 12 or 13?
>>
>>5426339
>>5426374
Btw I'm 20
>>
>>5426374

I almost did at 14 but noped out and repressed it until 21. I bet that if you really think about it you'll be able to recall some suspect thoughts and memories you had when you were younger.
>>
>>5426376
Do it faggot, you're not even that much worse off than you'd be if you were 18.
>>
File: 1426361112615.jpg (59 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1426361112615.jpg
59 KB, 540x540
>not being twink master race
>>
>that feel when you go from handsome boy who girls make a point of calling hot to qt andro grill/boy that nice men stop to make a point of callin you sexy and beautiful
>>
>>5427548
>things that didn't happen
>>
>>5425129
This was pretty much how I felt for a long time and still do feel to an extent. I'm really disgusted and uncomfortable with my masculine body but I don't wanna grow tits so I figured I must not be trans and HRT wasn't worth it. Nowadays I'm still going back and forth in my head about whether or not I should go through with hormones or not, but I fear aging and becoming more masculine so much. I wish I could stop myself from becoming manly without growing boobs.
>>
>>5425807
Manlet detected.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>5425129

In my opinion as a supporter of radical feminism, transitioning for any and every reason should be seen as a perfectly legitimate personal life-choice, so long as the person doing it and the people around them do not carry the implication that wanting to look cuter and more "feminine" has anything to do with actual biological femaleness.

I would not however expect health care to pay you for such a purely aesthetic operation. I would expect them to pay those who need such an operation to overcome body dysphoria and other such things which can be empirically shown to benefit from nothing short of such an operation. (One should be careful here about offering such operations to those not fully mentally developed; apparently some youngsters who think they must be transgender ultimately grow up to be gender simply non-conforming. Just giving them pube blockers and waiting a while and talking with them calmly to discover what's really going on is probably best, I guess, though ain't no trans expert.)

Also don't conflate yourself with real transgender people if you do such a thing for purely aesthetic reasons.
>>
>>5426339
>You sound like you're actually trans.

No, it sounds like the anon is sick and full of having to fit into the culturally constructed identity of maleness/manliness.

I'm a bit similar and I'm happy that I have a unisex name, not that masculine of a body (have some Turkish body hair but it can be removed if I care), and realize that my condition has most likely little to do with being "actually really female".
>>
>>5428506
Man who defines himself by his nigh on 12 years detected
>>
>>5428561
Get rid of cultural associations of "male" and "female" and be you. You. If you have hair. Be you with hair. Dudundadahhhh
>>
>>5425129
>Meanwhile, society expect guys to be 100% serious, use boring clothes and I really hate that image.

Not exactly. Behave however you want - transitioning to circumvent societal expectations is silly. There's nothing wrong with being a more feminine guy.

> I wish I had their bodies

This is a valid reason, however. If you do transition, I'm going to suggest that you put the majority of your effort into your voice, especially early into transition. You can start tomorrow if you want. It will take time, but you have to do it if you want to pass.

Taking hormones isn't going to make you pass all on its own, unless you haven't hit puberty yet...
>>
>>5428561
>living in denial-land.
Yes wanting to be less masculine doesn't mean you're a woman, but out of the two realistic options society offers, transition, or at least hrt, sounds like a pretty good option. Welcome to reality.

I don't want to be a cis woman either, but being not-100%-male is a far sight better than turning into a gross, overly masculinized troll. Which is what most people here would turn into without the skittles.
>>
>>5428425
lol nigga it happens all the time. Sorry you weren't born attractive.

It feels so nice to hear a young man say "I just want you to know, your beautiful"
>>
If I take hormones can I remain a twink forever?
>>
>>5430845
Ya but being a twink will be weird when you are like 28, I doubt you will enjoy it then
>>
OP doesn't sound trans. OP sounds like someone with a flawed perspective of masculinity that's toxic, and is justifying his feelings by calling himself "trans" as an out.

Even if you do manage to look somewhat feminine and passable now, do you want to be a woman when you're 55? When you're old and wrinkly and masculine features start to show?
>>
>>5432095
I want to look cute forever
>>
>>5432095
>"do you want to be a woman when you are 55, when features become more masculine"
>as opposed to a 55 year old man who was already masculine and would be more so
>>
I totally feel you OP. I just fucking love girl clothes, I wish I could wear them in public without being vibed. And I'm not even trans. Just queer.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.