[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to overcome dysphoria and learn to like sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: no.gif (1 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
1 MB, 500x375
Is it possible to overcome dysphoria and learn to like sex?

I'm ftm and now that I'm single and on grindr I could have all the casual sex I wanted but I just really don't want any, and as a jew the idea of not taking full advantage of a free thing infuriates me.

How do I learn to like sex??
>>
Can I, like, just get guys on Grindr and make them get me high first? Would that work?
>>
does weed work??
>>
pls respond
>>
Are you on hormones and living full-time? My dysphoria about sex went away after a couple years on hormones and living full time. It was like the confidence that came from living full-time and feeling normal made me able to get over the feelings of dysphoria in my sex life.

(but I'm MtF)
>>
I'm living full-time (as much as I can, women dress like men where I'm from anyway) but I'm not on hormones yet.

Do hormones help?

I'm scared that the fear won't go away so I'll just be here scared and lonely AND horny.
>>
>>5425155
Hormones help more than anything else
>>
>>5425169
so on atop of wasting years of my life by gatekeeping, the government is also ruining my relationships and sex life??
>>
>>5425155
They help so, so much. They're prescribed because they're the only thing the medical community has found that actually helps attenuate dysphoria.
>>5425173
Yep. That's bureaucracy for you.
>>
>>5425191
I HAVE TO WAIT AN ENTIRE FUCKING YEAR TO EVER BE ABLE TO TOUCH PEOPLE AND FEEL LOVED AGAIN?!
>>
>>5424605
I feel good. I've talked to Yotam over stream a few years ago.
>>
MDMA (only if pure)
>>
>>5425930
I live in a 30 000 person town and the only dealer here only sells weed and owes me 120 euros.
>>
>>5424605
>Become man
>To date men
Fucking why? If you are into men being female is ultra easy mode, why would you throw that away?
>>
>>5426003
because he's dysphoric ya cunt
>>5425315
time to get illegal testosterones and e blockers
>>
>>5426003
because I couldn't live with myself doing that???

>>5426038
that'll just have me deported to fucking syria or some shit.
>>
I feel you. I'm mtf and most of my dysphoria kicks off in intimate situations. I've never kissed anyone. Loneliness is driving me crazy but I feel so unlovable that I can't do anything about it right now.
>>
>>5426148
I've just settled to trying to convince dudes on grindr to get me high first.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.