[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to fug a tranny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1442028848612.png (316 KB, 425x450) Image search: [Google]
1442028848612.png
316 KB, 425x450
I'm about to go hang out with a friend of a friend who is trans. and lewdness is likely to ensue.

My question is do I have to touch her dick? What do I do with her dick? Should I avoid it and pretend it doesnt exist? What if its bigger than mine?
>>
Don't touch her dick unless she asks you to do so/makes it happen. My gf and I (we're both mtf trannies) both don't mind it, and the coolest trannies won't mind, or if they do, they won't make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>5423591
Those are questions you should ask her before you two have sex. Only she can say what she like and what she is not comfortable with.
>>
Just ask her
>>
If her dick is bigger obviously she has to fuck you.
>>
>>5423620
That's right, surrender the booty and take it like a man. She'll respect you more if you acknowledge she's bigger and agree to let her be the top if she's into that.
>>
>>5423591
touch it
pull on it to increase her lust
>>
>>5423591
It is 100% a bad idea to touch it without getting her explicit ok about touching it first because it's a huge source of dysphoria for the overwhelming majority of us so intentional contact with it can really fuck up our emotions
>>
>>5423591
Proper procedure is to ignore the dick. She likely has had a long line of closet faggots chasing her for totally no homo dick sucking and topping. Don't be a faggot, fuck her proper like a good girl deserves, and she'll be putty in your hands.
>>
slap her benis :DDD
>>
Just suck the fucking thing
>>
>>5423591

Have her fill out SJW Consent Form 24-B, Section II. Once you've paid the privilege fee to the feelings branch office, they'll send you the results after filing them in triplicate.
>>
>>5423591

Don't call her penis a penis, it's an inverted vaginal canal. Fucking transphobes.
>>
you are so silly bro just fucking ask haha
>>
>>5423591
Communicate with her?
Just ask nigga.
>>
>>5424274
*he
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.