[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a cis male whos engaged to a pre-T ftm anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Ask a cis male whos engaged to a pre-T ftm anything.
>>
>>5422490
Why?
>>
>>5422490
Are you bi or gay?
>>
>>5422515
Straight. Actually.
>>
>>5422490
Does he plan to start T?
>>
>>5422521
Yes. We are getting insurance squared away atm. I bought him his first binder for xmas!
>>
>>5422490
Are they hot?
Is the pussy and head game ridiculous?
Do they get angry if you insist on sticking it in the front and not in the back?
>>
>>5422520
If you consider yourself straight, do you consider him female or an exception or what?
>>
>>5422528
The sex is good. Like really good. Hes not to fond of butt play but ive been warming him up by eatting it out. For now nothings changed. They have made comments it wont. And yes hes a very attractive person.
>>
Does he pass?
>>
>>5422531
I consider him who he is. Ive known him for close to 12 years now and courted him as a female for 10. Weve been together for 2 years. I can safely say i want to spend the rest of my life with him regardless of whats ln the outside. I care about him for who he is, not what he is. Sexual preference is nothing to me. So call me pan if you please.
>>
>>5422539
Some times. Depends on the outfit. But we are working on it. Im mad jelly too cause he can wear close i cant. Im a bearded belly. :3
>>
>>5422549
When is he looking to start T? You sure him masculinizing won't be a problem?
>>
>>5422555
Ive done stuff with me before but women were always my forte. Im not going to lie im somewhat scared but honestly being able to take the journey with him i dont doubt ill find a new love for him and his body. I personly myself take T im a cis man but was born with a deficiency. Its an experience together to say the least.
>>
>>5422549
D'awww, that's cool
Good luck to the both of you
>>
>>5422561
You're a cool guy OP, hope you guys have a long and happy relationship.
>>
>>5422490
How does it feel to be dating a woman with daddy issues?
Will you take the penor when she obtains a franken-dick?
Does she look like a lesbian and is that what youre into?
Will you transition to female to balance things out?
Is she a feminist?
Does she have Tumblr?
How often does she check your privilege?
Does she cuck you and fuck black men?
Do you enjoy being cucked?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.