[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1449698956204.jpg (94 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1449698956204.jpg
94 KB, 600x596
My bf was straight until about 25.(current age) He is definitely gay that is not my issue. He still does his pseudo macho guy bullshit. I love that he is masculine, but he has that alpha male mentality. Long story short it is exhausting and offensive at times. I love him and I won't leave him, but how long until he stops being a bro? He calls people faggots as a joke. It is so weird...
>>
break up with that faggot and send him my way

I'll make him my bitch
>>
>gays lust after straight men
>one finally gets a straight guy
>doesn't know what to do with it
>>
>>5418754
Gross.
>>5418819
You are so original...
>>
>>5418739
>>5418839

Do you think it's likely that his personality will change or something?
>>
>>5418855
I don't know, that is my issue. He is a gentle affectionate top, very cuddly when we are alone. In public he acts like a dudebro asshat and treats me like his chick. It is just so much different than your average gay male relationship. I don't know what to expect honestly, I was hoping to find someone with experience.
>>
>>5418739
Have you tried actually talking to him? If you haven't you should try having a discussion about your relationship, at least before looking to 4chan for help.
>>
>>5418739
I call people faggots too

but

I know what you mean
shit sucks
>>
>>5418896
>acts like a normal man
>treats me like his chick

What exactly is the problem? He sounds perfect. So many over-emotional beta males nowadays it's sickening.
>>
>>5418896
desu you do sound a lot like a chick
>>
>>5419007
>>5419166
>>5419198
Idk what my issue is, but something makes me uneasy
>>
>>5418896
I think that's just how some guys are.
That's kind of what my ex was like and he's an exclusive top. It was weird cause it was kind of like your situation where he treated me like I was his girlfriend. He even occasionally called me "his girl" and stuff.
I'm kind of socially retarded though so maybe that's more common than I think it is.
>>
>>5419431
this is kinda hot desu. Go with it OP. Youre owned by him, take it or leave it
>>
>>5419433
It might be hot but going your whole life being some guys girly bitch isn't exactly practical. Plus other people think you're weird so it ruins your social life.
>>
>>5418819
>>5418896
>>5419166
Literally the fap fuel of half the bottoms here. OP must be baiting.
>>
>>5418739
>>calls people faggots
>>bitching about this on 4-fucking-chan
u srs m8?
Talk with him, dumb fuck, work something out.
Life and love ain't magical, bitch, it's hard work.
>>
>>5419698
This. Sounds like OP needs to just drop it and move on.
>>
>>5418896
>your average gay male relationship
I'm curious to know what you think this means
>>
>>5418896
Time to start the hormones OP
>>
>>5418896
It's really hard to break with how you are socialized. For him, this is probably the only way he has ever considered treating a partner in a relationship because it's how his straight friends have always treated their gfs
>>
not everyone's into being overpowered. he's probably still uncomfortable being gay, taking it out on others, etc
>>
>>5418819
This.
Queens constantly lust after straight dudes while simultaneously complaining about straight dudes. I don't understand.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.