[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tlg/ Trans Lesbian General - Naruto edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68
File: 1389405068567.gif (52 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
1389405068567.gif
52 KB, 590x421
>Links
• Informed Consent Providers:
https://itmb.co/r1uo5 (PDF)
• Makeup Tutorial: http://imgur.com/a/JO33K/
• MTF Info Dump: http://pastebin.com/36HC6ZmT
• Size charts: http://www.americanapparel.net/sizi http://www.nationalworkwear.com/siz
• Transition timelines: http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
• Voice Training: http://pastebin.com/dgipdsge
• Articles, Studies and General information about Questioning, Transitioning and other stuff: http://pastebin.com/CyW1dXV8
• Useful links about/for transgender people: http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV
• Transgender FAQ: http://pastebin.com/8QbKyShU
• Am I trans/trans help threads archive: http://pastebin.com/CPzj0xv9
• Basic Trans Information: http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/TS.html
• Hormones, and so much more: http://www.transgendercare.com/
• For your doctor: http://transhealth.ucsf.edu/

>Where we are:
#transbians on Rizon
TC /translez

>/tlg/ F.A.Q.
1. What is a transbian/trans-lesbian? → MTF transsexuals who are also lesbians
2. Isn't that just a straight guy? → No, orientation is who you go to bed with, but gender identity is who you go to bed as.
3. Are bi trans girls, welcome here? → Yes but please the keep boy drama in MTF General please!
4. Are cis lesbians/bisexuals welcome? → Yes.
5. Do trans-lesbians use their penis when they are pre-op? → Some do, some don't.

old thread:
>>5389196
>>
1st for bored and nothing to do
>>
File: BPhBqtjCMAAOt0T.jpg (69 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
BPhBqtjCMAAOt0T.jpg
69 KB, 960x720
xth for living in bubble
>>
>>5418676
>>5418541
I'm assuming you just don't open up to people? At least you're getting to the point where people feel comfortable enough telling you that.
>>
>>5416533
>>5416545

I hope you realize I wasn't gonna take your money and just offered to be friends.
>>
Why the fuck theres a "transbian" thread?

Your fucking fetishist are ruining the public opinion of real trans People, give a favor and eat shit and die, Your fucking agp fetishist and "gay transmen", together With shemale, hons, faggots, lesbians biscums, and another faggots queer scum, all Your degenerates faggots subhumans must fucking die.
>>
>>5418760
>we ruin public opinion by having healthy relationships not based around "fuck my ass like I'm a gay male with aids"
>stefonknee is straight
>we ruin it
brool story co
1/10 bored enough to take the b8
>>
File: lol.jpg (20 KB, 155x202) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
20 KB, 155x202
>>5418760
>real trans People
>>
Naruto would have been objectively better if Naruto had used the Sexy Jutsu to permanently transition into a woman.
>>
File: 1406244790748.jpg (31 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1406244790748.jpg
31 KB, 600x337
>>5418743
I don't even know. I think I'm pretty open with people, maybe even naively so. I don't get out at all and live far away from everyone so maybe that's my bubble? Or maybe it's that I am not good at opening/keeping up conversations so people think I don't want them around.
>>
tfw bubble burst.
>>
>>5418659
I never understand how the trans lesbian thing is supposed to work. How on earth do you find partners who are a) lesbian and b) are okay with trannies. That has got to me 0.5% of the female population
>>
>>5418962
Bi girls are the main game at least for pre-op transbians.
>>
>>5418962
easy
you either find one who doesn't mind dick (which are quite a lot of lesbians unsurprisingly) pr if you don't wanna use da D you pretty much date like every stone lesbian does
>>
From last thread.
>tfw I think I finally properly decoded my notebook where I kept my expenses and receipts.

>>5415938
I have a spreadsheet to tell me when to reorder. I then put those dates as a calendar reminder for that day.

>>5416533
Good luck with the climb out of the pit.

>>5416410
>I wouldn't ever pursue it myself
I didn't plan to, but... I kinda fell into it. When I found out one of the gals in the swingers group was a madam, I had her tell me all about the industry. I was my usual curious self and had no intentions of becoming one. Then, a few weeks later, I find myself laying in bed with an extremely rich guy who wants me to become his mistress. Needless to say, being poly, I negotiated a non exclusive deal. Also instead of asking for money, I asked for expenses plus gifts of at least a few hundred an hour.

>>5416237
>>5416250
$200 ~= 1/75th of a weekend. My minimum "billing" was 42 hours. 8am Saturday to 2am Monday. For that I kinda expected a good durable gift of at least $15k in value plus all expenses. Clothing I considered an expense. After all a gown often could only be worn once. It is a major high society faux-pas to wear a gown twice. Jewelry could be a durable gift. I loved art. Some clients I "charged" more, some I "charged" less.

>>5417755
Feeling weird about the reality of my life...
>>
>>5419019
>find
duh but how? With gays it's easy they are thirsty and all over craigslist or grinder or whatever. women are much more reserved
>>
>>5419142
I don't know. I'm getting more and more distanced from myself. And not just my body. Probably a side-effect of withdrawal (I still feel like I'm literally getting white noise through every nerve), but it makes me hate myself more. Feel like a total phoney. Just a cold, manipulative bitch. I've done a lot of horrible things over the past few years to get the stars to line up for me. Except there are things I could never do to get what I need. Like selling myself, even wage slavery was going too far. But well, I'm looking at my life from the outside, and for all my moral aches, it's a rather vile mess anyway.
>>
>>5419163
lesbian meetings, bars clubs
obviously
>>
>>5418962
i'm dating another trans lesbian
>>
>>5419337
Not that anon but all of those sound extremely off-putting unless you're looking for a quick hookup and dont mind getting shit on for being pre-op tranny.
>>
>>5419445
idk found my gf at a L support group
pretty cash imo
>>
File: 1433453727834.jpg (318 KB, 731x720) Image search: [Google]
1433453727834.jpg
318 KB, 731x720
>Mongolian moving tapestry edition
>>
>>5419869
I don't see what that edition has to do with Finland. That picture looks nothing like moomins.
>>
>>5419869
>>5419903
What the fug are you two talking about. As a mongol I need to know
>>
>>5419645
Good for you~

I'm not outgoing type so going out to find company seems like the worst way to meet someone I sync with.
>>
>tfw going to die and people will be happy at best, but probably not even care
>>
>>5421076
Goodbye anon :<
>>
>>5421145
Don't worry -- it sucks that I wasn't meaningful to anyone, sure -- but I'm certain that whatever lies beyond the veil of death will give me more happiness than I ever could have in this life.

Right now I'm just basking in the peace of mind it'll all be over soon; I've never been more content.
>>
>>5418525
Could you breach a bubble formed from sacrificing the inner self, perpetuating openness, cheerfulness, and neediness?

If so please do.
>>
File: received_1031148850242186.jpg (37 KB, 649x960) Image search: [Google]
received_1031148850242186.jpg
37 KB, 649x960
>want to sleep
>randomly moist as fug
>gf already asleep
>so wet I can't sleep
life is nothing but agonizing pain and suffering
>>
>tfw I'll never be saved and slowly integrated into high society like sydney

why live
>>
>>5421647
my gf is 1000 miles away
>>
>>5418659
What would your ideal girl be like?
>>
File: 1331513.jpg (41 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1331513.jpg
41 KB, 460x345
>>5422090
I've never had a gf nor a bf
>>
File: 1419386062375.jpg (470 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1419386062375.jpg
470 KB, 2000x2000
I'm starting hormones in the next month, still kind of scared, even though I know it's the right decision. At least I know I'll be able to pass in a few months, just need to work on my voice. :^)

also, anyone /mu/ here?
>>
File: 12562.jpg (75 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
12562.jpg
75 KB, 500x358
>>5422246
She'd be at least slightly dommy, enjoyed comfy indoor life, liked video games, cuddling and movies. Having an appreciation for art in general would be a big plus too. Oh, and she needs to like me, somehow.
>>
File: 1438736775961.jpg (212 KB, 700x850) Image search: [Google]
1438736775961.jpg
212 KB, 700x850
>>5422358
Congratulations Junkbot, I hope it goes as smoothly as you expect.
>>5422246
Ideal? As in fantasy.... I'd like someone a few inches taller then me with short hair (but not too short), a bit muscular. Perhaps a bit loud, confident and playful. Loving and appreciative too, and maybe a good appetite.

Realistically I just want someone I can have an emotionally connection with who loves me and makes me feel cherished.
>>5421703
Because we all have our own path in life to walk
>>5421076
I sincerely hope you find something to live for anon
>>
>>5422376
I like really like that answer, gotta say
>>
I feel like this is as appropriate a place as any to ask this, since I think it's an issue that's probably common among those who are attracted to women.

How did all of you figure out if you were truly transgender, or if it was a sexual fetish thing for you?

I've been struggling with this since my early teens, and I still haven't figured it out at almost 30. Part of me actually feels some desire to BE a woman, but a lot of me is really just into the idea of fucking a girl while dressed as a girl.

>>5422246
I guess I'll go for this one.

Petite, cute, intelligent/intellectual, well-educated, somewhat kinky and perverted but submissive, and a weeb/nerd who's into cosplay and roleplay. The submissive point is an interesting one, because as a "guy" I'm not very dominant, but as a "girl" I am, for some reason. The cosplay/roleplay thing is honestly totally the result of me having a fetish for boning while we're both dressed up in lolita or as animu girls.
>>
>>5418962
1. Get on dating apps
2. Talk to matches
3. Go on dates
4. ?????
5. Profit
Yeah, you'll get some girls who aren't down with mtfs, but it's just a numbers game. Girls who are fine with mtfs are easy enough to find if you put in minimal effort
>>
>>5423158
>Petite, cute, intelligent/intellectual, well-educated, somewhat kinky and perverted but submissive, and a weeb/nerd who's into cosplay and roleplay
I was really excited because this is basically me, but I'm pretty tall so I don't fit the petite bit, and I don't have a lolita outfit :c
>>
>>5423222
I'm also only into women with vaginas, and I imagine that if you're in this thread you may not meet that qualification
>>
Hey Everyone. Just a couple quick questions: Who here is using herbal methods of transitioning? What are you taking? Any good results? I'm looking to start herbal hormones because getting to an informed consent clinic is all the way in Reno and I can't get up there without taking off of work.
>>
>>5423410
Not potent enough unless you intend to kill your liver or get way too many side effects. You're better off ordering the real deal online yourself.
>>
>>5423413
That's a shame. I'm really afraid of self-medding. What is a good, trustworthy site to use that I can just put in my card info and be good?
>>
>>5423425
Self medding isn't bad, you just want to do your homework.
http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=Hormones Has some information, though I recommend going to the trans help general and looking in the OP for more helpful resources on this.
For the average transgirl something like this is fine and safest: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zZQyrinhLsl2FWY9XI_bk3RtqSP94a8h-ZFvYBzcfIE/edit#gid=0 (has links where to buy things.)

Generally Cyproterone is better than Spironolactone as an anti androgen, so consider that over Spiro.
Cypro dosages: 25mg-50mg a day.
Spiro dosages: 200mg a day. (100mg+100mg 12 hour gap, it's preferable to take this after food, but you don't need to.)

For estrogen, the simplest is something like Progynova(Estradiol Valerate) in 2mg pills, but injections are way more potent, but I understand why you'd be wary of that.
Progynova dosages: 4-8mg a day, I personally do 6mg where I take one after breakfast, one in the middle of the day, and one just before going to sleep. If you're doing 4mg or 8mg, split your dose in half and do it with a 12 hour gap.
Injections(Progynon depot): 10mg/1ml once a week, intramuscular.

I'm just providing examples, do your own homework, naturally. This can make your process of getting a prescription quicker, though.

Where to buy:
http://inhousepharmacy.vu/
http://www.alldaychemist.com/
http://qhi.co.uk/ if Europe.
One of them will ask for a prescription, but still ship it if you check you'll fax it. Just compare prices and get wherever's cheapest. Those 3 websites are legit, I use qhi myself, being in Europe.
>>
File: received_898837143528115.jpg (19 KB, 500x538) Image search: [Google]
received_898837143528115.jpg
19 KB, 500x538
>selfmedding
disgusting
>>
>>5423444
>tfw disgusting
>>
>>5423450
you ain't a trender no more
>>
>>5423444
The end result is the same. I think you have a problem associating self medders with people who never come out and or are your typical transtrender, though. Every single person I know who self meds does it because of the time it saves, or the money it saves.

If it takes a while to get hands on HRT wherever someone lives, it's only logical to get hands on them online instead so you can start as early as possible.
I didn't want to wait another 2 years when my body is as it's worse in terms of developing irreversible masculinilization, and starting earlier has let me go fulltime after 5 months of HRT. Though had I waited longer I'd most definitely be fucked.
>>
>>5423439
Holy shit, this is amazing. I just loaded every link to a document file and plan to do a lot of digging. Thanks so much.
>>
>>5423451
I'm quite happy I did it tho
>>
>>5423458
most males are grown men (physically) by junior/senior in high school
>>
>>5423472
Yeah, but the worst stuff happens at 18-25, when it comes to bone structure and how HRT slowly becomes less potent. Depends on your genes, naturally. It's just that there's still hope before the last part of puberty.
>>
>>5423444
Fuck you, not everyone lives in a place where they can get official diagnosis
>>
>>5423472
>>5423486
Yeah honnification def takes a bit more time. Not long, but I doubt moping over "it's too late" has helped anyone.
>>
File: 6812411.jpg (34 KB, 700x371) Image search: [Google]
6812411.jpg
34 KB, 700x371
>>5423158
>The submissive point is an interesting one, because as a "guy" I'm not very dominant, but as a "girl" I am, for some reason.
Could be your brain feels more confident as a woman.
>>
>>5423458
>time saves
minus waiting for shipment, no official start thus no time running on srs,name change
but totes time saving
>cheaper
only in murrifat
>logical
mhm cause permanently changing your body is a wonderful decision you should make alone and in haste cause remember it might be too late ...... sigh
>most definitely be fucked
that's why a lot of 50+ transitioners I met pass better than those "muh precious time" advocates who do nothing but order mones ?
selfmedding takes away any need to improve yourself
>voice ?
nah I don't even pass yet
>looks ?
>laser ?
>hormones that will give me breasts so I don't pass as male anymore but look like a freak thanks to not working on the other aspects of transitioning ?
give it to me now before it's too late !!!!!!
>>5423469
and the lack of "if you want mones you should work on X" helped ?
not according to yourself
>>5423504
unless you live in uganda or some other country without infrastructure then I agree
but seeing how most people are from north murrica or yurop I have to wonder how legitimate this excuse is in most cases
>>
>>5423890
not to mention that "let's throw medication in my system without any way to tell if it's working and no way of knowing how it fucks up my liver" is the best idea since "this draincleaner looks delicious"
>>
>>5423444
Honestly, I'd be nowhere near completing my transition if I hadn't bootstrapped it with self-medding. The so-called "official" trans "care" teams in France are both a nightmare and a disgrace. If only they could be prosecuted for crimes against humanity... they certainly deserve it.
>>
>>5423898
DIY as a way to get official is the only acceptable way for it imo
but seeing how most people stop working towards official once they DIY and just pop pills for years and years it doesn't seem to be the goal of most people to get official hrt
>>
>>5423890
it was still a lot better than if I hadn't done anything though, that's my point.

it was either that or suicide, and being on HRT for a while was what ultimately made me progress further.

sure, It would have been great if I started right away through all the proper channels, but that just wasn't how I "worked" back then.

and if we're talking about making mistakes in the past, then ultimately I can only fault myself for not having started waaaaaay earlier anyways.

I'm not saying that it is the way to go for sure, but I'm glad that the self-medding option was there for me.
>>
>>5423890
>unless you live in uganda or some other country without infrastructure then I agree
I'm NEET in euro and I can't get the diagnosis unless I start supporting myself financially, being neet is enough of a reason for them to consider me mentally unstable. They'd also deny the treatment if I ever told a doctor I got depression. Even if you get in the system is pretty fucked up, up to 3 years of no HRT and you need to go fulltime before they give you any pills.

They're revising the outdated laws at the moment so I'm selfmedding until that's done.
>>
>>5423898
>>5423920
>>5423890
>>5423929
For me DYI broke me out of the suicidal rut I was in. It allowed me to go in and see the doc, and doc got me prescriptions. Also it broke me out of the depression rut and allowed me to get the nerve up to get into therapy.
>>
>>5423920
some people can't, you're a spoiled cunt whose mummy buys you everything including a new vag, some people can't get the care you did so piss off, esp when europoor trans care is SO BAD and draconian
>>
>>5424228
you have to remember that lilly's experience is from austria, we have it pretty chill in that regard
everything is pretty much straightforward if you follow the system.
just insurance coverage for some things is iffy.
>>
>>5423444
>>>/SusansPlace/
>>
>>5424249
i've heard SO many NHS horror stories, plus a couple from finland, france, germany, other countries

it's kind of amazing considering how behind America is in most aspects but in major metropolitan areas in the US we probably actually have superior trans care to a lot of european countries
>>
>tfw just UPSed 37 gifts.
>>
>>5424250
how about you deliver reasons against my arguments instead of referring me to susans little child ?
>>5424228
how about you go anon again to start shit
or you know drop ad hominem fallacies and address the points I brought up ?
>>5423929
fair enough
>>
>>5424457
>how about you deliver reasons against my arguments
Not that anon but you haven't presented any arguments. You laid assertions sure but nothing to back them up, just the implication that all self medders are just doing it as a fad and isn't a trutrans and that if they were a trutrans they could easily do whatever public healthcare system there is in place.
>>
>>5424477
>that it isn't true trans
no I just stated that from my observation most people who DIY fulfill one or more of those criteria
>not out
>not even part time
>no voice training or other steps towards fulltime
>years of not even trying to obtain official hrt and/or changing their documents
>>
>>5424488
Still, nothing but assertions and anecdotal evidence. Anyone can assert anything and say it's their personal experience, that doesn't mean it's even remotely true.
>>
>>5424488
you're not even trutrans. you're some sick dyke fetishist.
>>
>>5424499
and what's wrong with that?

same goal, different reasons
it's her life, she can make her own decisions
>>
>>5424499
what is a "sick dyke fetishist" ?
>>
>>5424493
fair enough then
still interested in ideas as to why so many people who DIY fit those criteria
or rather why my observations seem to indicate that
rather than "lololol susans"
>>
>>5424515
A way for trannies to feel superior
>>
>>5424066
Honestly, I had pretty much given up on it. I started again because I was at the end of the rope at work and I needed a safety net to start shit should they consider discharging me. Started self-medding two years ago, came out at work six months after, then I waved a possible harassment complaint, which stirred shit up to the HQ. And with all that in place, had my chain of command sign my yearly review where I stated I'd kill myself if things didn't improve, and proceeded to do so in a most ostentatious and slow way. Colleagues watched me wither day after day. Got myself locked up the same day they had planned a medical hearing to kick me out... So, well, while it did me good and I should have done it much earlier, it was just a move of a brinkmanship play on my part. Now that the hardest part is over, if everything works out, I should be retired at 40, with a pension and disability benefits, in addition to having a new official identity. Not a bad way to start things over as a dilettante. Might even seek meself a patron or two...
>>
File: 1398791411556.jpg (48 KB, 283x323) Image search: [Google]
1398791411556.jpg
48 KB, 283x323
>>5424534
Why not ask then if you are actually curious instead of a vapid attempt to make fun of or show distaste towards DIY medders? >>5423444 doesn't really deserve any better response than >>5424250
>>
>>5424555
fair enough
>>
File: 1436081686404.png (197 KB, 393x460) Image search: [Google]
1436081686404.png
197 KB, 393x460
>Lily being an entitled cunt again
>entire thread derailed
Well color me shocked and surprised.
>>
>>5425275
>entitled
kek pls use a different word
can't take this word serious anymore since M3
>>
>>5425275
I hope I wont be the same way if I ever get on gov program and start passing.
>>
File: 2OTQnjC[1].png (712 KB, 456x686) Image search: [Google]
2OTQnjC[1].png
712 KB, 456x686
Went to a fancy restaurant with some relatives I hadn't seen in years, they were pretty chill with it and one even offered me some makeup as an anticipated xmas gift. I'm glad it turned out okay.

>>5423444
>>5423890
>>5423898
I agree with CFH the people in charge of "legal HRT", which aren't official at all, are just awful people. I had to self med at first to find a way around them. btw CFH who's your endo ?
>>
>>5425332
I wish I had a round cute face like yours
>>
>>5425293
is it too big of a word for you? should we use smaller words you can pronounce? (:^
>>
>>5425332
I went to a planned parenthood clinic for my hrt and the people there were great. I haven't had any awful experiences related to trans with medical professionals.

Virginia USA if your curious.
>>
>>5425373
Me too. She is pretty cute.
>>
File: Hallie Lee (1).jpg (56 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Hallie Lee (1).jpg
56 KB, 720x480
repost cause holy shit that was just hilarious
>gf and I decide to get food at 1:30am
>on way back we find a parking lot
>decide to do lewd stuff
>middle of sex police pulls up
>get out of the car in bra and with bloody fingers
>"we just came here to talk a bit"
>they laugh and tell us to "finish talking in an hour"
>mfw all of this
>>
>>5426405
oh lily :3
>>
>>5426405
What? No lecture?

When the cops interrupted me and a gf, we got the lecture on burning down the oak tree of tradition. Personally I thought amorous pursuits in cars was quite traditional.

Back lots in industrial and office parks were much more private.
>>
>>5426594
nah german cops seem to be rather chill on the countryside
>>
>>5418676
>tfw no bubble
>>
File: 1433998506053.jpg (13 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
1433998506053.jpg
13 KB, 252x276
>>5424457
>how about you deliver reasons against my arguments instead of referring me to susans little child ?

>Using little child as an insult

*Tips fedora
>>
>>5426632
Lucky you
>>
File: 1426744675948.jpg (168 KB, 784x830) Image search: [Google]
1426744675948.jpg
168 KB, 784x830
>MFW lily cooked up another batch of bullshit for this thread...
>>
File: 1388442541429.jpg (135 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1388442541429.jpg
135 KB, 1280x1024
>>5427116
Stop dwelling on it. Best way to deal with shitposting is to ignore it
>>
>>5427134
You're absolutely right. So I'll do just that!

This weeks news:
I built 2 AR-15s in my garage.
Half-way fucked up a receiver and gave that one to my friend since it's still functional.
Saving up money now to buy tooling to finish an AKM.
Installed a gun safe and filled it with guns.

All while having sore tits... Like, holy fuck, I thought I'd get used to it but nope... sore tits will always bug me. Massaging only provides short-lived fleeting respite...
>>
>>5427201
>gave usable if slightly fucked up receiver to a friend
Do... Do you need any more friends?
>>
>>5427201
How is compy waifu
>>
File: warmfreshpaint.jpg (636 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
warmfreshpaint.jpg
636 KB, 1400x1050
What happened to her girlfriend? I watch her on Chaturbate and haven't seen the other one for a while.
>>
File: d_g450_a_mkt_150_1300_580_70.jpg (108 KB, 1300x580) Image search: [Google]
d_g450_a_mkt_150_1300_580_70.jpg
108 KB, 1300x580
>tfw waiting for gf's plane to land.

>>5427201
I wish I had a milling machine.
>>
File: 1450658276552.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1450658276552.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>5427554
What a disgusting creature
>>
>>5427554
>>
>>5427740
>tfw wheels are safely down on the ground.
anticipation...

captcha was asking for airplanes...
>>
>>5427774
wat
>>
>>5423158
If you want to be female for non-sexy times.

There is always a sexual aspect to it of course, but when you look at a woman on the street and think "I wish I could look that good in that dress", well...
>>
File: IMG_0233.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1864) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0233.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1864
>>5427335
Give me an 80% and a new custom 1/4 end mill from 80arms and I'll set you up with a new crudely milled receiver.

>>5427359
Sitting in the garage, cold and lonely...

>>5427740
Me to... I've been using a shit setup with a harbor freight drill press and trim router.

Honestly, I'm surprised I managed to get this shit to work so well. I only have nasty finished and slightly gouged walls. My last receiver had one major fuck up with a hole getting cut into the mag catch hole, but that's a pretty minor problem function wise. And it only happened because my friend was milling for a while and wasn't as familiar with how shit harbor freight equipment is and the mill bit needed adjusting.

I'm putting together a tutorial on receiver milling with harbor freight bullshit. Will include pic of fuck up on receiver number 3.

But for now, here's my completed ARs...
Never mind the wallpaper in the background... I've lived in this room since I was born.
>>
>>5425332
Not seeing an endo and I don't need one, got my first script from a GP I didn't clue in about being trans when I took the appointment "for a routine check" under my new identity; dumped the matter on the table when it was time to pay for the visit and I gave her my social security card with my birth ID on it: she thought I was a cis female throughout the examination, so the reality of my condition made absolutely no doubt and she wrote the script I asked for. And the shrinks here just renew it, since it's a long term somatic treatment and their policy is to keep those in place and untouched.
Getting in depth blood checks every other week here and every parameter is perfectly fine, except for high creatinine and low red blood cell count. If anything, even after what I put my body through, I'm way healthier than the average person in her late 30s. Coagulation factors were a bit low while I was using tobacco, but they went back to better than average value in less than a fortnight after quitting. I just hope the crazy fast healing that runs in the family won't be an issue with SRS.
>>
>>5427840
Given how much you seem to be flying around, send me word next time you're in France. I'd be curious to meet you and have a chat over a petit noir.
>>
how do i get a gf girls?
>>
>>5428114
>go out
>hit in cutie
>????
>gf acquired
>>
>>5428125
im stuck on step 1 and i anticipate a lot of trouble with 2
>>
>>5428130
why ?
>>
>>5428134
outside is scary especially when theres other people around
>>
>>5428139
try a lesbian support group
>>
>>5428144
how do you find one thats not full of terfs
>>
>>5428149
how do you find one with TERFs
never encountered one irl for over a year
>>
>>5425373
How long have you been on HRT ?
My face changed a lot in 9 months.

>>5428065
That's an interesting way of doing it. I'm impressed that you managed to pass without HRT during the appointment, congrats
>>5428139
This.
I haven't tried the lsebian support group, idk if there even is one and if there will be terfs, but the trans support group here is mostly couples, non-passing mtfs or polyamourous people.
>>
>>5428160
Got that script after a year of self-medding and six months of being full time. But I guess my timeline >>5418685 is self-explanatory. It wasn't very hard for me to pass pre-everything. Easier than being consistently gendered male by strangers at least. And even then, I never managed to do that on the phone at all. Always had to explain to people they were talking to me, not my wife or secretary. Basically didn't need any voice training and a speech therapist I met, who works with trans people, confirmed there wasn't much she could teach to improve my voice further, other than for singing or public speaking without a mike.
>>
>>5428152
Try OkCupid. I met one there, she fell in love with me and we came close to marrying. :p
>>
File: umaru.png (20 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
umaru.png
20 KB, 640x400
>tfw 4:39am and watching random shit on nicovideo

what the fuck am I even doing anymore
>>
>>5428046
I miss her...

>>5428240
Tfw no compy to watch gachimuchi on

Ive been stuck watching reruns of Daria and All That, this is ok
>>
File: mado.png (39 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
mado.png
39 KB, 640x400
>>5428307
Why don't you have a computer?
>>
>>5428240
FUCK I forgot to sleep again. Fuck.
>>
>>5428370
Because its on vacation
>>
>tfw going to die and nobody gives a shit

kek
>>
File: shark.jpg (187 KB, 513x437) Image search: [Google]
shark.jpg
187 KB, 513x437
>>5428046
I really like you
>tfw no /k/ommando trans gf
>>
This is interesting. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormonal_breast_enhancement

Now I understand the science behind why estrogen is so superior taken sublingually or through injections:
"Oral estrogen treatment suppresses IGF-1 production in the liver, where approximately 80% of serum IGF-1 originates from,[47] and reduces total serum IGF-1 levels (by 15–40%, dependent on dose and type of estrogen administered), as well as increases levels of insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 1 (IGFBP1) (a carrier protein that inhibits IGF-1 binding/activity).[48] This results in a state of functional GH resistance (as GH induces IGF-1 production and secretion in the liver to mediate most of its effects),[47] with combined oral estrogen and GH being less effective in evoking the clinical effects of GH relative to GH alone in clinical studies of individuals with hypopituitarism/GHD.[48] In contrast, treatment with combined GH and transdermal estrogen has been found not to decrease IGF-1 levels or increase IGFBP1 levels.[48] As such, estrogen administered via other routes of administration that bypass the liver, such as transdermal (in the form of estrogen patches), sublingual, intranasal, intramuscular injection, and subcutaneous injection, may be significantly more effective than oral estrogen.[48]"

Both estrogen and IGF-1 are required to be present to see breast development.
>>
File: 130783.jpg (85 KB, 460x279) Image search: [Google]
130783.jpg
85 KB, 460x279
how do some girls like dicks on other girls but not their own?
>>
>>5428160
>How long have you been on HRT ?
8 months
>>
File: G650---Experimental.jpg (655 KB, 3600x2400) Image search: [Google]
G650---Experimental.jpg
655 KB, 3600x2400
>>5428072
This flight was my gf coming to visit me for xmass. The other gf will arrive later today.

Will try to. I've mainly been in the Nice/Monaco area. The biggest issue is I expect most of the trips will be packed from end to end with my gfs' events. I'm supposed to go on a weekend ski trip in March, but that will be Austria. My gfs family has a private 24 bedroom ski lodge, and my presence has been requested at their winter get together by the old matriarch of the family. I guess I made a good impression. I'd travel with them more, but I have the farm to take care of.

>>5428428
Yeah, I kinda knew that from other sources. If you go the sublingual route, don't swallow any if at all possible. It is one of the many things I've ran across as I've been reading up on the endocrine system.

Maybe the best breast enhancement method I've seen sofar is the one where they take your liposuctioned fat, separate out the stem cells, then inject it into the base of the breasts. A supposedly permanent half to a full bust size increase can be expected.

>>5428504
Read up on gender dysphoria.
>>
>>5429244
I'm the poster of the wiki page thing, but uhm. I'm currently on progynova, however I can move to Estrofem or Estradot, but not injections.

For estrofem, which can be taken sublingually, won't that make my estrogen spike a lot then rapidly go down again? Will it cause inconsistent feminiziation?

For estradot / patches, what do I need to get a desired estrogen levels? They have it at 25 micrograms to 100 micrograms, 24h depotpatches if I translated that correctly.

I'm asking any anon for this, but you know a lot so I thought I'd ask you.
>>
>>5429275
Patches last half a week, but to get to HRT levels, you need to use two 100 mcg ones at once. Gets extensive real fast. Also, avoid applying them to the breast and butt areas unless you like stretch marks and cellulite.
I started self-medding with patches, but I switched to oral tablets once I got a script in order to have it covered by insurance.
>>
>>5429315
>Also, avoid applying them to the breast and butt areas unless you like stretch marks and cellulite.
How does that work? Anyways the instructions are to have it on your stomach area, under your belly button.
What kind of levels will I see with 2 100microgram patches? I read you want to use them so you alternate which you replace, i.e. day one: put one on, day 3 or 4 - put the other one on, day 7: replace the first one, day 10 or 11, replace the second one, day 14, replace the first one.
>>
>>5429357
The sliding method you describe is a stopgap solution for the two at once cost problem and it's what I used, since it also allows for smoother levels. Got me around 80 pg/ml but YMMV...
>>
>>5429390
Oh, I'm a huge pleb, what kind of estrogen levels does a transgirl want? With the bloodtests I've done with my GP, I was never given a unit of measurement on the results, I only was told I was within female ranges.
>>
>>5429418
Well, "within female range" is fine for estradiol. Too much of it only increases the quite real health risks. You want androgens, I.e. testosterone and related hormones, to be as close to zero as you can. T within normal female range is too high when you have a lot more and fully primed androgen receptors. So, well, getting it that low does kill sex drive. But while some complain about it, I really can't see how that's not a positive, let alone something that could stop an earnest transition.
>>
>>5429450
I'm aware I want totally nuked testosterone, as it naturally inhibits estrogen. It's also stated in that page I linked, women who have androgen insensitivity disorder so little to none testosterone have in average larger breasts, adding more to back up why you want to have nuked T. I'm pretty sure it's nuked for me at this point, as I'm on Cypro.

I was just wondering what female ranges are at in the unit of measurement you used. Though I think I'm correct when assuming higher estrogen levels will cause more potent breast growth, it just doesn't translate over to pills taken orally as when they're going through the liver you inhibit the production of the growth hormone IGF-1 which is also necessary for breast growth.
>>
File: patch-levels-chart-2.jpg (50 KB, 1186x746) Image search: [Google]
patch-levels-chart-2.jpg
50 KB, 1186x746
>>5429275
>>5429357
>>5429315
Chart is for the older EstraDot patch type. They are selling a smaller one now.

As said 2 100ucg ones will be needed. I interleaved them by two days to get a more even level. As one would be peaking, the other would be decreasing.

Some patches are 3.5 day, and others are 7 days.

Controlling T & DHT seams to be key.
>>
>>5429474
Normal range for E in adult cis women with no endocrine problems (between PCOS, endometriosis and other nasties, that's pretty close to being a minority, pretty useful since people assume I have PCOS when I talk about "my endocrine disorder"...) varies depending on the cycle phases. There's no point in trying to replicate that cycle, since all it really does is regulating ovulation and nidation, something women who don't have both ovaries and uterus functional don't have to worry about. Yes, you can laugh in the face of the next hippie flake who tries to get you sold on using a mooncup.
So, well, figures. I hate figures... Normal overall E range for women is about 30-400 pg/ml. For trans women, one common target range (no consensus between endos on it...) is 60-200 pg/ml. T should be below 20 ng/dL.
>>
>>5429519
>>5429481
Thank you both, a lot.

Am I correct in assuming higher, but still safe levels of E will cause i.e. more breast growth though? I truly wish for cowtits.
>>
>been to the battlefield of varus and arminius
>been to the sp00kiest city in germany
today was a good day
>>
>>5429534
Not necessarily. Breast growth is a complex beast and there's no linear correlation with E levels. High E levels definitely carry an increased risk of triggering breast cancer, though, so I wouldn't toy with increased doses.
>>
>>5429535
>sp00kiest city in germany
which one is that?
>>
>>5429561
osnabrück
sooooo sp00ky
>>
>>5428404
There are more of us than you think, odds are fairly good you could find one.
>>
>>5429568
spooky :o
>>
>>5429591
I once was an armorer as part of the first position I held.
>>
>>5429534
From that web page that was posted earlier it sounds like growth hormones are also needed at the same time.
>>
any of you DIY?

I'm 85% committed. I just need to lose weight for the millionth time. Should be done around March.
>>
>>5429673
More specifically, IGF-1, so GH analogues which are relatively available wouldn't help much.
>>
The "how to get laid" section of the OP is missing
>>
>>5429704
I do not think taking that would be safe anyways, as it's still a growth hormone and can cause everything else to grow as well. I think for breast growth, it just needs to be present and rest is up to genes.
>>
>>5429591
>>5428404
Yall would never be able to tell I'm trans though...
I'm still so far into man-mode.
I just seem like a stereotype guy at this point.
>>
File: walk-of-shame---victory-lap.gif (2 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
walk-of-shame---victory-lap.gif
2 MB, 356x200
>>5429704
>>5429753
With patches you likely can maximize growth with estrogen values only around 220 pg/mL. I forget what helps with IGF-1 production. Exercise is supposed to be good for spurring growth hormone production.

>>5430023
Slowly plug away at learning things, and see what happens. Pick something simple, and learn to do it, and incorporate it into your daily regimen. When you've learned something, pick another thing and learn it. Lather, rinse, repeat.
>>
>>5430127
>With patches you likely can maximize growth with estrogen values only around 220 pg/mL
Based on CFH's 2 patches for 80pq/mL, does that mean I'd have to do 5 patches at a time then? Naturally I'd want to start small and see how my values are and move myself up there.
>>
>>5430582
I had 222 pg/mL E2 level with three 100ucg patches changed on a 36 hour offset schedule. I left each patch on a bit long for 4.5 days. Each 100ucg patch is considered to be good for 80pg/mL +/-20pg/mL E2 blood level. Everybody is different, hence the +/-20pg/mL range.
>>
>>5430634
Okie, thank you. I was thinking of doing something like that. I'll see my doctor in January.
>>
>>5430659
I ran into the glue causing problems for me.
>>
>>5418659
>• Voice Training: http://pastebin.com/dgipdsge
so out of curiosity, did any of you actually get this to work for you?
>>
>>5430947
Not really.
I need to find someone who has been there and done that to talk to and get feedback from and practice with.
>>
>>5430947
No it was absolute horseshit. A friend of mine explained some muscle exercises to get started as I couldn't figure out how to find the muscles to pull the vocal shit up and back. Been slacking off because I got no one to talk to so I haven't gotten anywhere, at best I quietly say stuff to myself in bed and get disgusted by how horrible it sounds.
>>
>tfw an actual 1/10

what do I do
>>
>>5430947
>so out of curiosity, did any of you actually get this to work for you?
Psh, no.

>>5432308
>an actual 1/10
Unless you live in Chincinatti, I call bullshit.
>>
File: 1388114020935.jpg (55 KB, 393x296) Image search: [Google]
1388114020935.jpg
55 KB, 393x296
>>5432308
tfw like 2-3/10 at best and bi girls are already highly sought after
>>
>>5432445
You can always pick up yourself a robot and live a content life off of your autism bux
>>
File: 540.gif (940 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
540.gif
940 KB, 400x320
>>5432450
how about a cat instead?
i dont think waifu robots are quite there yet
>tfw we aren't at the level of the Her movie yet with AI
>tfw i'll have to wait for decades for that to happen and even then it will either come with bing search engine and toolbars (microsoft) or she'll suggest ads for me (google)
>>
>>5430947
I once had a look and it seemed incredibly contrived. I doubt it could help. I didn't really need training (T damage like everyone, but my lilting intonation has people blame that on heavy smoking. It just sound as un-male as can be...), but I've seen how sore an area it can be for some trans girls.
>>
dead like *insert maymay/joke/penis/ here*
>>
>>5433432
dead like my will to live :^)

Lily do you like any nerdy stuff?
>>
>>5433609
idk what is nerdy ?
>>
>>5433648
(Video/Tabletop) Games
Animation/Film
RP/Cosplay
Computer Science
Comics/Manga

You're just an interesting character to me (relatively speaking) and I was wondering what your hobbies are.
>>
>>5433666
fark year satanic trips near the holiest of days
the vatican would be proud

>tfw you have to choose between boy and girl when you've never fell into either category
>>
>>5433666
>(Video/Tabletop) Games
at best diablo 3 once every blue moon
>Animation/Film
never
>RP/Cosplay
no
>Computer Science
not in years
>Comics/Manga
no
>You're just an interesting character to me (relatively speaking) and I was wondering what your hobbies are.
idk hema and history in general I guess
>>
>>5433718
hema as in the medieval martial arts?
thats cool
>>
>>5433718
blue moon is shit tho
>>
>>5433763
i don't get it
>>5433729
yeah gives me an excuse to blow out money for swords ^-^
>>
>>5433432
dead like you are inside
>>
>>5433786
You ever spar with rubber weapons before? That always sounded fun to me.
>>
>>5433836
nah mainly with blunted swords
it is still fun tho
>>5433801
pretty alive tho ;)
>>
>>5433786
Funny. There's a guy I hadn't heard from in years who sent me a facebook request the other day. He does medieval martial arts for a living... Now that I think about it, I meet plenty of interesting people. I just suck at keeping in touch with them...
>>
>>5433786
>yeah gives me an excuse to blow out money for swords ^-^
>not just buying fedora and katana
git gud lily
>>
>>5434066
>katana
useless shit tier sword
handles like an axe

bastard or one handed swords from the dark ages or medieval times are better
hell even a german messer "sword" is more useful than a katana
>>
File: 1332.gif (2 MB, 399x286) Image search: [Google]
1332.gif
2 MB, 399x286
>>5434177
>implying european swords can beat japanese steel folded over a thousand times
lily pls, you are such a baka gaijin

on a more serious note i do like polearms but all pole weapons are kinda terrifying even in sparring, not that i do any actual hema stuff
>>
Tested my new AR raifus today...
My AR pistol... is beautiful. I love using dirty ammo like Wolf and Tula so I can see the gas expansion from the muzzle. And that wave of compressed gas... so wonderful.

My casings kept hitting people because I was standing while shooting.

/tlg/k/ CA shoot out when?
>>
>>5434201
and if you fold the metal !ore often you can cut through buildings
weeaboos told me so ^^
yeah personally I find them a bit too unwieldy but this could just be due to the fact that I never used one for more than a few swings
>>
>>5434232
How bout some nice italian long swords?
>>
>>5434309
tempted but I prefer ancient and dark ages weaponry
the most "modern" sword I'd consider would be a bastard or a one and a half hander
maybe a cinquedeo (five finger) with very good art on it for my wall tho
>>
File: DJY4172-S-O1-O.jpg (186 KB, 1800x548) Image search: [Google]
DJY4172-S-O1-O.jpg
186 KB, 1800x548
>>5434309
something like pic related
>>
File: 2015-12-24_00013.jpg (851 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-24_00013.jpg
851 KB, 1920x1080
>>5434471
just go double daggers and fish backstabs lily
>>
File: tumblr_n1zv4soOz01rk5a9yo4_500.jpg (157 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1zv4soOz01rk5a9yo4_500.jpg
157 KB, 500x391
>>5434216
>tfw no /tlg/k/ gf

pls tell me you like cis girls too
>>
>>5434857
>tfw power stancing is shit

Bandit Knife + Dark Hand is cooler anyway :^)
>>
File: td04.webm (2 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
td04.webm
2 MB, 852x480
>>5434965
power stanced daggers are great
>tfw no dark hand in dks2
>>
File: 1450053375909.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450053375909.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>5435020
>that webm
What a tard
>>
File: 2015-12-24_00051.jpg (797 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-24_00051.jpg
797 KB, 1920x1080
>>5435025
I know. Even remotely smart players dont die below 25s and anything over that is >3MB webm.
>>
>>5434216
CA as in Cali or Canadaland?
I'd be up for it, the idea sounds fun as hell, but at the same time I'd be terrified of who else would show up.
>>
>>5435063
I live in neither but I agree, as cool as it sounds meeting people would be terrifying lol
>>
>>5435101
I'd be worried about the tagalongs who might read the thread and decide to troll or attack in rl as opposed to just online. The people with the same situations or who have been through the same things would be cool, at least two things and interests in common with those who show up, but given the vitriol of some of the trolls I'd worry about one of them reading the meetup thread and deciding to come along.
Then again everyone there would have guns.

Also fuck mobile and slow captcha loading.
>>
File: o christmas sanae.jpg (1 MB, 1260x1000) Image search: [Google]
o christmas sanae.jpg
1 MB, 1260x1000
>tfw became so detached and hating of my body that it grew its own personality in my mind and now when I masturbate it's like rape

Anyone else?
>>
>>5435464
seek help anon
>>
File: proper aesthetics.png (34 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
proper aesthetics.png
34 KB, 640x400
>>5435474
Where I can be judged and locked up for how insane and ugly I am?
No thanks kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU4K3Ex0FB0
That rose dress at 30 seconds in combined with the music brings back so many memories.

>>5433836
I had some fun doing SCA style fighting. Complete with plate armor and wooden/rattan weapons weighted the same as real ones. We used to hit hard enough that you'd get bruises despite the armor. One thing I liked about the armor we used is the head piece was fixed to the upper body. No way to damage head or neck.

>>5433970
>I just suck at keeping in touch with them...
Me too... Years of PTSD fucked over so many potential friendships and relationships. I want to live again!
>>
>>5435464
>>5435647
A good therapist won't. There isn't any need to. Where do you live? What you said smacks of classic depersonalization-derealization disorder. With modern methods there is a good chance it can be treated.
>>
File: 1444698317357.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1444698317357.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>tfw no gf
>tfw gf never
>tfw even being cute can't save you from tfw no gf
>tfw you are attracted to guys but guys are dirt
>>
File: 1434549436218.jpg (20 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1434549436218.jpg
20 KB, 400x267
>all your nearest friends drift into long-term relationships
>you're the only sad stick in the mud
>i-its totally not because I'm an ugly hon
>>
File: jxdXvvu.webm (2 MB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
jxdXvvu.webm
2 MB, 576x720
>>5436060
I don't want it to be treated though.
I know I'll never be able to experience life normally, so I don't want this body anywhere near my soul.

Just wanted to see if anyone related to it.
>>
>>5436185
>when I masturbate it's like rape
>I don't want it to be treated though
I don't know what to say anon. You should have your family and friends do an intervention or something.
>>
File: 561568.jpg (24 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
561568.jpg
24 KB, 720x480
>>5436198
>family and friends

I don't have those
>>
>>5436204
I highly doubt all of your family is dead. If you got no friends you should make some you nerd. Less watching anime more socializing about anime then watching anime together.
>>
>>5435175
It's really hard to troll when everyone has guns and most of what you hear is KABOOM!
>>
>>5435175
>Then again everyone there would have guns.
This just makes it worse tbhq. I'm not a fan of the 'mutually assured destruction' approach to personal safety.
>>
is it even possible to have a gf and not be prohibitively jealous?
>>
>>5436266
When you mature, yeah.
>>
>>5434857
an indian tiger claw would be better for that tho
>>
>>5435998
My issue here isn't PTSD. The shrink here told me there was no point in trying to abolish time. That's something I've known for a long time. Bit like Alice here, I'm at odds with time. Had one of those dreams again, more of a Rashomon thing. Looking into the abyss, really. From the moment you admit the present is fuzzy and not a pinpoint, there isn't a single tangent to the causality thread we sail, but an infinity of those. Said tangents being what we'd call the time arrow. No wonder I wake up more tired than I went to bed.
Anyway, not living time the same way as most people makes it hard to keep friendships alive.
>>
>>5436266
yes pretty easily imo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3cVgaGS4ys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oymEZzEXHvQ
>>5436185
Visit a trans support group, and start making friends.

>>5436266
Yes
Poly people do.

>Leave Thursday 4:30pm
>Return Monday 7:30am
>BWI->Lisbon->Riyadh was the flight plan.
>$11k each way.
>>
>>5436341
>11k
way.jpg
how do you manage to book flights so overpriced 0_o
>>
>>5436449
To me, flying, taking taxis, eating at a restaurant, or staying at hotels are unthinkable and wasteful luxuries and something I've felt permanently guilty about every time it happened. To some others, flying first class or having a concierge book a palace suite is just daily life. The world just doesn't look the same from above and from below.
>>
File: gone.gif (749 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
gone.gif
749 KB, 500x269
>>
hi girls
can I hang out here?
mtfg scares me
>>
>>5437083
iktf
>>
/lesgen/ is talking about cool video games. i know we're always sad or crazy, but tranny division: please, let's catch up
>>
File: 0f8.jpg (68 KB, 665x724) Image search: [Google]
0f8.jpg
68 KB, 665x724
>>5436277
Too bad claw weapons fucking suck.

>>5437133
This is a very accepting place anon

>>5437185
>implying souls games arent cool
>>
>>5437274
>claw weapons suck
>quickly blinding your enemy then stabbing him sucks
k
>>
>>5437274
>>>5437185 (You)
>>implying souls games arent cool
sorry i didn't mean to be that rude but i suck at those games and prefer zone out'y games. that's just me ofc tho; was just being whiny. not trying to cancel dark souls disc. just jealous of /lesgen/
>>
File: 1424587863435.png (80 KB, 600x242) Image search: [Google]
1424587863435.png
80 KB, 600x242
>>5437288
>less damage than fists
>way less damage than daggers
>consumes more stamina to swing than either
>worse moveset

they're B A D
>>
>>5437288
Why did you type (You) after you quoted >>5437185?
>>
That has to be the most sordid Christmas evening I've had the displeasure to endure. Only cranky old people without families and alcoholic wrecks left at the clinic... I ate in my room to escape from a protracted shared dinner and I think I'll keep avoiding the other patients altogether until I'm kicked out of the WiFi room. Then I'll go cry myself to sleep.
>>
>>5437353
>>>5437288
>Why did you type (You) after you quoted >>5437185 (You)?
cos i just lazily selectandclickd like this. im not really awake
>>
>>5436449
Sole occupant or one of a few occupants on one of these (pic). This is a Gulfstream III which was the type I used all nearly the time. The one I flew in most was recently retired due to a crack being found in the airframe. It had over 28,500 hours flight time on it. It averaged 9 to 10 Atlantic crossings a month over it's life. Back when I was flying in it, it was seeing 16 to 20 a month.

Sometimes I had friends, Monaco Consulate staff or French Embassy staff along for the flight. If they wanted to go to the Rivera area it was great for them. A cheap luxury direct flight. They just had to fly with my schedule. The hardest part was meeting my late afternoon leave time. I left then so I could arrive before brunch in France. On the return, we left after Midnight on Sunday, and arrived at BWI or Dulles around 7am.

This >>5436805
Yes. Go on youtube and search for luxury hotels.

From 16.5yo to 19.9yo I almost exclusively flew in jets like the one pictured. I charged them off to the clients I was visiting. The fleet owner that I booked flights with outfitted a number with real beds, and a full bathroom with tub/shower. They made cross Atlantic flights like a night in a hotel. They had another use too. I could board them in guy mode in Maryland, and get off fully refreshed and dolled up in Nice in girl mode and nobody saw my transformation. When I flew commercial I had to do it fully in girl mode. They usually did their crossings above 40,000 feet so weather wasn't much of an issue. Another advantage is I didn't have to deal with regular passengers and crowded terminals, and I got to know the few stewardesses and pilots that flew them.

>>5437364
*HUGS*
>>
File: fire.jpg (23 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
23 KB, 400x397
>>5437383
Your posts fill me with envy which quickly manifests into depression
>>
>>5437394
same here anon
>>
>>5437394
I just can't envy that. Besides, she paid dearly for that dissolute lifestyle. What's uncomfortable is that part of me feels that was only justice. Guess I'm just as much a puritan as Christian fundies, despite being a trans woman, a communist and an atheist...
>>
>>5437421
>she paid dearly for that dissolute lifestyle
??
Did she have to kill a bunch of orphans or something?
>>
File: PA-Eiffel-Suite-361-ET-VIEW.jpg (162 KB, 874x1080) Image search: [Google]
PA-Eiffel-Suite-361-ET-VIEW.jpg
162 KB, 874x1080
>>5437394
>>5437397
>>5437500
this >>5437421
>dissolute
I had my morals. They were just different than most of society.
I did pay dearly for that bit of splendor. I often weep when I remember what life was like before. I was almost murdered by bullies when I was 14, and again just before I turned 20. Both of those events totally changed the course of my life. The first pushed me out of home, and into the arms of a group of people that only valued beauty and skill at creating, manipulating, and capturing that beauty. Read up on the evils of the fashion industry, especially the late '70s and early '80s. I entered that world with zip social skills, and a body they wanted. The sex and drugs quickly claimed me, and I fled as best I could. The next group I found myself in were just hooked on sex. I could deal with that, I knew what I was doing there, but still my social skills still sucked, and relationships were still shit for me. I now know PTSD was fucking me over with ever really connecting with anybody. The wonder of it all is by the time I was 17.5 I'd recovered enough that I could develop a proper well connected relationship with three lovers my own age. They were nearly as fucked up as I was, but in their own ways.

During that time I was an escort/courtesan/Oiran hotel suites like this were common. Yes, I was the entertainment. Yeah, a couple of the clients became real lovers, but it was all I could deal with at the time. I was just as fucked up as many of you are. I just had a good looking body, and fell into a trap.
>>
>>5437533
Well, given my morals stem from a sense of virtue as defined by the revolutionaries who introduced Terror to the political game, I guess they're pretty different than those of most people today...
>>
Why the fuck did I let myself get suckered into giving up and staying alive?
>>
>>5437563
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." has been my main guiding moral from a young age. I'm not perfect at following it, but it seams to be what I follow the strongest.

For all that the architecture and interiors looked wonderful in my eyes, I think nature does a better job.

>>5437596
Because you have a glimmer of hope in you, or was it just genetics?
>>
>>5437611
Neither. Just went full retard believing those who claimed my death would hurt them deeply.
>>
File: fuckvegetables.jpg (122 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
fuckvegetables.jpg
122 KB, 1024x768
>>5437533
I dropped out of highschool when i was 15 and ive hardly left home for the past 7 years.
I wish I had memories to write about, even bad ones.

I apologize for pushing the issue. My life is just a big fucking void so I often catch myself attempting to spread my misery onto others.
>>
>>5437533
I guess you only desire things you can't have.

My parents raised in me in cotton, I was never allowed to socialize or experience anything. I didn't turn out how they wanted despite the overprotectiveness, dropped out of high school and been a neet ever since, still living with my parents because I can't afford to move out. From the age of 18 to mid 20's that I'm now, getting reminded daily what a loser I am. The worst part is that my folks are kind and loving on one side and despise me on the other so I can't even push myself to hate them. No ambition, no desires, no goals, not even will to live.

Haven't lived a day in my entire life, I guess that's why I envy people like you.
>>
File: qtt.png (129 KB, 314x278) Image search: [Google]
qtt.png
129 KB, 314x278
>>5437728
Want to be friends?
>>
File: 62iTv1B.gif (974 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
62iTv1B.gif
974 KB, 500x303
so, how are you ladies doing today? the holidays can be so stressful. I'm sitting in bed, alone, recovering from my orchie and listening to music
>>
>>5437728
Fucked the ages, from 16 and up when I was expected to start getting job experience and succeed in school. I guess 21 is not mid-20's either but whatever
>inb4 you so young you still got your whole life ahead of you :))

>>5437846
Online? If you got steam then sure, I don't tend to be on skype much as that program operates like malware/bloatware.
>>
>>5437880
tomatohonk is my steam id
>>
>>5437728
Excuse me, I have feeling I'm you. Everything you've said is an exact mirror of me. Do you have Skype/Steam/Kik?
>>
>>5437937
Sent
>>5437943
Yeah I got steam but I rather not post it here
>>
File: Raven.jpg (41 KB, 574x739) Image search: [Google]
Raven.jpg
41 KB, 574x739
>>5437622
You're young, there is time to turn your life around. The thing is you will have to do it yourself. Nobody can do it for you. I'd also be wary of those that say they can turn it around for you. Likely they have some alternate agenda for you.

Sometime in November of my freshman year of hs was when I last went to my first one. It wasn't by my choice thought long before I know I'd have stopped going there if I could. I think the only reason I moved back in with my parents was the drugs. They had moved to MD so I wasn't returning to that damn town that nearly killed me. I knew I needed to get away from them, and that likely meant the people in the fashion industry too. I got so deeply hooked on heroin so very fucking fast. I could see it starting to effect my work so I panicked. I knew I needed my income to survive. I spent the first couple months of my sophomore year of hs taking methadone.

>>5437728
Yea... real love, real acceptance. ;_;

This song means so much to me. ;_; Kinda funny. For years every time I drove across northern NY by any route, I'd hear it played by some station. I wonder how many trophy wives were requesting it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhQWND9jKDA
I'm sure I've not yet been to me.

Another song that has personal meaning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1F5BLLFAeM
I wasn't always so relaxed about being poly.

Youtube seams to be finding songs I loved ages ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r94nxzTsu00

It also showed me this one. So perfect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJtDXIazrMo
Kinda shows the trap I fell into. I was oh so young and naive and nobody there to save me from the pitfalls.

Selena has captured the essence of love and how crazy it makes you in this. When you are deeply in it's grasp, it's claws hold you there even though you know the relationship is bad for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij_0p_6qTss
>>
>>5438010
I don't want to post mine here either so I'll just wait til the other guy accepts you :)
>>
File: IMG_6216_zps3b77ef34.jpg (133 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6216_zps3b77ef34.jpg
133 KB, 682x1024
>>5438029
>>5438010
post up a temp email address and use it to connect.
>>
>>5438010
[email protected] Friends!
>>
File: killme.png (193 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
193 KB, 512x512
>mfw people jealous of syndie
>mfw I can't even leave the house due to being 1/10
>mfw no friends or anyone that will ever give a shit
>mfw there is no hope
>mfw christmas is grey and bleak like my heart
>>
>>5437728
>My parents raised in me in cotton
I was also raised in cotton and polyester. Silk and lace found me. My parents have no clue what I saw or did.

>>5438232
>K&D are at my parent's.
>I'm at the farm.
>the chores are long done.
>I should have left hours ago.
>... ;_;
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.