[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can i find a fat neckbeard bf? i have no interest in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 20
Where can i find a fat neckbeard bf?

i have no interest in the stereotypical thing sissies and faggots or musclefags
>>
On 4chan
>>
Literally >>5418336
>>
Visit a game store. Bring magic cards and play well.
DON"T date someone who plays blue exclusively unless you're into insecurity as a fetish or something.

Keep n mind that if you're attractive then they will be intimidated, dress sorta like boyish?
And if you are attractive, get a cheapo cell phone to give them your number. Neckbears are sometimes lonely for good reason, and won't change.
>>
>>5419106
Orzhov players tend to be sexiest.
>>
File: TRASH_CARDS_LIKE_YOU.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
TRASH_CARDS_LIKE_YOU.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>5419106
>boring slow ass resource based game
>Not an explosive high action game with a ton of stuff happening in a single turn and tables been turned every turn
yu-gay-oh for life
>>
>>5419126
There are less yu-gi-oh players though. v.v
My first BF was a yu-gi-oh fat dude.
And let's just say this lilly gave him a fairy injection.
>>
>>5419126
>How do we reinvent Yu-Gi-Oh? We broke all our own rules and made the game practically unplayable?

>Let's just keep breaking more of our own rules!

I want to "special summon" this monster, but I only have 1093630985269736285 different ways to do it and they all suck!
>>
File: CWkZWKeUEAAElF-.jpg (76 KB, 599x445) Image search: [Google]
CWkZWKeUEAAElF-.jpg
76 KB, 599x445
>>5419140
Yugioh has been one of the few games that has evolved into something better.

The start was really boring, slow and generic as a cardgame.

Now the game is fast as fuck and explosive as fuck, people can special summon more than 10 times first turn easily and not lose hand advantage and in more serious duels people can easily spend minutes finishing their turn with so many effects. So much time that people even in professional tournaments have forgot the "can only be used once per turn" thing and nobody there noticed.

All new decks are so fucking great(ye old decks are shit, thank god the anime makes new decks look awesome)

Still cant decide between Raid faggots or frightfurfaggotry
>>
>>5419168
>Hey are you gonna special summon your special summon with 6 other special summons?

>I'll let you know, I'm only on chapter 3 of my card text.

>Well hurry it up! I need to place 5 board wipes face down.

Thrilling
>>
>>5419126
To win in Yugioh, you must either be gay, fat or foreign
>>
File: IMG_0342.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0342.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>5419178
>not loving this
i guess explosive isnt your type of game! I love all the board wipes and the table turning every turn!

>>5419205
sounds perfect
>>
>>5419221
When you repetitively do the same shit each turn with every other turn being a board wipe it gets boring fast.

The game is literally special summons and board wipes with zero strategy involved.

"Explosive" is the buzziest fucking buzzword to describe that game.
>>
>>5419168
>watching your opponent play while doing nothing for 5 minutes

zzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>5418336
This
>>
File: shunbtfo.gif (2 MB, 559x314) Image search: [Google]
shunbtfo.gif
2 MB, 559x314
>>5419233
>repetitively
What deck are you referring to? There arent any serious infinite loops to do the same thing for multiple turns.

Strategy in yugioh is learning what cards to use first/last, what to dumb to grave and when, when is the best time to use your grave effect, what is the most optimal play in a chain of 9 activated effects, and the obvious such as knowing the meta and the enemy's deck

Stable and snowball is not for me, i like change.

Plus if you want to play with boss monsters you can still can, just have to find a way to summon them first ;^)

>>5419242
well you kinda have to watch for misplays and to choose the order of your effects.

Few decks are helmet aka obvious choices aka nutalla knights
>>
You sure picked the right website to ask!

Poop is a natural lubricant
>>
>>5418313
the boardgame store here has an lgbt night, look for something like that
>>
>>5418313
>not finding a skinnyfat nerd and plumping him up
>>
>>5418313
Im an overweight neckbeard. Does that count?
>>
>>5419589
is there any other kind of neckbeard
>>
Neck beard bf thread degrades to cardgame nerd fight
Who /surprised/ here?
>>
>>5418313
The kikes are behind this thread.
>>
>>5418313
im not into neckbeards, but i love watching and listening to neckbeards shave or stroke their beards on youtube
>>
what's with all the fat threads lately

not that I'm complaining
>>
>>5421281
Probably because thetpy show they aren't the only ones that like it so it is no longer so weird for them.
In the past they might have made one but got attacked by trannies and faggots for not being the stereotypical example of man so they were disappointed
>>
>>5418313
Anyone know where to find a neckbeard bf with low self esteem, but not low enough to act like a cynical, obnoxious... neckbeard?

I know I might be asking for a bit much here.
>>
>>5418313
What is a neck beard exactly?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2260x3216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2260x3216
Fusion master race! Down with the xyz scum

>3 tigers I ordered still aren't here >.<

>>5422832
Fat guy with beard like ops pic
>>
>>5422853
So being fat and having a beard makes you a neck beard? I thought neckbeard implied socially retarded/loser.
>>
Where so I find girls, traps or cute twinks, or dominating males who are into neckbeards? I want somebody to love me.
>>
>>5422876
Nah that is just twink sissies hating on people who don't waste hours trying to look pretty like them since that is the norm for them.
They can't fathom that people like something that isn't stereotypically pretty or care about looks
>>
>>5422832

A neckbeard is:

- someone who is well into the nerd culture (Dr. Who, D&D, vidya, MLP, etc.)
- never fails to flaunt their knowledge of the above, usually looking to argue against someone else over some trivial details of a Star Wars movie
- low self-esteem
- resents normies
- obnoxious due to possessing little knowledge of how to properly behave in front of others
- does minimal physical activity, tends to stay inside sitting behind their computer
- poor hygiene/self care
- mentality of a middle school kid
- has a specific set of clothes that are worn even when they conflict with the weather (think: sweatshirt when it's 70 degrees outside)
- hangs out with other neckbeards
- mental issues (depression, anxiety, etc.). This unfortunately is what drives someone into neckbeard territory as a means of coping

If two or more happen to apply to you, chances are, you're a neckbeard. It's pitiful to see them "content" in that state when some are pretty aware that that's not the life they'd like to live, but life is funny like that.

source: been around neckbeards for most of my life and am a recovering neckbeard. Will I ever become a normie? The world may never know.
>>
File: image.jpg (424 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424 KB, 1366x768
>>5422887
I am into nerd stuff like Star Wars, wow lore and yu gay oh
Kinda fat and some beard
I like lore discussions and speculation
Obnoxious? Nah but I don't bother with retarded social norms as much
Stay on my computer and don't like any form of physical activity

Also a homo furfag :3
>>
>>5422887
many of these points apply to me, yet im no way a neckbeard

cuz

im a tranny who lasered his hair away and thus beard never

feels good to be neckbeardproof
>>
File: IMG_20151210_232430.jpg (240 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151210_232430.jpg
240 KB, 1024x1365
>>5422832
Something like pic related

Lots of hair under the chin
>>
>>5422914
Blake?
>>
I saw one on Adam4Adam. He had a huge dick too. I wanted to sleep with him, just to have that notch on my belt, but I got distracted by someone else before I could ask him to pound my bp. I can't find him on there anymore :/
>>
>>5423045
Nope, somebody else
>>
>>5419116
>Orzhov
>not based Gruul
YOU ARE EVERYTHING THAT'S WRONG WITH RAVNICA
>>
>>5423042

So a goatee or beard?
>>
>>5422887
>Dr.Who
>Nerd Culture
>>
File: IMG_0121.png (538 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0121.png
538 KB, 1536x2048
Yugioh is clearly better, you can literally be possessed by the spirit of a main character and win even in the most unbelievable situations!
>>
Reddit
>>
File: tumblr_nv7q7e8QlF1qeckm9o1_1280.jpg (138 KB, 1091x808) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv7q7e8QlF1qeckm9o1_1280.jpg
138 KB, 1091x808
>twf I want to be a slave to a big hairy nerd neckbeard. (pic related) When I wasn't doing his housework or giving him head, I'd be tied up, gagged with his dirty socks and used as a footrest while he plays videogames or is online.
>>
File: where do you think we are.jpg (151 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.jpg
151 KB, 500x375
>>5418313
>Where can i find a fat neckbeard bf?
>>
>tfw no fat beta neckbeard bf to wrap his cheetos stained lips around your girltinkler
Why live
>>
>>5419106
Are you kidding me! I have quit games because the people on the other side of the table smelled so bad I was close to vomiting. Gamers are largely a disgusting uncouth group of people. There is a reason there are containment zones called game stores.
>>
fat beta neckbeards are normies

They would never listen with you to ambient shoegaze or noice, never play fuck old games with you never watch Anime or movies with you.

Fucking normies

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
People actually like neckbeards? Since when?
>>
>>5425618
I'd love one, please ;-;
>>
Go to a fedora shop.
>>
>>5426721
>hi, may i get one neckbeard please?
>>
>>5425841
Love one what?
>>
>>5425808
Since gays like Bara chubby men instead of some twink or fem faggotry abominations.
>>
>>5425618
>shitty old games
>retarded anime minus the basic good ones
Ye I have no interest in you
>>
>>5426881
one chubby neckbeardbro to do awesome shit with? Here's a filthy biscum wannabe twinkfag who'd gladly take one <3
>>
>>5424247
try arabs
>>
there's no way you retards can't find a neckbeard to bang

ON 4CHAN
>>
why not neckbeard gf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0pCh0PAnfs
>>
grooming ze neckbeard

would you groom your neckbeard, lgbt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=709wrI4YI0w
>>
>>5427899
Because women are repulsive
>>
File: normies out.jpg (259 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
normies out.jpg
259 KB, 1663x1247
>>5425618
holy shit my tastes are so much better than yours
get over here and bring me some pizza you little bitch before i destroy your moist plebian asshole
>>
>>5425548
>game stores
Sadly we have one at our regular rp table v.v

I wish he actually had proper hygiene; if he cleaned up a bit he'd be a smart, funny skinnyfat nerdy qt.
>>
there's no way anyone in this thread is serious
>>
>>5428082
don't dash my neckbeard dreams, how else am i ever going to get my self a QT desk slave to suck me off while i play vidya?
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 1161x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 1161x453
>>5428082
I am sorry, do we break your close minded world view about how all gays are sissy fags who only care about fucking and AIDS?
>>
>>5428090
why do you even want a neckbeard bf
>>
>>5428096
no no, i AM a neckbeard
>>
>>5428098
ew

>>5428094
this is so bottom-of-the-barrel though...
>>
File: hopes-deleted.gif (279 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
hopes-deleted.gif
279 KB, 500x282
>>5428100
>>
>>5428119
don't be too down, apparently everyone else here would bang you, assuming they're not trolling
>>
>>5428119
If only people like us didn't live in different continents.
>>
>>5427998
W-where you at bby? Also implying that your taste is better, lmao normie re
>>
>>5427670
Killyourself you attenwhoring bitch hurr im a twink durr, how about instead of talking about your looks you could convice someone just with your personality. Fucking faggot die you normie bitch, implying any "nerd" would like to chill with you you shallow bitch
>>
the better question is, where do i find guys who are actually into overweight hairy nerds like me irl?
>>
>>5431543
there aren't any
you're getting trolled
>>
File: 1450734128574.jpg (99 KB, 524x1009) Image search: [Google]
1450734128574.jpg
99 KB, 524x1009
>>5431637
>>
>>5431641
rekt fatty
>>
>>5431543
Ever tried tinder like every other faggot?
>>
>>5431543
grommr
>>
>>5431677
yeah but i'm in the closet and i know that friends of mine are already on it so i'd rather just stay away

>>5431709
can proudly say i'm nowhere near large enough for that site and also what in the fuck ew
>>
need cubby chubby bf dressed like santa pls
>>
>>5431738
you said overweight hairy nerd, grommr loves that type. your loss.
>>
>>5431709
>grommr
>Grommr is a social network and dating site for gainers, bloaters, encouragers and admirers. A ragtag bunch into fat and fatter bellies, chubby men, beer guts, big ...
WHAT.
THE.
FUCK!?
>>
>>5432230
is this your first day on the internet?
>>
>tfw neckbeard
>patchy, scruffy facial hair halfway down my neck
>generic glasses in front of a distant, disdainful gaze
>wasted and now stagnant and dying intellectual potential and masculine prowess
>pathetic NEET lifestyle
yeah, i'm quite a catch. who wouldn't want this sexyness.
>>
>>5432249
you take showers? dick still work?
>>
>>5432249
Mmm, it's that low self esteem that turns me on.

Also I happen to be a sucker for fatties for some reason.
>>
>Start going to FLGS boardgame meetup. It's filled with cute nerdy fellows ranging from pudgy bears to twinks.
>Find out a handful of them are bi and gay.
>The one I'm interested in is bi, and is flirting back at me.
>Find out he's a brony. Find out they're all bronies

God damn it.

Wat do legbutts? Do I look for another FLGS meetup not filled with bronies, or do I try to get into /mlp/?
>>
>>5432323
bronies are never worth it
>>
>>5432323
fuq him
>>
>>5432379
Okay.

>>5432362
You're probably right; and I've got very little in common with him beyond similar taste in board games/pod casts.
I'll try not to get too into him.
>>
>>5432253
thorough. proficiently.

>>5432273
i'm not fat, i'm chubbs.
sorry to disappoint.
>just can't win

>>5422656
hey.
>>
>>5431543
ignore the hater >>5431637
He is butthurt because you can find a bf without wasting time in gym/makeup and other retarded social cuck things and can be yourself
>>
>>5420363
literally no one.
>>
>>5431543
well, I'm investing like a tiny bit of time into looking like a normal human being who is going to live past the age of 40. I expect the same of my bf. I'm not a gym-rat, nor am I a health-nut. It's not too much to workout once or twice a week and eat less desu senpai. there's literally no reason but laziness for being overweight these days.
There's plenty of guys, who have no problem with chubby guys, but fat guys are totally out of the picture for most. fatness indicates a lot of bad qualities and even though it may not actually apply to you personally, it's a turnoff.

>>5432605
hey, autismo. I know you may not be able to understand this, but there are people, who enjoy being among other human beings and dislike looking like a caveman, who has never seen a bathroom in their life. those people are themselves too and simply don't want to have anything to do with neckbeards.

neckbeards don't realize, that while superficial people are one extreme, they are the oppsite extreme (the disgusting one, who no one wants to sit next to on the bus, granted there is enough space left for another person).
>>
>>5432702
>those people are themselves too
Yes whatever you say cuck, that is why you are wasting your time whining at neckbeard threads and calling people unhygienic like this is africa and people dont have bathrooms to take a shower ;^)

Totally cool and relaxed right ;^) ?
>>
>>5432712
neckbeards don't take regular showers. I'm procastinating and this thread is funny, so I posted here. I actually gave an explanation why normal looking people don't like fat people.
You should go out more if you really think people who don't like to look disgusting aren't themselves, like really, it would improve your life a lot.
>>
File: butthurt_Cream.jpg (88 KB, 1024x423) Image search: [Google]
butthurt_Cream.jpg
88 KB, 1024x423
>>5432737
>i know everybody about yourself because i like to believe i know everything of the people i am butthurt about since that justifies my sore butt
How butthurt can you be ;^)
But please, keep cucking yourself and spending effort, limiting yourself into not looking "disgusting", i am sure it will make your life better inside on the long run ;^)
>>
>>5432740
someone asked why no one likes fat, hairy guys. I gave an answer. You post idiotic, obviously autistic stuff and I pointed out how you're an autist for thinking people aren't themselves, when they don't look disgusting, I don't see how I'm butthurt.

I spend ~1.5 hours a day in taking care of my looks. Most people, like my bf, need a lot less time than me since I have a slow as fuck metabolism and get fat fairly easily and my skin is shitty. These 1.5 hours a day are totally worth it though.
Looking uncivilized (i.e. fat and hairy) makes life harder. Attractive people have an easier life and being fat and hairy isn't attractive to most people. You can be overweight or be a more hairy person and still look civilized, but that takes a lot of effort, more than simply getting in shape and keeping your bodyhair tidy.
>>
File: laughing_husbandos.jpg (131 KB, 505x490) Image search: [Google]
laughing_husbandos.jpg
131 KB, 505x490
>>5432780
>1.5 hours a day in taking care of my looks
Woman detected
>>
>>5432780
Wrong, you replied with a justification for your daily lost time you waste just to look better in order to attract more positive attention for others.

You are pretty much the same thing like women, trying to looks as attractive as possible to get things in life for free.

But there is something that makes life even easier, it is called being smart and useful and having a good job thus have money, money makes life real easy ;^)

So please, keep telling me how your wasted time makes your life easier, especially inside

Also
>Caring about "skin" enough to know it can be shitty
>1.5 hours a day in taking care of my looks
literal faggot woman detected
>>
>>5432800
this includes workout. 1.5 hours a day including workout is really not much. it's not like I stand in front of a mirror for 1.5 hours. Also I have to invest a lot of time in my hygenie for medical reasons.

>>5432828
my "justification" for my lost time was meant to show people, that it's really not hard to keep a healthy weight and look civilized.
I'm also not trying to get anything for free. I worked my ass off for everything I have, including my looks. Having money isn't a reason for not keeping yourself in check. If I keep my grades, I'm going to be one of the best in my field and one of the youngest people . My career involves getting in contact with people. If you're a programmer, your career most likely will not improve greatly through the way you look. However you can look for studies, that point out how attractive people have a way easier time in life (there's like a million of that, so it's not hard to find any studies).

My skin is shitty since it causes serious health problems if I don't keep it in line. It's not only that I don't like it.
>>
>>5423042

who is this semen demon?
>>
>>5422914
>Obnoxious? Nah but I don't bother with retarded social norms as much

You're probably obnoxious.

>Also a homo furfag :3

You're definitely obnoxious.
>>
>>5422887
>>5423443

>MLP
>nerd culture

try autism culture
>>
>>5425536
Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew. My dick shriveled after reading that.
>>
File: 1450609262581.jpg (180 KB, 523x720) Image search: [Google]
1450609262581.jpg
180 KB, 523x720
>>5422914
>claims to be not obnoxious
>uses ":3" unironically
>>
>>5433605
>>5433509
What makes you think i am a cuck like you and follow le "dont post smiley faces on 4chan" autism rule ;^) ?
>>
>>5433862
>Having no understanding of what a cuck is
>Thinking smilies are acceptable to use anywhere for any reason
>Using punctuation after a smiley as if it were a part of the sentence
>Inflicting this on us
>>
File: IMG_20150503_194307.jpg (85 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150503_194307.jpg
85 KB, 1024x768
>>5423352
I'd would say half of a beard that's left under the chin
>>5433490
Noah Elliot
Porn Star
>>
>>5432438
Hiya. How's it going?

Sorry for not responding sooner. Some /mu/ faggot got this hotel IP banned.
>>
>>5435184
oh wait, i misread your post. you want someone who DOESN'T act cynical and obnoxious.
>>
>>5427685
Gross, anon.
>>
File: ht5izp.png (349 KB, 563x416) Image search: [Google]
ht5izp.png
349 KB, 563x416
>>5435174
>>
>>5435747
Yep, gonna be a long search.
>>
I'm like a fairly attractive athletic guy but there's a dom neck beard on scruff and I want to fuck him. He's kinky af and I like the idea of fucking an ugly neck beard.... Just once...,
>>
>>5418313

/b/.
>>
>>5422887
Damn it, so I'm just a fat guy with a beard. Fuck.
>>
>>5436167
Gay
>>
>>5436167
GTFO this thread, normie
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.