[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>split with group I was out with >wondering around in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: random_qt.jpg (92 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
random_qt.jpg
92 KB, 540x720
>split with group I was out with
>wondering around in the city because wanted to experience something
>end up in fancy club
>chatter up with a girl to maybe prep her for later
>meet a real cool gay guy
>we talk, I tell him I'm interested in girls but I'm just too shy to get one (I can get girls that's not the issue, but I always have to get out of my comfort zone to get them and I didn't feel like)
>I'm not into guys but I start to really like the guy to an extend where I wouldn't mind kissing or cuddling him
>I get really interested in his female friend but she already has a boyfriend
>we dance but all this knowledge and alcohol is fucking with my head and body so I'm probably looking terrible
>they leave to go smoke
>I autisticly follow them and say something like yeah I should fuck off
>step outside, realize that I just blew a massive chance to get what I was looking for in the first place
>walk back but can't find club even though I had just walked 10 meters away from it
>bash my hand open on a wall door and decide to just leave
>hop into bus
>fall asleep and miss stop
>get out and take the stop the other way
>meet a black dude who goes by the nickname black
>he sells cocaine that comes from a really good producer in Germany for a reasonable price
>we hop in bus together
>drives asks me his ticket
>I act real drunk like I don't understand the dude in hopes I get a free ride
>black tells the driver: "He's from Germany, so you better let him in"
>black asks for a cigarette, starts smoking in the bus
>other people too scared to say anything to black about it, bus driver seems to owe him something
>get his number for good cocaine and hop out of bus to go home

I knew that there were certain guys I might be interested in, like one in a million. Too bad I didn't get to go with both of them shouldn't have been so retarded. Every year a new realization (happy b-day me). How was your Saturday?

By the way this is a really nice board. Can I just hang here a little bit?
>>
can a bisexual guy tell me what it's like
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.