[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yeh i'm bi/pan trans/andro...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Drunk again.
I have a therapist but uh... she's there for other stuff. And I stopped going. I got too close to her; I know her personality now, and when I do that I can't keep talking to them.

But when I'm drinking there are so many parts of myself that are more _me_. I wish I could hypnotize myself while drunk so I could sober up and be the same person.
I don't like being a boy. I don't want to be a girl. I don't like genders at all.
I hate all the stereotypes I'm _suppose_ to adhere to.
But what other people say shouldn't matter, right?
But I'm judging myself. Those judgments probably came from other people but they feel like they're coming from me.
I hate them. I wish I would just be myself.
Not have so much anxiety and self-hate over it.
Picking myself apart; fuck off.

It's easier when I'm drunk. I don't have to tell anyone to fuck off.
They're not there.

Has anyone been through this? does anyone feel the same?
what do I do...
>>
Got to keep the buzz going... as soon as it's stops, i'm back to... that...
All the not me..
>>
r u ok OP?
just be you
i'm an mtf and don't want to be the stereotype I'm supposed to be either
i like stuff of both genders
just be you
who cares what sjws, bigots, normies, or whoever thinks
u have like one life to get drunk and enjoy yourself OP

want hug?
>>
>>5418158
much hugs
>>
>>5418173
i'm drunk 2
we could b drunk together op
and bitch about lief
and bein post-ironic transfgts
>>
my 2 cents, i think the etiology of non-binary dysphoria (dysphoria specifically, not non-binary tumblr entitlement), has the same etiology as binary gender dysphoria, but when we as individuals grow up suppressing that, we learn to act and pass as our natal sex and that becomes a crutch. so when we come to face with our dysphoria once again, even though we know we need to transition in some respect, it shakes us to our core to think of leaving all of the safety net we built up, so we feel most comfortable being androgynous. does that strike a chord with you?
i find whenever i'm struck with dysphoria, i like to watch Em Korczak's videos. it's a pity they can have such a feminist bent sometimes but when i saw them being androgynous yet seeming so natural and comfortable in their own skin, it really helped.
>>
>>5418187
hmm i should have linked to a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uwdTK_ZiD8
>>
>>5418128
>Has anyone been through this? does anyone feel the same?
literally all the time. and I can't stop myself either
>>
Sober now. I still agree with everything drunk me said.

>>5418187
Yeah, that struck a chord. I think a lot of it is security.
I grew up in a very red, homophobic state, and I had a lot of defensiveness there.
Being male feels a lot like a security thing.
I still feel better saying andro or agender, instead of trans, but I don't know.
>>
>>5418128
> have a therapist but uh... she's there for other stuff. And I stopped going. I got too close to her; I know her personality now, and when I do that I can't keep talking to them.

Thats why I dont have a female therapist anymore. Nothing against women, it just never works.

>Has anyone been through this? does anyone feel the same?

Yeah I've wrecked my life through alcohol for the last nine or so years. I've not amounted to much, I'm pretty much a teenager that can buy liquor and lack luster Collegiate Record. My drivers license has been suspended for four years due to my stupidity. I'm a wreck, I know it and I'm trying to do something about it.
>>
>>5418128
My experience

I take marijuana on occasion to stop my head from constantly say " you are Ill " or " you shouldn't act so masculine"

I'm a young pre mones mtf, slowly becoming a man, not a woman. And it kills me desu, my dad always finds "Sub le" ways of trying to convince me not to, but all it does is fuck with my head and make me wanna slice a major artery.

I think the best thing to do is not to depend on the alcohol or drug, but let it help through the very very worst bits.

If you need to talk OP, I can send my kik if you like, I'd like the chat, and I think we'd get along
>>
You don't enjoy or fit sex roles. Congratulations, you're a normal fucking human being.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.