[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old fag here. Do you lie about your age? I ask because I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: masturbate_bomb_gif.gif (2 MB, 479x262) Image search: [Google]
masturbate_bomb_gif.gif
2 MB, 479x262
Old fag here.

Do you lie about your age?

I ask because I date mainly Asians (rice chaser), and life is already hard enough being over 30 years old in the general gay community.

I have terrible restrictions to deal with, such as visa allowances, homeland openness about his sexuality, and cross cultural norms.

For me I think small age differences when meeting people shouldn't matter.
>>
i lie about my age in the online chatroom i frequent, but only because it's intended for kids.

i say i'm in my mid-20's, but i'm actually in my mid-30's.
>>
>>5417848
Don't see the compelling argument to lie and go younger. Maybe older as I'm already pretty proud to be alive in my early 30's. Can't wait for silver fur to come in. (ok, I found a couple on my balls.)
>>
>>5417848
I'm 32 and I never lie about my age. I could - I look younger, and I prefer guys younger than myself - but I don't. I'm not online looking for one night stands, I'm actually looking for a relationship. I don't see the point in beginning a relationship with a lie. I actually know quite a few guys who lie about their age and DESU, I instantly lose respect for them.

>>5417863
You're a shit person.
>>
>>5417882
You're a gentleman of comparable age and moral fortitude. We are now friends.
>>
>>5417911
Yay! Much love, senpai.
>>
>>5417882
I was hoping we could distinguish between an age lie of 2 or 3 years, and one much larger?

I am interested to know if theres a justification for a longer or shorter embellishment.
>>
>>5417999
What's there to distinguish? As far as I'm concerned a lie is a lie. Shaving a few years off your age only makes you look deeply insecure, or overly interested in perving on younger dudes.

Don't get me wrong, I love perving on younger dudes, but at least I'm honest while doing it.
>>
>>5417882
it's actually ok, because i admit to being an adult.

that's the main thing.
>>
>>5418060
A valid reason to lie online would be in a forum like this where you will never met someone IRL. If you're very old or very young, ppl might dismiss your statements solely based on age.

Also, it kinda sucks getting old. ...and it kinda sucks when you are too young and you think you're stuck at the kiddie table.

>tfw I've actually had ppl tell me that they wouldn't date ppl my age b/c age gap is too big but then get really jealous b/c I chat up someone else who is interested in me
>tfw I've had ppl hit on me that were just way too young
>>
>>5418060

Agree with this anon.

If you're insecure enough to lie about something as trivial as an age gap what else will you lie about?

>>5418121
If you're chatting online and lying about your age it's kind of pathetic, if you're hooking up with someone and lying to them about something that trivial it's actually laughable and you deserve to be ridiculed.

I've met 18 year olds more mature than me and 40 year olds less mature. Age means literally fuck all unless you are a total fuckup or a prodigy.

You're always going to be the 'wrong age' for someone / something, learn to deal with it.
>>
>>5418121
I mean I suppose that's valid? I just don't see the point. I don't see how people would dismiss your opinion ONLY because you're older - if you're dealing with an individual with some intelligence, they should see that older people have the benefit of experience if nothing else.

I can see the frustration in having one's opinion invalidated because they are younger - that happens a lot, and I have been guilty of it myself. But desu senpai, a lot of younger kids truly have no idea what they're talking about. When I was younger (early 30's here) I never got offended when older people told me to stfu - if anything I was wise enough at the time to know they were probably right in many cases. Then again, I never really got told to stfu by older people that often, because I had some semblance of humility and tried not to talk out of my ass.
>>
I am 20 years old, I tell my age all of the time, but I noticed I have slightly less anwers than I used to have when I was 18
>>
>>5422930
Yep - you're already damaged goods in the fag world. Just give up now - it only gets worse!
>>
>>5422944

But if I give up now I will never have sex again
>>
>>5422973
>>5422930
Unofficially 35 is retirement. Anything under that, you're fine.
>>
I was chatting with a guy on-line and lied about my age. I'm 62 and I told him I was 61. He fell for it.
>>
>>5417848
I am 50 and never lie about my age. And in 2 days I wont be lying about being 51 either.
>>
>>5422989
Nah man - everyone knows 30 is gay death. 25 for twinks, and that's pushing it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.