[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have a problem with my relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
I just got into a fight with my bf and i don't know what to do.

We've been a monogamous couple for 3 months and have done everything except barebacking. I always plan to have safe sex. So just a couple hours ago, my bf told me that he wanted to bareback (i usually bottom btw).

I told him I'm really uncomfortable with that and prefer condoms. He says he's thirsty as hell for condom free sex and gets mad because me saying no to barebacking implies that I don't trust him.

.... which is sorta true. But I don't trust anybody! I've had friends who got infected with STDs and even HIV because their "monogamous" partner cheated on them and didn't tell them anything.

I just want to be safe but he's insulted by me saying no. He just kept saying "You don't trust me, I have done nothing but been completely loyal to you... etc."

am i being unreasonable?
>>
>>5416971
Trusting somebody means being vulnerable. Try to pick the right person, get tested, and have faith in them. Or live with constant anxiety and distance. Up to you.
>>
I don't think so. Prep or nothing.
>>
Id tell him to go fuck yourself
If he is going to use emotional blackmail to coerce you into doing something tell him he is he being a fucking cockbag for it.

Dont beat around the bush, Tell him what he is trying to do to you and to knock it off.
>>
>>5416971
I think he's behaving suspicious desu.
You telling him, that you're not comfortable with it and the risk of STDs is really big in your mind, is perfectly reasonable. I mean, sure, some guys get mad over not being trusted blindly, but that's pretty childish.
The first thing he should have said should have been, that he is going to get tested asap and that's it.

If you then tell him, that you think he may have cheated on you or still does, your relationship probably has bigger problems than barebacking and you should rather adress that.
But as I said, him not immediately suggesting a test is rather suspicious.
>>
>>5416971
Test him regularly and use prep. Also since he's blackmailing you, do the same to him, coach him into doing something he hates whenever you bareback.
>>
>>5416971

No you're not OP, he's being immature. You're right about STIs in relationships, 3 months is not a long time - hardly enough for 2 HIV tests.

Agreeing with other anons itt, he's either a child or acting suspiciously.
>>
>>5416971
You are well within your rights, OP, and you need to stand your ground on this.

It is not acceptable for him to be guilting you and pressuring you like that. If he wants to bareback, then he can do it with someone who's comfortable with that. You don't owe him any kind of sex he wants, no matter how faithful he says he's been.

Honestly, if this persists, you ought to dump him. Somebody who makes you feel bad about being uncomfortable regarding sex issues isn't with your time.
>>
>>5416971
Poo on his dick when he puts it up your bum.
>>
>>5416971
Screw him. He's an asshole
>>
>>5416971
get hiv and then agree to bareback

when he gets hiv from you say "I told you it was a bad idea!"

that'll teach him
>>
>>5416971
> 3 months. Top frustrated and about condoms forever
>no barebacking implies that I don't trust him..... which is sorta TRUE. But I don't trust ANYBODY!

How the hell do all of you interpret that as suspicious behavior and blackmail? Op has trust issues. Worst case his top is whiney.
>>
File: ayypngo.jpg (41 KB, 600x477) Image search: [Google]
ayypngo.jpg
41 KB, 600x477
>>5418762
>>
>>5418762
woman pls go
>>
>>5416971
Nah, you're being reasonable. STD's aren't the only thing to worry while barebacking, you can also get infections and other not nice things for putting such a sensitive part of the body inside the most contaminated part of the body
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.