[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody else have what ma nigga Blanchard called Behavioural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Does anybody else have what ma nigga Blanchard called Behavioural Autogynephilia?

Like, nothing turns me on more that the thought of doing feminine (or socially considered feminine, for the tumblrfags) things.

The thought behind it is feeling like you're "one of the girls" in obviously effeminate activities such as ballet, working on a large women's clothing store, studying nursery etc... It's almost as if the girlishness in the environments were to theoretically diminish your masculinity while simultaneously making you more feminine in terms of your personality and even your inner self.

note: it can be private as well, but it somehow must be connected to a larger female collective. For example, listening to justin bieber music or simply reading a girly book.
>>
i'm with you nigga

>tfw straight big guy /fit/izen
>not even into crossdressing, just baking, watching silly romance movies, listening to girly shit in secret

no one must know
>>
>>5416733
According to one individual, what this seems to be is an emasculation trauma, where the anxiety of whatever trauma suffered will be turned into arousal when relating themselves to anything stereo typically feminine. Most see this as a fetish, but like any heterosexual relationship, you begin to form an emotional attachment to the thought of being "female".

So really, in theory, you don't actually love being female, you love being emasculated in the strongest way possible. Not being a man at all. No doubt this stuff is so deeply linked within the psyche that the person will also likely have non-arousing feminine thoughts as well.

I do agree that transition is indeed the best thing we can do right now though, I had to do it myself as I felt it more and more distressing to be seen as a male in society the more I delved into my sexuality.

In a sense, you aren't really "becoming what you love" at all according to this person's theory. Instead, you're becoming what you fear .

It's no secret that many of the popular themes of forced feminization involve the observer being stripped of all masculinity in the most feminine ways possible, essentially removing themselves from the dating pool, subjecting themselves to a lifetime of fairyness and faggotry. You may also find yourself being aroused by what a "normal" female is aroused by purely because females are aroused by it and that's also emasculating in itself.

AGP is a good start, sure but it doesn't go into the many genres and evolution of AGP. For me it started something like, diaper humliation, sissy stuff(without men), sissy stuff(with men), jerking off to he the thought of myself riding a guy's cock, ridding myself of all of my masculinity, dominating another sissy, etc.

Sincerely, self-hating person who has a lot of time on their hands.
>>
>>5418150
wxhluyp?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.