[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell if I'm trans or if I just really, really,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: bridge.png (290 KB, 573x344) Image search: [Google]
bridge.png
290 KB, 573x344
How do I tell if I'm trans or if I just really, really, really, really hate women up to the extent of not wanting to be one?

I have a loose cunt and I hate knowing my only worthwhile feature is worthless.
>>
>>5416332
>cunt
>only worthwhile feature

you have this all wrong
>>
>>5416341
I don't follow.
>>
>>5416347
cunt is the only disgusting part of female body

many STRAIGHT guys love how girl look but are grossed out by cunt
>>
>>5416397
women get abducted into slavery because people buy pussy in brothels.

human trafficking exists because people value pussy.
>>
File: blue button red button.jpg (12 KB, 320x160) Image search: [Google]
blue button red button.jpg
12 KB, 320x160
>>5416332
Here is how you find out.

You have two options:
Press the blue button and you become the opposite sex for 24 hours.
Press the red button and you permanently become the opposite sex. There is no going back. All paperwork, etc, will be changed as well. You will have your memories, but others will remember you as being the opposite sex your whole life. You will know certain details you need to know about your past life as the opposite sex.

One is the answer trans people would give.
>>
>>5416415
It's like eating a hot dog, it's a nice experience until you think about it
>>
>>5416461
what's so bad about eating hot dog?

>>5416415
women are valuable for their looks

feminine herms are even more valuable
>>
>>5416467
So all I really have is the disgusting traits of both, and none of the valuable ones?
>>
>>5416483
like all ftms
>>
>>5416459
1) Can you only press a button once? If so, if you press the blue one and end up liking it you're pretty much screwed.
2) "Permanently become the opposite sex". Does this mean it just changes your anatomy/chromosomes, or does it also give you secondary sex characteristics so you can pass like you were cis?
>>
>>5416487
I just hate myself so much.
>>
File: 1369462312942.png (25 KB, 609x749) Image search: [Google]
1369462312942.png
25 KB, 609x749
>>5416459
>tfw the red button will never be real
>>
>>5416509
godamn the red one obviously jesus...
>>
>>5416459
What about the psychological side?

Would I still have a woman's mental limitations?
>>
>>5416332

My advice would be get to know trans guys (or read their blogs) and see if you relate to anything they say. Also read detransitioner blogs.

Also

>taking what men value about women seriously

Do you think men give a shit what women think of them or value about them? Don't hold opinions of yourself by their "standards."
>>
>>5416660
men are valued by what men value about men.

women are valued by what men value about women.

Nobody gives a shit about what women think. Not even other women.

A woman is a pussy and her worth is the number of men interested in accessing it.
>>
File: aliisa.png (262 KB, 540x452) Image search: [Google]
aliisa.png
262 KB, 540x452
>>5416709
>being ftm and into redpill shit
>can't tell dysphoria from straight-up woman hate

good luck man
>>
>>5416631
I mean obviously that makes sense if you know for sure you want to be the opposite sex. But if you're really not sure there isn't really a good option.
>>
>>5416709
do you seriously want to make guys who think like this happy? Why? They don't really value you. You're just an object. They'll throw you away when they find someone better.

Better to make yourself happy than to please people who will always see you as worthless no matter what you do.

>inb4 getting so wet and lewd hnng my c.u.c.k fetish!!!!

Maybe in the bedroom for you kinky trannies, but to be treated like that in social and professional spheres is pretty shitty.
>>
>>5416821
>do you seriously want to make guys who think like this happy? Why? They don't really value you. You're just an object. They'll throw you away when they find someone better.
That's what men do.

I also don't want a work place that only values me as a worker but that's how the world works.
>>
>>5416827
do you go to therapy for this?
>>
>>5416820
if its this hard then you need to talk to a therapist and think long about it. But if its this difficult then it's most likely not.
>>
File: thanks for not aborting me.jpg (27 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
thanks for not aborting me.jpg
27 KB, 500x394
>>5416656
It's a complete switch. So yes, you'd become smarter if going from female to male.
>>5416509
You can only press either one once. It changes your anatomy and chromosomes. Of course if makes you pass as if you were naturally cis - that is the point.
>>5416616
I feel your pain.
>>
>>5416991
>you'd become smarter if going from female to male
why is this true?
when I went from male to female I performed better in an academic setting because stress was relieved. obviously that variable prevents any meaningful measurement taking place. do you believe that women are, in general, less intelligent than men?
>>
>>5416332
Same OP, same.
I've gotten to the point where if I see a hot chick I see value other than just a quick bang, but now my brain is telling me if I transition I need to be a hot guy or nothing.
>>
File: 1450553903481.jpg (18 KB, 300x292) Image search: [Google]
1450553903481.jpg
18 KB, 300x292
>>5416332
>tfw got that as phone background
>>
>>5417054
>do you believe that women are, in general, less intelligent than men?
women are nothing but a pussy.

The best you can do is be tight pussy.
>>
>>5416332

Find a person who is able to really love you for who you are. Someone who treats you nice and makes you able to love yourself too. In that moment of loving yourself, and someone else loving you, ask yourself if you'd still rather not be a girl - then you'll have your answer.

But to be honest OP, I think you like your body for being female.

What's a loose cunt anyway. More than half the girls I've dated or had intercourse with had outies to some extend. Most guys consider a cunt gross they just like to bang it.
>>
>>5416467
Its tasty until you start thinking about the texture and ingredients
>>
>>5418182
I did. He'd still have wanted to stay with me post-op and lose all his redneck friends for it, and I still don't want that.

A loose cunt is a cunt that is not tight, and therefore not pleasant to fuck.
>>
>>5416332
talk to a therapist noone here is qualified to tell you whether you're trans or not
also
>loose cunt
kegels, do them
>>
>>5418334
I do kegels, but they're irrelevant.

I'm big, I have a big cunt. And I'm not a virgin.
>>
>>5418368
>big
lose weight
>big cunt
don't see the problem since it's tied to weight which can be lost with a bit of dedication
>not a virgin
so ?
nobody outside of /r9k/ neckbeards in the search for pure waifu™ cares about that
>>
>>5418378
>big
I'm 5'6 and there's nothing I can do about my bone structure. I can't go much below 120 lbs before I start feeling like shit.
>>
>>5418418
5'6 and 120 ain't big
>>
>>5418548
I'm usually around 125-130, I can't maintain lower than that and still be able to be productive at work and home.

Doesn't matter for a massive horse cunt. Nothing I can do more than I can help having big lungs.
>>
>>5418570
maybe you just have body image disorder
either way you should definitely talk to a therapist
>>
>>5418655
I'm just fucking disgusting.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.