[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much important is anal sex between two men? how often do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: 1448741210634.png (201 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1448741210634.png
201 KB, 500x700
how much important is anal sex between two men? how often do you do it?
>>
>>5415455
Anal sex is the most important thing in the standing of any men to each other. Without anal sex, there is nothing.
>>
>>5415470
come on, i just need some advice, that's all. this whole top/bottom thing scares the hell out of me.
>>
I won't lie, I'd probably feel unfulfilled if I was dating a guy that didn't want to give or recieve anal sex.
>>
>>5415481
>how much important is anal sex between two men? how often do you do it?

Not important to me nor my partner of four years.
We never had proper anal sex. We are happy. The end.
>>
>>5415481
Why does it scare you, young fag-kun?
>>
>>5415490
Because I don't want to be in a relationship trapped in a role. I don't feel neither a top or a bottom. And I enjoy frotting a lot too.
>>
>>5415589
Versatile is also a thing. Find a guy whose also versatile. I usually prefer to bottom just I get a hankering to fuck once in a while.

Personally I love foreplay along with fucking. I'd like it if a guy was fine with just mutual masturbation on occasion.
>>
>>5415589
So you're a side, welcome to the master race.
>>
>>5415666
Wow didn't know satan was a bottom. >>5415690
Side means versatile?
>>
>>5415690
>having sex like lesbians
>master race
>>
File: 1427110149808.jpg (72 KB, 436x440) Image search: [Google]
1427110149808.jpg
72 KB, 436x440
>>5415455
If you ever got close to an anal orgasm you'd know that it's very important.

I'm versatile and I'd love to fuck myself into someone's dick or being tied and dominated. I obviously would help the other guy getting the hang of it since you need a good dose of practice to know what you're doing.
>>
>>5415721
No, side means that you do everything besides anal sex.
Anal sex is pretty emasculating for both parties.
>>
>>5415810
That book looks really tryhard. Just be yourself dude.
>>
>>5415839
You look really tryhard, I'm always myself.
>>
Not that important anymore, I have gotten mentally over it. I don't want to catch HIV.
>>
>>5415810
How is dominating another man emasculating? Animals do similar things naturally as a show of dominance. Look up how people harvest bull semen to breed prize winning cattle
>>
>>5416957
Men shouldn't be dominated, that is for women. If a man is dominated, he is no longer a man in my eyes and I don't understand how he can keep on living with himself. We are not animals nor angels, we are the place in between, but we should look to the stars and not the beasts rolling in the mud.
>>
>>5416957

>emasculating

who the fuck cares bro? why you gonna base all your decisions on how many man points it's worth?

do what you want
>>
>>5416964
Cool opinion, you sound like a nice catholic girl, but that doesn't answer how it is emasculating for BOTH parties.
>>
>>5416964

You sound repressed. Maybe you should try dick in your ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 500x700
>>5416972
It's not like that at all anon, chill out. I'm simply asking the anon how it's emasculating for both parties in their view. Gotta read before you type
>>
>>5416978
Wanting to see other men emasculated makes you worse than a jew in my eyes, and you should probably kill yourself. You should be loyal to your brethren and stand by them with your life on the line, falling into the dichotomy of dominating and being dominated is beyond gay men, it's a section of hetero life that should not be emulated.
>>
>>5416989

My bad. That comment was actually directed at the guy you were replying to.
>>
>>5416982
And you sound like you have been brainwashed by anglo-zionist media, maybe you should stop giving yourself rectal cancer?
>>
>>5416996
So are you pushing for equality among men, yet denying their equality in decision making? I'm just saying that if men are to be equal, then you have no right to judge or lower their standing based on their decision to act on instinct than resist and be either straight or asexual. It may be the 16 hours I just drove, but you aren't making much sense, and are coming off aggressive for little to no reason. Calm down and have some Taco Bell, m8
>>
>>5417012
You aren't making much sense either, what instinct are you talking about? Straight or asexual? No, if you are gay you are attracted to men and their qualities, not the holes you can put your dick in. A man is a warrior and as such it is his task to protect, since you are absolved of your responsibility to further your bloodline as a homosexual your natural position is to train to protect your nation, your king. Sex is a frivolity in this life, not your main focus. If you are truly gay, you were appointed a universal task - deny it and be doomed.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 419x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 419x430
>>5417021
Oh I get it now. You're trying to revive/take on some warrior culture. It's a noble belief, but ultimately not realistic in a first world nation. You're about 500 years too late unfortunately. As for fucking butthole, I think that mostly comes down to it feeling good for both parties. Even in the greatest armies the earth has ever known, homosexuality was rampant, as was butt fucking. It's a cool belief though, anon, just a little too edgy though for mainstream. Besides, fuck serving a lord, I'm my own king
>>
>>5415487
What do you do?
>>
>>5417039
You'll perish like the rest of them. You are not your own king, you are the descendant of peasants like the rest of us. A true king will be known when he rises to the plate. And the world needs warriors now more than ever, it was not buttfucking that made bond between men strong but I figure you'll never know the true quality of men, the anglification of homosexuality has played a trick on your mind. Hail and be well.
>>
>>5415810
Maybe I am. It'not that I dislike anal sex per se I just feel I like other things more
>>
>>5417063
But I'm not English, and maybe my ancestors were peasants at some point, but we've been in America since the Revolution, so I find it hard to submit to a single monarch. I don't even like the idea of submitting to government.
Anyways, im bisexual, so I feel like this complicates your theory. I can freely choose to fuck who I please, which appears to make me the most dominant kind of man in your philosophy. Who said that I can't know the tight bonds of a fellow man that I can call my brother and still not share intimacy with him? That's who my first boyfriend was. I'd still call us brothers, but distance is way too hard.
Besides, being a mindless warrior sucks, I'd rather be making serious bank than serving someone as a pawn.
>>
File: philistine.jpg (38 KB, 640x1161) Image search: [Google]
philistine.jpg
38 KB, 640x1161
>>5417063
>>5415810
This is what happens when I step away? Greco-Homo LARPing?

Bodyfuck your uke or go frot with your gay clone. The power dynamics are clear.
>>
>>5417041
Swiping things off counters with our erect penises is real fun.
>>
>>5415810
>>5416964
>>5416964
>>5416964
>>5416996
>>5416996
>>5417021
>>5417021
>>5417063
>>5417063

Look at this degenerate motherfucker here.
The autism is strong in this guy.
>>
>side
First time I hear this word. Gay slang just keeps surprising me.
And yeah, I don't do buttsex too, it's gross, painful and degenerate.
>>
>>5415455

>Depends on the guy / guys
>As often as we can be bothered to (1-3 times a month usually).

In a 2 year relationship and while we both love fucking the preparation is suuuuuch a turnoff. When dating / hooking up it's fine because you've got a date and time in mind, but by the time you're staying together 4-5 nights a week sex becomes more spontaneous and anal is a hassle.

>>5415810
Anal sex is only emasculating if you allow it to be. You don't have any sort of an authority on masculinity if you're reading shit like that.
>>
File: autismus maximus.jpg (174 KB, 523x720) Image search: [Google]
autismus maximus.jpg
174 KB, 523x720
>>5417021
Jesus fuck, this whole post.
>>
bump, need more responses. How important is anal in your relationship?
>>
>>5417119
Are you that "yaoisexual" guy? I always enjoyed your rants. What do you make of trannies? Do they fit into your theory?
>>
>>5420765
I am not that guy, but his work has certainly influenced mine. I'm unsure trannies can fit into any taxonomy of western broscience rigor whilst maintaining IRL practicality. I know the titty implants make me sad though. Disturbia, man.
>>
is team rocket gay now?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.