[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgirls, why don't you date asexual people who are okay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: pillow-1.jpg (40 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
pillow-1.jpg
40 KB, 450x600
Transgirls, why don't you date asexual people who are okay with/enjoy the intimacy of being close to you while you pleasure yourself?
>very nonjudgemental
>will never see you as a sex object
>generally wont hide you from family like gross repressed chasers
>get all the intimacy your brain needs by climaxing while looking into loving eyes
>>
File: tumblr_ntb76iWxXp1ust2kjo1_400.gif (445 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntb76iWxXp1ust2kjo1_400.gif
445 KB, 400x400
>>5414878
Because of all the sexual "preferences" asexualitys by far the most autistic. Besides transgenders still want to orgasm.

Is asexuality even real? I've only heard of one person in real life with it. If someone claims asexual I just think they can't get ass and belong on r9k.

>get all the intimacy your brain needs by climaxing while looking into loving eyes

Faggot
>>
Cause I like getting fucked by men
>>
File: 1434042413222.png (311 KB, 637x500) Image search: [Google]
1434042413222.png
311 KB, 637x500
Because I want to explore sexual stuff with my partner, if I ever get one. I just don't get asexuality, it's like being anti-music or something to me, completely missing out on a slice of human experience for reasons I can't comprehend.
>>
>>5414878
Asexual people are pretty rare, and even though being trans shouldn't really matter since they don't care about sex, if you don't pass it can still be pretty hard to find an asexual person who's okay with that.
>>
>>5414878
because sex is fun
>>
Like sex.
Like giving head a lot.

Other than that, I suppose they'd be workable all else being equal. Just, I don't see a lasting relationship with someone who doesn't care for sex. Sad, really, but inescapable.
>>
File: 1444345331284.jpg (40 KB, 261x260) Image search: [Google]
1444345331284.jpg
40 KB, 261x260
>>5414904
I'd say typically "Asexual" people are just people who have developed a low libido for whatever reasons.

Regardless though, without sex I'd think a relationship with an "Asexual" guy/girl would be incredibly boring. Maybe if it was an open relationship, but I couldn't be monogamous with a true asexual person.
>>
>>5414878
thats sounds goo desu, tho im not sure where to find one
>>
>>5414965
It's a slice of human experience many of us can't comprehend. Some of us would like too. I don't know how else to say that, other than simply yeah it's weird but it's definitely a thing.

>>5414878
>very nonjudgemental
Debatable.
This is true, for the most part.
Debatable. It depends on how well someone passes and the family situation on the asexual's end.
What? Not to mention that that could be an awkward situation for the ace person (having to sit and watch their partner madturbate?), you fail to realize that asexuals aren't necessarily opposed to sex, or other things. Many asexuals have actually masturbated partners because they enjoy seeing others being happy. I know I've done that, and I know that plenty of others have as well.

>>5416052
I masturbate somewhere between once a week and once a day (it can vary heavily depending on a variety of factors). Asexuality has nothing to do with libido. Yes, there are done with low/no libido, but many do have a libido (and many -- myself included -- hate it, but that's for another time).
Anyway, what percentage of a relationship is actually sexual? I'd say the vast majority of a typical serious relationship is romantic and nonsexual, so a relationship with an asexual person would just be slightly moreso nonsexual (though perhaps not completely).
>>
>>5414878
>very nonjudgemental
Also very autistic

i.e. never get to dress slutty and be appreciated for it

"generally"

Mostly just sounds creepy as fuck

You see why?
>>
>>5414878
>Transgirls, why don't you date asexual people
Asexual people don't exist, so I can't date them. 100% of them are butthurt virgins or people who can't get laid, who have deluded themselves into thinking they are asexual, so they have an excuse to not get laid.
>>
>>5419009
>It's a slice of human experience many of us can't comprehend.
I don't see what there's to comprehend. Seems autistic or unique snowflake idk which.
>>
>>5416052
>I'd say typically "Asexual" people are just people who have developed a low libido for whatever reasons.
I always figured it's trauma or repression due to whatever has happened to the individual. Even if you got super low libido doesn't prevent you from enjoying the carnal pleasures, it's just harder to get into mood.
>>
I have a friend who is asexual. We got really close and I asked her if she wanted to go out with me, fully recognizing we'd never have sex, and she told me she finds relationships to be disgusting.

Apparently she was okay with cuddling and sleeping in my bed was okay, but calling it a "relationship" is where she draws the line. Go figure.
>>
>Transgirls, why don't you date asexual people

because i'm fucking horny
>>
>>5419085
There's a difference between understanding and comprehending.
Think of it like this: if you aren't blind, you can understand that blind people are blind. You understand that they can't see. What you can't comprehend (at least in your sighted state) is how the world appears to them. You UNDERSTAND that it's obviously different, but you probably can't COMPREHEND just how that appears to them.
I understand that humans are sexual. I understand that people desire all of that. I get it. What I can't do is comprehend it. Something doesn't "click" for me. In a sense, it's like trying to imagine a sense that I don't have, like in that blindness example except that I'm more like the blind person in this scenario. A person blind since birth -- that has never experienced sight -- couldn't truly comprehend what being sighted is like. They get that people can see using their eyes, much like I get that people can see someone and go "I'd like to fuck that" or however the hell that works, but neither of us have experienced that unfamiliar thing and can comprehend just how it feels, just what it is.
>>
>>5419111
Ask her about calling it what it is, a romantic friendship. See what happens from there.
>>
An asex relationship would be pretty neat, but I think it might be unrealistic with how rare those kinds are. My BF has an incredibly low sex drive, we barely do that at all but we do have some very good cuddle sessions so I'm happy.
>>
>>5419060
Not sure what I have to be butthurt about, it's not like I've faced much sexual rejection, I've simply been repulsed by sexual stuff all along since I first found out about it.

>>5419085
I think what they're trying to say is that asexuals find themselves trying to understand sexual desire on some kind of rational/objective/logical level which really doesn't work, it's not really something that is logical, it's just this desire that virtually everyone has but asexuals do not.
>>
My gf is asexual apparently. No matter what I do to her I can't get her off. I can get her aroused but I don't know how to bring her to orgasm. Despite all this she's still very affectionate in bed and takes charge when I ask her to.

The sex can be awfully frustrating, though. Both of us get really really turned on, but we can never orgasm together so we wind up reverting to cuddling with our panties all wet.
>>
Anon where am I to find a person like this?
>>
>>5420056
>it's just this desire that virtually everyone has but asexuals do not.
I got an eating disorder and for whatever reason I don't feel hunger at all, at best I get dizzy due to low blood sugar but it doesn't make me crave for food. Doesn't mean that I avoid eating and good food is still good food. Like yeah, I get that someone has non-existent libido and no real sex drive, but wouldn't you at least do it for the carnal pleasure? Not just your own but your partner's as well?

>>5420201
Inability to orgasm is not asexuality as far as I know. It's not even that uncommon for women to not know how to get themselves off as it's much more of a mental process and the physical stimulation isn't quite as easy as it is for men either.

Or have I been mislead and asexuality is just the inability to orgasm during sex and that's why they dont want to have it? This feels like trying to discuss what genderqueer is, everyone who wants to label themselves genderqueer has their own definition and reasoning for it.
>>
>>5420362
>I get that someone has non-existent libido and no real sex drive, but wouldn't you at least do it for the carnal pleasure? Not just your own but your partner's as well?
I mean yeah, if asexuals aren't too repulsed by sex they may do it for your partner. But if you don't have a libido or experience sexual attraction there isn't really much pleasure for yourself in it.
>>
>>5420391
>or experience sexual attraction
I guess this is a good answer to OP's question why you wouldn't want an asexual partner as a tranny. Being sexually attractive to your partner is kind of a great thing for one's self esteem.
>>
Because I'm a sexual being and expect a sexual component to my love life. Get on a multivitamin, you depressed retard. Asexuality is not real.
>>
>>5420391
*for their partner
>>
>>5420362
>Like yeah, I get that someone has non-existent libido and no real sex drive, but wouldn't you at least do it for the carnal pleasure? Not just your own but your partner's as well?
That's implying one finds it pleasurable.
I masturbate frequently. I do what I can to make it pleasurable, but it isn't much. It isn't reaaaally worth it to me, I just do it because there's the slight rush at the end, because I have an annoying sex drive, and because if I don't I increase my risk of prostate cancer. No harm in doing it so whatever, might as well. That doesn't mean I'll have sex. I've done some sexual things (like getting a bj) but I didn't particularly enjoy them, and I wouldn't do them again. I would, however, do some things for a partner, but never for myself.
>>
>>5414904
I'm in a relationship with a no sex before marriage girl. I think it's great, my dick don't work and she doesn't want it.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.