[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who makes better traps: blacks or asians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: vtaehyungv.jpg (90 KB, 600x702) Image search: [Google]
vtaehyungv.jpg
90 KB, 600x702
Who makes better traps: blacks or asians?
>>
>>5414632

biracial whites/hispanics
>>
>>5414632
asians fucking duh
blacks hardly make cute anything these days
other races find them so unattractive
>>
>>5414632
Just go by aids statistics.
The lower the rate the more attractive.
>>
Asians and yea biracial white/hispanic. Attractive femininity = soft roundness + petiteness. White features tend to be petite but harsh, african/mediterranean tend to be more round/soft but more bulbous. Thats why you get this beautiful mix in latinas.

Asians look pretty distinct from all of this but they are just extremely androgynous in general. Especially Japanese, Koreans, Thais, and Filipinos. Their males are just feminine, nothin else to say.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>5415388
le asian meme

>>5414632
neither. the best traps are white. Pale skin, small jaws, small cheekbones, thin noses, big lashes, big doe eyes, etc.
>>
you only say that because you can't tell them apart. what the fuck would you know about a passing person of a different race or culture
>>
>>5414632
blacks make great and many traps
like, in a jungle when hunting lel
>>
>>5415800
Ya but those are 30 year old men. I am talking about when they are 18 which is when most mtfs transition or before. Cause they actually have accepting cultures and robust trans communities to support younger transitioners unlike 'merica where you have to have parents support you or you end up alone
>>
>>5416155
>Cause they actually have accepting cultures and robust trans communities

I don't know about that
>>
>>5416212
Well I meant they have large tranny clicks so its like easier to find your own and get support. All the west has is pathetic support groups full of hons
>>
>>5414632
In a popularity contest vs Asians blacks are never going to win anything. I still however think blacks make good traps it's just that it doesn't seem like they would because every one is draped in hypermasculine bullshit but take all of that of and they have smooth skin, little hair and cute button noses. I know 25 year old black guys who look like 15 year old kids.
>>
Obviously Asians.
Like, you're comparing gentic hardmode with the world champions of femboy.
>>
>>5415800

Whites are so angular and manly that even the women often have manface. They're surely one of the hardest races to be an attractive trap in. You can be completely fucked over before you even hit 18 if you're unlucky.
>>
>>5415800
Except white people tend to be tall af. You can't be a trap if you're over 5'8" max.
>>
>>5414632
Asians, Latinas, and Whites. In that order. Asian for obvious reasons. Latinas because they're more petite than white people. Whites last because they're giant but tend to pass in the face and nowhere else.
>>
>>5416837
Also, blacks isn't on the list because black people are ugly af unless mixed. Everyone knows that.
>>
>>5416291
>black people
>cute button noses
You clearly haven't lived around large black populations before. They have huge noses. None of them look feminine, even 80% of the ones cis females have
>>
>>5416782
>you can be fucked by 18
So can every other race accept for asians usually
>>
File: t-results.jpg (128 KB, 406x425) Image search: [Google]
t-results.jpg
128 KB, 406x425
>>5416782
I'd honestly say that with 70% obesity rates, whites are definitely not angular or manly. Whites have the lowest testosterone. Whites are generally pudgy and have lots of adipose tissue (estrogen production)

The archetypal white man who is angular and manly is like 1% of the population.
>>
>>5414632
How is this even a question? Obviously asians. Blacks are too manly.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.