[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a little anecdote I figured I’d share with you bros. So,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: s&b.png (386 KB, 1000x1214) Image search: [Google]
s&b.png
386 KB, 1000x1214
Just a little anecdote I figured I’d share with you bros. So, I never brought anyone home before, just never felt the need. But, the guy I’m currently dating is a major keeper, so I invited him home for Thanksgiving, and he accepted.
>>
>>5414359
That Uchiha child is bad news. Boruto should find a nice pure blood girl to breed the next generation of Shinobi to strengthen Konoha.
>>
>>5414364
>salad and burrito

what the fuck
>>
>>5414359
My family was grossly excited because they’ve been on my case about getting serious with someone for ages. Anyway, even though I didn’t share it with my SO (in order to not make him more nervous than he already was) I was apprehensive about how they would react to him. I figured they would expect me to bring home someone a bit more like myself and a bit less fem. Bf is not like flaming gay, but he has a major case of gay face, he’s gentle, soft-spoken, gets along well with women, talks about Beyonce and Lady Gaga, washes his face with something other than bar soap, yada yada.
>>
>>5414384
So, I brought him over, the whole senpai was there, and he was extremely nervous, so his voice was even higher than usual, which was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>5414387
After we ate and everyone was chilling, my mom and grandma called me over and told me they were so worried I’d bring home some bearded muscle man lmao, and that they were thrilled that he was so “sweet and gentle” because now they knew he would “take good care of me, and cook me food” ahaha.
>>
>>5414388
I just thought it was hilarious how I thought they were expecting the opposite, and how they were hoping that I’d bring home someone exactly like him.
>>
>>5414388
coll story anon, but this kinda made me sad because i'd love to find a bearded muscle man, but you have a point. i don't know how my family would feel about knowing at the back of their heads that i'd be getting ragged in the ass by some hairy bear.
>>
>>5414387
>the whole senpai was there

oh, man. the WHOLE senpai?
>>
>>5414603
every member of my immediate senpai, and some of my extended senpai, was there, yes.
>>
>>5414359
>that neverending plebe shit finally died
>immediately gets a spinoff with the least original name ever
Fuck, I just want an /a/ where I never have to see your shit taste again.
sage
>>5414603
Ok, you got a good chuckle out of me. So glad Hiroshima filtered that memeposting.
>>
>>5414908
burrito and salad is pretty good desu senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.