[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AGP dating advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: images-4.jpg (10 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
10 KB, 192x263
So basically, I decided to go on tinder to fulfill some of my sexual fantasies and while it seems that most, if not every gay guy there is cool with my crossdressing and treating me like they would a woman during sex, they also want to loke cuddle/kiss and stuff after. Problem is, I just have no REAL attraction to men. Like I never go out of my way to call a guy attractive, only women. Men pretty much do nothing for me except as friends and props to my sexual fantasies. How do I explain to a guy thay a relationship between us probably wouldn't work out?
>>
well imo u must just find for horny niggas interested in one night stands; anything else wouldn't work well. I'm sure there's some cold people that might be interested in simply fucking and leaving, although they might not be the greatest people. I'd recommend you to simply fuck masculine/dominating women, and have them peg you; in this way you can somehow get the full package (no pun intended)-
>>
>>5416761
I'd recommend you to simply fuck masculine/dominating women, and have them peg you; in this way you can somehow get the full package (no pun intended)

I don't think that's what OP wants, though. OP wants to temporarily take the role of a woman during the sex and needs a man to complete the fantasy. Doing it with a woman, no matter how masculine, wouldn't be the same thing. Plus I bet OP wants a taste of a real cock.

And OP, I don't know how Grindr works but I think you just need explain your situation in your profile, I'm sure there are a lot of guys up for a one night stand.
>>
>>5417796
OP here. When I fuck a woman, I'm actually do turned on by feeling dominant over her. I couldn't picture a woman that would be masculine enough to turn me on while fucking me in the ass. Nothing is the same as a real man with a real cock.

I enjoy treating women the exact way I'd like to be treated with a man desu, it's hot. I wish I had that attraction to men but I just can't bring it out. I would however be open to dating a trans-girl, so there's that!
>>
>>5414254
You should probably explain it to them in simple terms like you just did here.
>>
>>5414254
I'm the same way.
BTW what's AGP?
>>
>>5417867
Autogynephilia
>>
>be bi mtf
>tfw muscles are hot as fuck
>tfw rugges /k/tard fucked me 3 days ago
>tfw he totally overpowered me easily despite me fighting my hardest and spread my legs like he was cutting butter
>tfw came 5 times from him fucking me before he finally blew inside me
>tfw kissed passionately during and cuddled after
Jelly op?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.