[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tips for semi closeted trans girl on first date?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-12-19-04-37-33.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-19-04-37-33.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Okay, so I present male and search for men on tinder. I found a really cute guy who was so into my crossdressing and seems to treat me like the girl I want to be. We're going on a date tomorrow(or today) as 2 men, which is fine by me. I sent him many, many pics of me in leggings, skirtsn stockings, etc and he loved my ass. Is he a chaser? I told him I was a little chubby but he was still with it(pic is me)
>>
>>5413562
get to know him before putting out, that's all. it's okay to be into trans people as long as that's not the only reason they're going after you. they have to be into you as an individual too. shit test the hell outta that guy.
>>
>>5413613
Heh, he said he'd buy me dinner tomorrow at a chinese buffet. Not gonna lie, i'm happy he's attracted to me and have never put out for a guy before so I just might go for it if the date is good.
>>
>>5413632
i mean sure, if you're fine with possibly being pumped and dumped by a fetishist
>>
>>5413660
Whatever I guess. I'm not expecting much. Tbh, I'm tired of sex as a male and kinda wanna get through the pump n dump stage, As long as he buys me my shit first, I think I'll go for it.
>>
>>5413562
I say who cares if he's a "fetishist"
everybody's a fetishist for something and chances are you just won't know exactly why someone was attracted to you
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.