[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I start dressing how I want without freaking out the people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 286x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 286x380
How do I start dressing how I want without freaking out the people around me? I'm in a LTR and would like to continue being in said LTR but she doesn't do well with change and if I just broke out with the leggings and tanks and tunics and makeup and whatnot I fear it will be too much for her and she will be put off. Just eyeliner was a big step for her and I've been tempering myself by my hair growth but the last 1/2" I've started to feel really comfortable with myself and my comfort level and femme now exceeds my percieved ability to change how I dress and act and I am hitting a point where all I want to do is be cute. For now it is wholly unrealistic to even try part time but when it's just us i want to be her girlfriend, finally, as I have always wanted to be. I love her and I can't stand to think of myself not having her to go through this with and I hate that I have to observe any temperance for any reason but it is worth it if it means she is comfortable, even though this has nothing to do with her. I'm so confused ;-;
>>
>>5413313
ltr?
>>
Unless she's bi and okay with dating a woman you two should break up now and just be friends
>>
>>5414046
This
>>
>>5414046
>Unless she's bi and okay with dating a trannies* you two should break up now and just be friends
Fixed.
>>
>>5414223
She is bi, and is supportive as fuck but doesn't do well with any kind of change much less someone who she's been with for the better part of a decade undergoing such a dramatic shift
>>
>>5414043
lesbian trans racoon
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.