[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>chaser: hi ;) >chaser: how do u look like bby >me:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: shrug_answer_101_xlarge.jpg (17 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
shrug_answer_101_xlarge.jpg
17 KB, 350x277
>chaser: hi ;)
>chaser: how do u look like bby
>me: i am unattractive, not cute or feminine
>chaser: not into dudes, sorry
If only there were hon chasers.
>>
There are.

They're just usually bi men who also like masculine crossdresses, transvestites, etc.
>>
This scenario is pretty common. Kind of hilarious that so many trans girls have a chip on their shoulder and spew so much vitrol about "chasers" when chasers don't want 80-90% of them anyway cause they ugly as fuck.
>>
File: 1447000645915.png (355 KB, 384x351) Image search: [Google]
1447000645915.png
355 KB, 384x351
When you're describing your looks to a potential suitor, it's hard to give an answer that's appealing without feeling dishonest, especially for a transwoman who is bound to be especially self-conscious about their appearance.
Just try a dating service where you're expected to show a picture, like OKCupid.
>>
Meh, I'm one of the bi chasers that is okay with girls being on the more masculine side. I like masculine women but effeminate men, so hons check all the right boxes.
>>
>>5411090
this

also, bitter trannies like myself who seek self-validation through inferior partners
>>
>>5411066
What do you expect the femininity and attractiveness is the appeal of trans women.
Oh and the cock but that is only a factor if you are cute and fem and for me if you have boobs
without that what am i supposed to like about you ?
Just the fact that you are trans and have a cock? Not gonna happen
That being said many of us who like trans women find some women others might not pass pretty hot still it's subjective.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.