[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: +i-i3Ad.png (923 KB, 1104x708) Image search: [Google]
+i-i3Ad.png
923 KB, 1104x708
discuss
>>
File: 1365061796870.png (28 KB, 342x288) Image search: [Google]
1365061796870.png
28 KB, 342x288
Is there anything worse than a MtF tranny that just transitioned that acts like they're either A) an expert on all trans issues or B) an expert on all women's issues?
>>
>>5410939
The media is purposely pushing degenerate trans people to poison the well. TERFs and neocons are aligned on this front.
>>
>inb4 blacks are too masculine, asians are too feminine
>>
>>5411055
>The media is purposely pushing degenerate trans people to poison the well

elaborate
>>
>look mom i posted it again LOL!
>>
>>5411175
again?
>>
They're both cute desu
>>
>>5410939
The most famous black transwomen are Laverne Cox and Janet Mock, we can also say Mya Taylor soon and even then that's just the surface.

Instagram its Amiyah Scott and Victoria Dougharty
>>
>>5411528
>Laverne Cox
doesnt count, artificial fame

>Janet Mock
not as famous

>Mya Taylor
guy in drag

>Amiyah Scott
>Victoria Dougharty

not as famous
>>
File: IMG_5873_zpsbdvy9der.png (341 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5873_zpsbdvy9der.png
341 KB, 500x495
>>5411528
>Googled Amiyah Scott
>Look like her pre-transition self
I'M GONNA MAKE IT
>>
>>5411843
>I'M GONNA MAKE IT
it depends, what race are you? if you're white you're doomed
>>
File: AKsyaeQ.jpg (71 KB, 1221x1118) Image search: [Google]
AKsyaeQ.jpg
71 KB, 1221x1118
>>5411864
>"I Look like the guy on the left"
>"What race are you?"
>>
>>5411879
holy shit what the fuck is your problem. calm down. I misread it, I thought you wrote 'Look at her pre-transition self', jeez.
>>
>>5410953
Nope. I hate those people. They infest leddit asktg
>>
>>5411895
Ok I'm sorry for going all neckbeard on you.
>>
>>5411768
Well thank god you're opinion doesn't matter and that Janet and Laverne are famous and have major socio-political platforms, Mya's tangerine role is making wave and she will be in Happy Birth Day Marsha and Amiyah/Victoria have taken social media platforms by storm with Amiyah getting a role on the critically acclaimed show Empire :3
>>
>>5410939
>literally who
and
>Caitlyn Jenner

explain
>>
Whites have ugly facial features. White women look like males with square jawlines, large brow bones, smile lines, large noses, etc. White trannies had the shit luck of being born to the race with the ugliest women and the manliest men. Blacks are less dramatically dimorphic but asians are master race easy mode qts.
>>
>>5410939
Laverne Cox is the most famous black Trans woman, not some random Instagram club whore.
>>
>>5412471
>Blacks are less dramatically dimorphic but asians are master race easy mode qts.
Except blacks are the most dimorphic.

White trans women look the best, simply because they're white. There's practically no difference in how passable and pretty a trans woman can be, between races... Except proper black, because on those we can't even see what they look like.
>>
File: GetFile.aspx.jpg (195 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
GetFile.aspx.jpg
195 KB, 600x410
>>5412795
>White trans women look the best, simply because they're white.

totally, after all, it's not hard for men to to look like 'women' that already have such masculine features like big long noses, adam's apples, and huge jaws.
>>
>American trannies look ugly and artificial and are desperate for fame and be "role models"

Who would have tought!
>>
>>5412795
The issue isnt dimorphism its variation. For example the vast majority of white women are shorter than the men but with blacks half the women are actually taller. Therefore even if a black transwoman can never pass next to a feminine short black cis female, there are enough amazonian types around with which to hide among.
>>
You already made this thread.

We already discussed this.

http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/filename/%2Bi-i3Ad.png/
>>
>>5411055
>The media is purposely pushing degenerate trans people to poison the well.

Yeah, right.

It's a known fact that the media is in the tank for LGBT and other like-minded liberals.

Any slip-up by the media which shines light upon the obvious mental issues that affect trans-people is not on purpose. Sometimes the truth slips out.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.