[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never be a homo in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: peepgrenouille.jpg (5 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
peepgrenouille.jpg
5 KB, 200x194
You will never be a young homosexual living in a studio in Greenwich Village in NYC in the 1960s-70s while attending university and working in a bookstore, having escaped your conservative hometown for the relative liberalness of the famous neighborhood, trying to explore your own sexuality and trying to meet other homos (and get a husbando) before the rise of the Internet while meeting with beatniks, poets, dance hall performers, cabaret singers, hippies, students, drag queens, drunks, idealists, and artists on a daily basis.

Now, Greenwich Village is a gentrified soulless neighborhood where a poor student wouldn't be seen even on a sidewalk
>>
>>5410253
I actually know this exact feel.

Quite well. It never goes away, anon.
>>
>>5410253

You could of made this much shorter..

>You will never be a delusional slave who thinks they're really free

Now you know you're a slave of the flesh and it hurts and stings you, doesn't it?

There is a way out and that's through Jesus.
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1298x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1298x960
>>5410268
>could of
>proselytizing on a board devoted to lgbt
*tip*
>>
>>5410253
>tfw had a SoHo loft.
>tfw lived in a few other places in NYC before then.
>>
>>5413251
Unless it was in the 60s or 70s, it's not particularly interesting. Most modern cities are soulless gentrified shitholes without character or that local 'vibe' to them.
>>
>>5413340
>>5410253

People like you are the reason why NYC and my city SF are souless. You're cultural leeches seeking grit and "authenticity" aka working class and ethnic communities, artists and party makers coming from the underbelly.

You're in essence the reason why these places became sterile and you should feel bad.
>>
And then you get HIV, welcome to die
>>
>>5410253
>wanting to live in the city

Ew

I'll just stick to farming, thanks.
>>
>>5413637
>farming
Where you at nigguh. Rural it is the best. Can't stand being in crowded cities.

>tfw you dream of being self-sustaining with your husbando one day, living off what you make and being happy as you are.
>>
>>5413696
Australia.

I mean, I don't have a farm yet, but one day. I'll meet a nice boy, raise some animals, maybe adopt a kid, and live very happily as a gay redneck.
>>
No anon you must go kill gooks
>>
>>5413340
It was the early to mid '80s. I was an artist and photographer back then.

>>5413637
to many hicks around the farm. Don't feel safe.
>>
>>5410253

ITT idiot homosexuals who think gentrification and white improvement of neighborhoods is a bad thing.

>b-but muh cute shops muh grit the Ramones leaned against this wall

Do you know what actually gives a community character and meaning? Do you know what communities are really for? Urban playgrounds for atomized conformist SWPLs don't count as "communities".

Heterosexual families.
>>
>tfw ill never be able to have consequence free casual sex because the CIA brought AIDS from Africa and introduced it to the gay population in order to kill us.
>>
>>5413769
This sounds nice t b h
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.