[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop the feelings of wanting to be trans/ look kawaii
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1448929890506.gif (939 KB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
1448929890506.gif
939 KB, 255x164
How do I stop the feelings of wanting to be trans/ look kawaii all the time?

I'm sure if I went on hrt I might look more how I want to but I don't if I could pass fulltime.

Is there a way to stop having the feelings of needing to be trans/ have a feminine body?
>>
Do you really think there would be as many trans people as there are now if there was a way or us to magically remove these feelings?

WPATH and all major psychological orgs consider transition to be the only known successful treatment for being trans

People need to stop asking this fuckin dumb question, fuck. Like you don't think every trans woman would jump at the chance to not NEED to be a woman? If I could have changed my brain to feel awesome as fuck as a bro, I would.

But I'm not a fuckin bro even though I got one of their hulkin bodies
>>
>>5410215
*if there was a way for us
>>
>>5410215

I'll never be one of the bros or one of the girls

just a freak
>>
>>5410239
But if you were able to like and identify with the gender that your body is, wouldn't you do it in an instant?

Too bad there is literally no way to do this
>>
>>5410151
The only way is to dress more girly and visit other crossdressing groups.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.