[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tranny VOICE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (444 KB, 709x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
444 KB, 709x1000
>go out as female
>switch back to male voice inadvertently when I get scared
>voice easily slips when I'm not 100% composed and in control
Help?
It sounds fine other wise, but all the unconscious vocal things and such fuck me up
I was andro-girl all day, and then I started getting called sor as soon as my voice slipped
>>
Does anyone know any good voice software?
>>
I've heard you just have to keep up with constantly using it and eventually it will start feeling/coming natural(ly)
>>
>>5409807
https://clyp.it/5x5osqtc
>>
>>5410786
i really like your voice
>>
>>5410870
thanks! =)
>>
>>5410722
This is true. All it takes is practice time, OP. You're retraining muscle memory, and that takes a while, but once you do it's automatic.
>>
>>5410457
Fuck off, it will never sound real, it will never sound acceptable, and it will never help you.
>>
>>5410996
>>5410457
>be passing tranny
>dude hits on me at bar "how you doing?"
>I say in my man voice "hold on"
>pull out phone and start up female voice app
>a-anime s-stutter something autistic in man voice
>app raises pitch so it sounds like a little boy
>he left 5 minuets ago

good plan anon
>>
>>5411025
hahahahahaha
>>
>>5410457
Nobody wants to help you out, so, I'll give it a shot. Morphvox Pro. It's a useful tool for actually practicing your voice, too, because it enables you to listen to your natural unaltered speaking voice through your headphones as you talk, if you couldn't already do that. To nail down the fake female voices on it, you also have to teach yourself female inflections and such things, or you'll sound fake. It's a crutch, but it certainly can help you.

I mainly use it to sound like a robot/dog though.
>>
>pretty good at accents
>can't change voice pitch for shit unless using an accent
>forever annoying squeak speak
>>
>>5410988
>>5410722
Fuck
I need it sooner rather than later. I wish there was an easy way to force it
>>
>everybody replies thinking i want to edit my voice instead of practice
i...what? why would you think that
>>
>>5411628
I guess I need to clarify that I want some voice training software that analyzes pitch and stuff. How that is not intuitive I will never understand.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qSM947wv-M
This might give you some help
>>
>>5411504
I slip into my bumfuck home country irish accent when I girl intonation :(
>>
>>5412458
https://clyp.it/otowymxa
>>
>>5411616
Just make sure it's always on your mind when you talk. Get really self-conscious about it. You may want to tie a string around your finger, or do something similar, to help you to remember.
>>
>>5410786
>https://clyp.it/5x5osqtc
i like how natural you sound
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.