[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey senpai, I met this guy, but I'm unsure about it. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1424545253465.jpg (66 KB, 732x608) Image search: [Google]
1424545253465.jpg
66 KB, 732x608
Hey senpai, I met this guy, but I'm unsure about it. I'm 20, go to university, am apparently cute (atleast he said so since he couldn't believe I've never been with anyone), live with my parents, no income.
He is 25, extremely handsome, athletic body, 10/10 in general (I have no idea why he is interested in me at all). Anyways he has his own company and apparently is pretty damn successful. He was humble and didn't even mention that he is rich, but I'm rather observant, so I got that he atleast doesn't have to worry about money.

However as I said I have no money at all. So do any of you folks have any experience with situations like these? It's already mentally hard for me to live off my parents, I don't want to get into a relationship with someone who has to pay everything for me. He would probably be sweet about it, but the thought scares me to hell. Like, this isn't normal. I'm a virgin and he is obviously going to ask me to bottom, yet I'm less scared of that than of getting sugar from him.

In about 5 years I'm most likely going to be rich myself if I don't become significantly worse in my studies, but that's a long time. Investing so much time into my education is also the reason for why I can't work properly. Sure, I could have more than no income at all, but I can't work more than a ~500 bucks job. That would be better I guess since I could atleast pay a little bit, but I already have 50-60 hours a week to do with uni. Am I simply in a shitty situation and should either accept to get sugar or get him to downgrade his lifestyle (what seems to be a shitty move)?
>>
Just explain to him that you don't have the resources right now to reciprocate his kindness. If he's interested in you for more than just fucking you, he'll hang around. Otherwise it will probably be a pump and dump situation.
>>
>>5409370
This, I mean, you obviously don't have that kind of money and any adult respects that.

Also remember that being kind, buying presents, taking others out for dinner, offering help - just about anything that is a gift - is something that also grants the giver satisfaction. It's natural to be a bit uncomfortable with getting one-way "spoiled" in any way, but accepting it can give the other party happiness. After all it is less of an financial investment than it would have been for you.

It's kinda similar to advice here, like of course I don't expect anything in return from you, but giving advice feels kinda good nevertheless
>>
>>5409196
If he is a nice guy like how you describe, he probably won't have a problem spending his disposable income, but you should try and not leach off him too much.

From my experience, he won't worry about spending as much as you, if he understands your situation he will appreciate whatever you can spend more
>>
how did you meet him?
>>
>>5413242
the internet, that's where you meet guys these days, duh.
>>
File: i'll be in hell if you need me.jpg (64 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
i'll be in hell if you need me.jpg
64 KB, 500x680
>>5418070
>meet a guy on the internet
>he lives far away
>it'll take a long ass time before we meet personally
>talked every day for the first week and half for hours
>on the last 4 days we haven't even talked
Kill me familia.
>>
>>5418229
well sucks to not live in a crowded area I guess.
it probably helps me though, that people take the whole gay-death point a little too serious.
>>
The situation stinks, OP.
If it's too good to be true, it almost always is.
Be very, very careful.
>>
>>5419765
why do you think it stinks?

he's pretty patient about fucking and it seems like he understood, that I don't want to leach off him since I was pretty eager to buy my own drinks.
anyways my bestfriend told me, that he isn't a 10 (fuck her, he is to me) more like 8 or 9. He seems to be insecure about his body because he isn't as fit as he used to be. I felt like a tiny bit of belly-fat when we made out (what makes him more attractive to me tbhfam).

It's probably important that he told me how hard it is to find younger guys, who want a serious relationship. He seems to really be into twinks and you all probably know how degenrate twinks are.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.