[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you wear condoms for and what don't you wear condoms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
What do you wear condoms for and what don't you wear condoms for, and what has your experience been with STDs?
>>
>>5408829
I use them for [spoiler]masturbating. Feels good.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1445168919166.jpg (560 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1445168919166.jpg
560 KB, 800x800
>mfw lesbian and don't need overly expensive rubbers to not get AIDS
>>
>>5408837
>overly expensive
Someone doesn't buy in bulk.
>>
>>5408839
I don't even need to buy, faggot.
>>
>>5408837
>>5408839
>>5408829
condom depot sells a "sampler" with 100 condoms for like $25. worth it
>>
>>5408829
Bf and I used to wear condoms for anal. Then we got tested and now we go bare (we're exclusive).
>>
>>5408862
This is what i want for christmas.
>>
File: bG3Zph0.png (169 KB, 1221x344) Image search: [Google]
bG3Zph0.png
169 KB, 1221x344
>>5408859
I regularly buy packs of 100 from Amazon for less. Pretty basic but they're a good deal IMO.
>>
File: als-063_1z.jpg (226 KB, 1600x1564) Image search: [Google]
als-063_1z.jpg
226 KB, 1600x1564
These are what I use, except I buy the thinner version.
They're polyisoprene and feel pretty good.
>>
I have stopped wearing condoms. I would rather not have anal then wear a condom. I am exclusively a top and I talk to my bottoms about bareback sex. I get tested regularly and expect the same. I also go after PrEP and undetectable guys.

Without a condom, the published chances of a top getting HIV from a positive bottom is about 1 in 1,666. If a condom is used that risk is greatly reduced. Several factors can increase or decrease that risk including circumcision status (circumcised tops are less likely to get HIV infection through insertive anal sex) and a current STD. STDs in either partner increase the chance of getting or spreading HIV.
>>
First BJ was covered. After that all BJ's are bare.

Most anal is with a condom. About 10 years ago I was in (what I thought) was a monogamous relationship and stopped using condoms for anal and caught an STD. Since then I have used them but recently barebacked a guy (still banging myself on the head for that).

Use them for toy use just to help with cleaning (and lubed condoms also help with the play).
>>
I don't wear condoms because I don't have sex.
>>
File: CTdvhgoWEAA4UOF.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CTdvhgoWEAA4UOF.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>5408844
People like you make me hate lesbians.
>>
>>5408959
>"It will never happen to me!"
>>
>>5409399
This. I'm a virgin at 27. 3 more years and I can join the university of witchcraft and wizardry also known as L.O.S.E.R.S.
>>
File: wesley-snipes-blade-143313.jpg (82 KB, 655x330) Image search: [Google]
wesley-snipes-blade-143313.jpg
82 KB, 655x330
>>5408959
You're technically correct on all points, but wouldn't it be easier to just get a clean BF? Odds can be deceiving as you know. At the very least, don't bet on black.
>>
>>5408837
Get off /lgbt/ you filthy dyke
>>
>>5408829
>What do you wear condoms for
Nothing

>and what has your experience been with STDs
Who knows? I haven't caught anything that's visible.
>>
>>5408829
I use them for anal.

I've only done bareback and let someone cum in my mouth when I was in exclusive relationships and both got tested.

Good thing I get condoms for free
>>
>>5408959
There is a lot of evidence that circumcision doesn't do enough to matter.
>>
In a very long term relationship and never use them.

Before my current partner I only used them during anal and simply didn't allow guys to cum in my mouth.

>>5408959
Guys like you are the reason there is an STI epidemic. Testing is not protection; it's detection. This is shockingly bad advice, should anyone take it as such.
>>
>>5408829
I always wear condoms while getting fucked. most usually wear them while fucking. typically make him wear them while I suck his dick. if they're cool with it I don't wear while getting sucked. never really during handjobs. And if they've recently tested negative on everything, then go ahead do whatever. i'd only make them wear while blowing incase I don't like their taste.
>>
>>5408924
what's the deal here is polyisoprene non-latex? is it ok with oil and silicon lubes? I have a few skyn's i've never used.
>>
RedDreadRevolver doesn't use condoms
>>
>>5416729
Yeah, polyisoprene is just a little better than polyurethane condoms. It transfers heat better then latex and polyurethane and they are also stronger than latex so they can be made thinner.

You can't use oil lubes with any condom I believe, but silicone is fine.
>>
>Vancouver Canada
>18% of gay people have HIV

I dont how this is possible in a a first world country
I'm in currently in my first and only relationship with a person him his first and only relationship so we just dont use them. But I really dont want anything to do with any gay dating scene. If we ever broke up Id rather date women and be 71 times less likely to get fucking HIV.
>>
>>5416849
It's because of drugs. Vancouver has a large amount of injectable drug use.
>>
>>5416860
What does that have to do with typical gay people?
Do Vancouver fags fucking shoot heroine all the time? I'm pretty fucking out of the loop if thats normal.
>>
>>5416536
What's going to happen is, this guy is going to give one of his raw bottoms an STD and that bottom is going to become more susceptible to HIV now that his butt hole has gonorrhea. He's going to be OK but he's helping to bring risk to his partner(s)
>>
File: ohlawd.jpg (295 KB, 872x865) Image search: [Google]
ohlawd.jpg
295 KB, 872x865
>>5416891
Yes, gays have very high drug abuse rates. The two groups often overlap quite a bit when looking at HIV statistics.
>>
>>5416902
Horrifying. I cant argue with the numbers but it really doesn't match what Ive experienced myself.
That being pretty limited mind you but I never guessed massive street level drug usage in the gay community.
>>
Does anyone know how likely oral herpes speads to the genitals? Want to give a guy head but I feel like I should tell them I have it and I feel like if I just ask them to wear a condom for oral it will be a turn off.

Total virgin btw
>>
>>5416990
It's because of stuff like party and play (PnP)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_and_play

It's not heroin they're doing, they're injecting methamphetamine.
>>
>>5408862
Get ready for aids when he inevitably cheats.
>>
>>5413805
So did you read that before sending it, or
>>
>>5417082
this
>>
>>5408837

>implying you don't need a dental dam if you eat out a bi woman

ok
>>
I always bareback because I want someone to poz up my neg boipussi
>>
>>5420281
>implying oral sex with a dental dam isn't actually worse than no sex at all
>implying anyone actually ever uses dental dams.
>>
File: 1355105813652.jpg (272 KB, 979x805) Image search: [Google]
1355105813652.jpg
272 KB, 979x805
>>
>>5420617
Already a joke by 1997.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3EseGKxExM
>>
>>5408829
I was initially very terrified of HIV,but then I read about it, and it turns out it kills very slowly. If you get infected you have 5-8 years before AIDS, and if you get on treatment you can last decades.
So I bareback more often now.
>>
>>5408829
I wear condoms for buttsex and when using toys, I don't for oral. I only have sex with who I'm dating or my friend with benefits (only handjobs and bjs)
>>
File: hiv556501.tab1[1].gif (15 KB, 350x574) Image search: [Google]
hiv556501.tab1[1].gif
15 KB, 350x574
>>5421017
There's still like a 63% chance you're going to die a horrible death due to the medication though.
Plus you basically have to completely overhaul your life like changing your diet and exercise routine.
>>
>>5421017
lmao
>>
File: foot.png (141 KB, 398x387) Image search: [Google]
foot.png
141 KB, 398x387
>footjobs
>no condoms
>no worries
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.