[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize you weren't special, /lgbt/? That your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (309 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309 KB, 800x960
When did you realize you weren't special, /lgbt/? That your life has no value and your death would be mourned breifly and then forgotten?
>>
>>5408433
When i stopped bieng a fucking child
>>
File: 1446941328354.png (490 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1446941328354.png
490 KB, 768x576
>your death would be mourned breifly and then forgotten
You're talking about the news cycle here. People who knew you personally will be a lot more affected by your death. There are support groups for people whose friends and family committed suicide, and these people remember the person they lost, are affected by that loss, for years after the fact. Are you so sure that everyone who knows you would forget you? That no one would ever miss you?
As for being "special," it's not all it's cracked up to be. It can mean having to live up to big expectations. It can mean being different in a way that other people don't understand and don't like. It's not something that everyone can handle and not something everyone has to do.
And if you still want to be "special" despite that, who's to say you've already missed your chance? Plenty of "special" people didn't know right away what their niche was going to be. They failed or proved themselves mediocre at a lot of other things first. And they didn't always come by their accomplishments easily, or quickly, or at their first opportunity.
>>
>>5408433
Never since i was never that retarded, that is pretty much everyone's death minus a few people that wasted their lives instead of having fun.

Hmm name survive history for a few hundred years or enjoy my life and not care about what happens after i die?
>>
>>5408433
It was the biggest relief of my life when I realised, that I wasn't special, that there are plenty of emotionally crippled people, who just want to blend in.
really, who the fuck wants to be special?
>>
File: 1449117583653.jpg (21 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1449117583653.jpg
21 KB, 500x333
>implying my death would be mourned at all, even briefly

I'll die alone, and then they'll throw me in a potter's field without a grave or marker.
>>
File: large.png (213 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
large.png
213 KB, 500x482
I have completely rejected 3D a long time ago. I still sleep with with 3D regularly but in terms of relationships never again. They are too overbearing for a young bachelor. Theres too many rules and its a complete waste of time. Relationships are seriously the dumbest thing ever and I think they are used for ugly or low tier people to trap higher tier in people for longer amounts of time. I honestly don't see the point in relationships when we are meant to sleep with tons of people.

Don't you think its also sociopathic that you want to completely control one person?

My waifu provides for all of my "emotional" needs whatever that means because I really don't have all that many.

3D should be used as just something sexual because you can never get on a really high emotional level because as a male you have to always be one step above emotionally and NEVER let your guard down. Especially for a women or subs because they will just use it against you.

Also marriage is the dumbest fucking thing ever holy shit. Im never going to get married and just fuck different people all the time.

Never trust 3D.
>>
File: 1392784969039.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1392784969039.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>5408433
>tfw literally nothing in this image applies to me
>>
>>5409026
This.
>>
I've never been into anime or drawings tho
>>
>>5410545
kek. is this a copypasta? it should be.
>>
>>5410645
No those are my true feelings
>>
File: your waifu a shit5.jpg (82 KB, 599x522) Image search: [Google]
your waifu a shit5.jpg
82 KB, 599x522
>>5410545
I'd agree but your waifu a SHIT
>>
>>5408433
I realized this pretty young. What's the difference between this and ego death?
>>
>>5411168
Be nice
>>
File: muh_bitch_always_on_point.jpg (59 KB, 435x271) Image search: [Google]
muh_bitch_always_on_point.jpg
59 KB, 435x271
>>5411208
Depends on which context you're using ego death. If it's therapeutic there shouldn't be a crescendo of discontentment because of childish expectations and a victimhood mentality. At least not without an empowering epilogue.

I agree the family court system sucks, but oh wait, we're gay. And men would never break a sacred oath to their qt. Right? Right? Don't make me put you back in the Cage of Great Justice, princess!
>>
>>5408433
I'm perfectly fine with that, happy to be forgotten, in fact.
>>
>>5410632
You can have 3d waifus.
The advantage to 3d is that you can actually stalk them.
>>
>>5408433
>When did you realize you weren't special, /lgbt/?
oh, oh, I know this one!

When my parents told me I wasn't. I was like 8 yo
>>
>>5408433
babby's first philosophy
>>
>>5408433
When I realized I was trans.
>>
File: BAS.png (1 MB, 595x763) Image search: [Google]
BAS.png
1 MB, 595x763
>>
>>5410545
Faggot
>>
am I on /r9k/?
>>
>>5408433
I realized by age 4 that everyone would be glad when I was dead.
>>
That is not true

Jesus our lord and savior is always with us and inside us keeping us warm and safe
>>
>>5422099
Why?
I realized at about the same age that I would be foreveralone...which is slightly less aggressive than your condition.
>>
File: judas-kiss.png (229 KB, 315x300) Image search: [Google]
judas-kiss.png
229 KB, 315x300
>>5422128
>Jesus is always with us and inside us...
Doesn't that start to chafe after a while? He really should pull out every so often to apply some more lube.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.