[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Detransitioning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 11
File: star-issue-52.jpg (178 KB, 600x812) Image search: [Google]
star-issue-52.jpg
178 KB, 600x812
Caitlyn Jenner might be going back to Bruce. I know this is tabloid stuff so it should be taken with a grain of salt, but some say Caitlyn Jenner might be detransitioning. It seems odd that someone would detransition after getting so much plastic surgery. Anyone else detransition? Anyone know anyone who has detransitioned?
>>
>>5407957
Any actual fucking sources?
>>
>>5407957

It happens more than you'd think, but it's not really talked about because "trans issues" are about as important as "furry issues", and get roughly the same amount of actual press time.
>>
>>5407957
You're saying a Jenner did something just for the publicity and money? No fucking way
>>
>Trans woman receives massive amounts of hate for being a trans women.
>Thinks it might be better to just not be a woman.
>SEE! trans women always detransition, they are just fetishists that are appropriating female identities. Detransitioning proves trans isn't real.
>>
>>5407986
>implying jenner ever was a tranny
>>
>>5407957
it's absurd, he never became a woman he always was and always will be a man

this is nothing more than a guy changing his personal style
>>
>>5407976

Jesus christ, talk about fucking delusional.

You can't spit without hitting someone talking about fucking trannies nowadays. Get fucking real.
>>
>grain of salt

Hey, I know this is tabloid stuff and should be taken with a grain of salt, but some say Angelina Jolie gained 120lbs and married Bigfoot.
>>
>>5408027
>Hey, I know this is tabloid stuff and should be taken with a grain of salt, but some say Angelina Jolie gained 120lbs and married Bigfoot.

If you put both your example and the idea that Jenner might be detransitioning in the same realm of possibility you have a problem evaluating the world around you.
>>
>>5408010

This post is a good example as to why nobody likes trannies, by the way.

They don't actually know how to discuss anything, they just shriek and scream obscenities whenever they're mentioned. It's really quite sad, but in the end it's hard to pity them since they're not actually people.
>>
>>5408027
That's pure fiction. How can I be married to a woman I've never met?

Also, quit dead naming me, ffs. I'm trying to be civil about it, but even cryptids have feelings.
>>
uh idk whether to buy this kind of crap, but remember that sportscaster that detransitioned then killed themselves?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Penner
>>
>>5407976
cause furrys and trannys are both degenerates
>>
>>5407957
>December 28, 2015
>it's December 17, 2015
So it's a magazine from the future? What does it say about sporting event scores?
>>
>>5407957
i guess his agp fetishsit dream didnt pay of as he thought it would be
>>
>>5408058
Welfare leaches like you and Robert Dear hardly count as real people. Wasting taxpayer money on tinfoiling about your causes isn't normal in the least.
>>
>>5408449
>Welfare leaches like you

You see what I mean? Look at this wild assumption with no basis in reality. Poor "guy" can't even argue about real things, so he just makes them up.
>>
I know several detransitioners, but as far as I can recall they were all ftmtf. Some of them now claim to be non-binary, but the results are pretty universal; go on hormones, hate changes, denial, claim to still be trans but despise male sex characteristics, detransition but claim they knew what they were doing all along, harp on anyone who didn't crash and burn with medical transition. Most of them have histories of trauma and addiction. One of them is simply a troglodyte. None of them had surgery and I'm pretty sure most/all of them were on full doses of hormones for less than a year.

There's only one I know who's chill and sensible. Idk what her feelings were or are regarding her own de/transition, but she at least never went full radfem and claimed dysphoria was a lie perpetuated to poison and mutilate girls who resisted patriarchy.

I once considered detransitioning, before I had even started hormones, on the chance of fucking/dating a straight guy I was crazy for. The thought was so distressing that I almost killed myself and ended up confessing to senpai, who was flattered and later became a close friend.
>>
>>5408537
But you're doing exactly that. I'm just pointing out that society doesn't hold much value in what you think. Don't expect people to care to much about you soapboxing.

Just helping you as a friend.
>>
>>5408575

Look at how he just keeps replying blindly with nonsense. It's almost comical.
>>
>>5408290
That was because she knew she was a hon, and couldn't be in denial about it anymore, not because she didn't want to be a girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x429
>>5408593
Keep preaching to yourself m8. Guys like you are a riot.
>>
>>5407986

Jesus fucking Christ, he could've at least had the decency to off himself and be a martyr rather than make us look more ridiculous in the eyes of the public.
>>
>>5407957
>i used to be so handsome
toppest kek
>>
>>5407957
please god, turn out to not actually be trans and detransition
>>
http://www.gossipcop.com/caitlyn-jenner-wants-be-bruce-again-regrets-transition/
>>
>>5408678
>a tabloid made something up

unbelievable, really
>>
>>5408407
Magazines are dated for the date that the physical copy is released but sometimes a digital copy is released earlier.
>>
man, i just remembered when my dad would buy the paper every sunday and i would read star magazine, this was before we had th internet in an age long ago when people read print media.
Anyways you should get a better source than a tabloid
>>
>>5407957
Y'know whether or not there is any merit to this claim only time will tell.

The scary thing about all this is that the fate of our (trans people's) public perception and acceptance is now tied, in part, to Jenner.

Imagine the fallout if Jenner an heros or detransitions. All the honorary awards Jenner received, all the public support, etc. All those people are going to feel like they've been had by a phoney, and that transgender isn't legit.
>ya dun been tricked by a tranny

>>5408290
>>5408594
Jesus, I read about them and it sounds like a nightmarish ending to one's life... Super depressing desu. What if Jenner becomes the next Penner?

http://www.laweekly.com/news/mike-penner-christine-daniels-a-tragic-love-story-2166467
http://www.masslive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2015/04/before_making_bruce_jenner_a_p.html
>>5408716
Dammnit, just tell me the scores!
>>
>>5408775
You're a terrible person.
>>
>>5408771
>The scary thing about all this is that the fate of our (trans people's) public perception and acceptance is now tied, in part, to Jenner.
>suddenly, the member of a tiny minority realizes nobody ever cared about his heartfelt struggle, it was all just entertainment for the masses
>>
>>5407957
Complete bull, literally no other news referring to this whatsoever
>>
>>5408449
>complains about waste of tax money
>cant spell "leeches"
>>
>>5408673
Yeah, and then Greer can bolster her claims that all trans women are fake
>>
>>5407957

>Realizing what a massive hypocrite she is
>I'll just detransition
>>
>>5408629
>posts a non-trans person in a thread about a non-trans person

well, at least you're being consistent.
>>
File: cat1.png (160 KB, 270x264) Image search: [Google]
cat1.png
160 KB, 270x264
>jenner transitions
>AMAZING VICTORY FOR LGBT!!!
>jenny opens their mouth
>FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU WORTHLESS REPUBLICAN SCUM
>jenner wants to detransition
>OH NO WE'RE LOSING A VALUABLE MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY NOOO DON'T DO IT JENNER DON'T DO IT NOOOOOOO

Can you faggots just pick a side already?
>>
Thousands of gays didn't die from AIDS and fight for medical care and social liberation so transgenders could do this bullshit under our name. It's time for G to leave LBT.
>>
/lgbt/ has always hated Jenner.

The mainstream SJW didn't give two ducks that Jenner was Republican.

You are making things up, anon.
>>
>>5410207
>OH NO WE'RE LOSING A VALUABLE MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY NOOO DON'T DO IT JENNER DON'T DO IT NOOOOOOO
>implying any in the thread has said this
Yeah you go beating that strawman, you're clearly so smart and brave and edgy.
>>
>>5407986
>shes not how all trans women are
>This isnt me guys
>im not broken mentally
>i dont need help
Caitlyn is the average tranny
>>
>>5410222
That's kinda impossible since many trans start out as "gay"
>>
Snopes says false
>>
>>5411623
>Caitlyn is the average tranny
Most trannies aren't rich, most trannies don't do dumb "reality-tv", most (modern)trannies don't transition at the end of their life, most trannies don't get away with manslaughter.

But I'm sure they totally represent the average and not just what fits your feels about "le degenerates XD".
>>
>>5407957

oestrogen creates mood-swings.

she is dealing with growing older.

she thought transitioning would keep her from getting older but she was wrong.

she needs to accept that she will not be 'desirable' in the sense that she was when she was young.

she needs to come to terms with getting older.

i guess candyce cane had a bigger dick than her and she didn't want to bottom since she's not gay and so now she's depressed that candyce wants a man not a woman.

this happens to almost every tranny i've ever known; they think that transitioning will make them gorgeous and that men will be knocking their door down to worship them, but the reality is that they still have to deal with aging and flaky men and life isn't perfect even if you have millions of dollars.
>>
>>5411800
How could anyone think being mtf would make you gorgeous? With all the timelines out there everyone should realize the best you can get is end up looking like an average woman.
I had no delusions about transitioning making me pretty, but that wasn't the point, making the dysphoria go away was the point.
>>
>>5407957
mtftm is this a new term now, did I do good?
>>
>>5410207
Not only is he not detransitioning, but no one has reacted the way you said they have

lrn2read
>>
>>5411800
Except this news article is completely fake. Sooooo...what? I mean it just makes you look stupid. Confirming your own biases based on nothing, and all that
>>
>>5410207
This. Ain't trannies a toxic bunch?
>>
>>5412445
Are you genuinely this retarded? Literally no one ITT thread even said that.

And anyone not wanting Jenner to detransition now is because as shit as he is for trans representation, if he DID come out, say he's not trans, maybe claim he did it to look pretty or for attention, it looks even worse for trans people, because now thanks to Jenner, who was never trans in the first place, even more people are going to think trans people dont know what they want, that transitioning doesn't help so shouldnt even be an option, that trans people transition for other reasons than dysphoria. Just generally, causing people to dislike and sitrust trans people even more than they already do
>>
>>5408771
Oh man, I hope Jenner kills himself. I haven't been keeping up with the gossip/news at all, but the drama it would cause would be highly amusing.
>>
>tfw work at a register in a store
>tfw dont pass that great/am rly androgynous/meh voice
>tfw this fucking fake story is up on my line
Thanks for making a clown out of me tabloid fuck scums
>>
>>5411800
>they think that transitioning will make them gorgeous and that men will be knocking their door down to worship them
I'm 20 and this is half true. I get a bunch of attention from men.
>she thought transitioning would keep her from getting older but she was wrong.
This is 100% true. She needs to learn to act her age.
>>
>>5411882
>I had no delusions about transitioning making me pretty, but that wasn't the point, making the dysphoria go away was the point.
yeah same. I really wanted to be pretty (since I was putting in so much effort), but I eventually realized that I'm a math major, not a model, so I was never really going to look good.
>>
>>5412542
You're an idiot. Actually read the whole thread before you speak about it next time newfag.
>>
>>5412818
>newfag
noice maymay

Read the thread dick weed, almost no one even fucking believes its real, and most of them talk about jenner being shit in the first place
>>
>>5407976
I think it has more to do with trannies not wanting cis people to know that in reality the current treatment for this isn't that great and varies on effectiveness.
>>
>>5407986
Massive amount of hate by... ? She got praised in the whole world, forced down the throat of every human of earth as a hero, got a fucking woman of the year prize (really, there was not even one woman who did something more useful to society than cutting her dick off in 2015 ?)... Fuck you, seriously.
>>
File: davros.png (495 KB, 763x340) Image search: [Google]
davros.png
495 KB, 763x340
>>5413186
Bull. If youre going by the studies of people who transitioned in the 70s, yeah, lot of detransitioners and suicides. Literally every study after 2000 shows its the most effective treatment. Especially considering no form of therapy has ever been shown to work, not least of all in the years before trans people even could transition at all.

Most trans people dont like to talk about detransitioners, because they mostly transitioned when they shouldnt have in the first place, but youre not allowed to say that because in this day and age everyone just is whatever they say they are, and actually getting professional opinion on the matter is "gatekeeping". Not to mention when these fuckwits do detransition, the general public (and pic related) tries to use it as some sort of proof that no trans people are real, and they shouldnt be allowed to transition. Despite the thousands of people that dont detransition
>>
>>5408009
>no trans person ever becomes the sex they delude themselves into thinking they are/should be. Just like a schizophrenic never is actually a super hero no matter how hard he deludes himself into thinking he is one
>>
>>5413654
Well that really depends on what you think makes a man a man and a woman a woman. Even with chromosomes, youre not your body, you are just an electro-chemical process inside a brain. We could take your brain out, put it somewhere else, and then what? Youre not a man any more, no body, but you;d still think exactly as you do now, identify as male. We're maybe half a decade away from being able to map brains perfectly, and then we'll be able to just imitate consciousness in a computer, what about that? The AI created by that never had a sex, but the brain we mapped it off had a sex and a gender, the AI is going to identify as male or female despite never even being human.
You're dumb.
>>
>>5413761
People who post gifs that are actually still images lower my faith in humanity
>>
>>5413831
Meant half a century, not half a decade
>>
>>5413839
It moves if you have it open for long enough. 2 minutes 15 seconds, I timed it.
>>
>>5413079
>you think "newfag" is a meme
Unequivocal proof that you are a newfag, and are only capable of thinking like a newfag. Kindly GTFO now.
>>
>http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2015/12/18/caitlyn-jenner-barbara-walters-most-fascinating-person-2015/77550580/
>>
>>5414397
been here 7 years you fucking sperg, and yes, calling someone a newfag is absolutely a meme. Deal with it.
>>
>>5414397
Project more, new fag

>>5414737
I like the oldies. They be wise niggas. Much to learn as a boon like myself.
>>
>>5407957
who.
gives.
a.
shit.
>>
>>5413761
>implying Bruce was ever trans

I called it from the beginning. If you can go past 30 without transitioning then your dysphoria isn't bad enough to warrant transitioning or you're just going through a mid-life crisis.

>You lower my faith in humanity.
Get over yourself. There's a muslim hoard heading our way and we need everyone to be able to handle it.
>>
>>5414961
T H I S

H

I

S
>>
File: 1401047306610.png (56 KB, 209x258) Image search: [Google]
1401047306610.png
56 KB, 209x258
>>5407957
>celebrity transitioned to get publicity
>got disphoria

top kek
>>
>>5410207
>against them from the start master race
>>
>>5411626
and L is very very similar to G, and B. i think more like LGB needs to kick out T until it stops doing dumb shit.
>>
so are there any sources for this?
>>
>>5416776
'course not
>>
>>5416724
tru. bye bye bye straight 'girls'
>>
File: jenner.png (709 KB, 545x645) Image search: [Google]
jenner.png
709 KB, 545x645
She sure is celebrating trans rights here. I'm sorry, but these pants are downright disrespectful for the dead.
>>
>>5416843
Has no one offered to teach her how to tuck?
>>
>>5408556
Why did you transition if you just want to be speared by straight men?
>>
>>5411800
Yep. This why you have to go for it and become pretty when you are young. Then hopefully get to retain your youth and actually get to enjoy being a woman in your mid and late twenties.

And get lots of surgery.
>>
>>5411800
>tfw have face like candice cayne. Can I still be pretty with my broad square face :(
>>
File: 1450395505437.png (346 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
1450395505437.png
346 KB, 599x593
>>5416843

>That benis
>That manly stance
>>
>>5407957
>trasitions
>gets manslaughter charges dropped
>wins womyn of the year
>mission accomplished
>time to be a man again
Tip jej
>>
>>5407957
It's bad enough she went out on a limb and tried to act as our "spokesperson" as if there weren't trans celebrities before her. They just didn't put themselves in the spotlight like an attention whore. I was curious when I first saw Caitlyn, and I watched two of the hour shows and the blogs; her family doesn't respect her pronouns or actually do anything that is "pro trans" it's just a huge publicity stunt and a joke. As if it wasn't hard enough being trans, the cis/uneducated public thinks of her as our "grand example" and she's just going to say "hehe oops big mistake". Fuck right off. She never stood for us, not with her privileged lifestyle and ability to pay for surgery without a further thought. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: dumb.jpg (40 KB, 588x571) Image search: [Google]
dumb.jpg
40 KB, 588x571
>>5417565
>>5417542
Jesus Christ, its a fake article.Literally just google jenner, nothing comes up about this kinda of shit. Unless you think somehow "Star" (which by the way is the most generic magazine name ever) Somehow got this information exclusively, and is managing to keep it under wraps, despite the cover leaking 8 days before it will be printed.
>>
>>5417419
I'm not specifically into straight men, just men, and I can't stand penetration. I'll top or do whatever else. I transitioned because dysphoria.
>>
>>5417925
I literally just saw this magazine at the store when I was buying rum. It was the main focus of all of them
>>
>>5419540
So? Its literally one magazine. Google Jenner and news from literally hours ago is talking about him praying with trans groups, talking about anti-trans violence etc, rather than literally anything about detransition, which would be as big a story as his transition in the first place. Its quite obviously bullshit.
>>
>>5416843
SUPER OBVIOUS BULGE
>>
I did
>>
>>5421977
You detransitioned? How come? How's your life now?
>>
File: 1434821527330.jpg (159 KB, 477x530) Image search: [Google]
1434821527330.jpg
159 KB, 477x530
>>5416843

oh god that bulge.
>>
>>5410222
gays have done nothing for us ever tbqf senpai.
>>
>>5416843
damn, his daughter looks exactly like him except more feminine
>>
>>5408407
This magazine is actually up in stores where I work, and has been since Friday. The date either indicates when it gets pulled or put up. In this case, I imagine it is to be pulled on that date.
>>
>>5427927
Still literally the only media outlet at all running this story. Not even other gossip mags are using it. Theres absolutely no news whatsoever about it. And Jenner hasn't commented either.
If there was any truth at all to what was being said it'd be huge news, as huge as him transitioning in the first place, it'd be everywhere.

Obviously its a shitty magazine trying to boost circulation with an outlandish story. Either the story inside actually says nothing to confirm the headline, or theyre going to be looking at a huge lawsuit from Jenner in the new year.
>>
File: thebulge.jpg (9 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
thebulge.jpg
9 KB, 290x174
>>5416843
>>
>>5408636
Don't worry, you look plenty ridiculous.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.