[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a bf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 426x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 426x492
How do I get a bf?
>>
File: 1445099058638.jpg (26 KB, 636x473) Image search: [Google]
1445099058638.jpg
26 KB, 636x473
>>5407452
>>
-Download Apps like Grindr, Gay Romeo , Growlr and shit. Convers

-Get dates , hook up or just a coffee.

-Build up your self confidence.

-The more guys you'd see the more you'e what you're looking for in a partner.
>>
>>5407890
>-The more guys you'd see the more likely you are to get AIDS

But don't worry, there's an app for that.
>>
>>5407918

I had no idea how to built my last sentence , with your attitude you indirectly showed me how, thanks for that.

You perfectly understood what I meant.

It's not about to get countless hookups to satisfy whatsoever issues/need.

OP wants to know how to get a BF. But first , he needs to define :

What does my idea of partner look like? How does he physically may look like? What am I looking in a relationship?
>>
>>5407966
>You perfectly understood what I meant.

Yep, homosexuals are literally the death knell of the human race.

Thanks for breeding the next supervirus that will kill us all. You will surely be remembered fondly in the future.
>>
>>5407985
Hello /pol/ ;^)

>>5407452
PASSIVE
luck, work or have some activity with someone who finds you attractive and have common interests with

ACTIVE
effort, spend a ton of time in dating sites and going out with random people in hopes you find the one.
>>
>>5407985
pan resistant bacteria are what's going to kill us, and gays aren't breeding it, china is
>>
>>5407966
I just want a nice bf that likes video games and scifi/fantasy stuff
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-18-17-17-39.png (343 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-18-17-17-39.png
343 KB, 720x1280
>>5411190
Me too :/ and laughing at wierd shit on the internet
>>
>>5411190
>>5411530

Try online dating , these interest aren't uncommon actually, at all.

Now , I can't really say about Grindr , here , it's mostly used as a cum-dumpster-hookup app.

Thus there are still tons of application out there (Growlr, Gayromeo, Hornet)

Finally , you can try to hit some gay-bars , especially on special events (friday-saturday night, St Patrick's day , and more) , go with friends.
>>
>>5407526
this
also: don't be fat
don't be fem
don't be black or brown as fuck (lgbt is pol)
>>
>>5412931
>don't be black or brown as fuck (lgbt is pol)
wrong, only a few brainwashed self hating gays are racist these days because they were brainwashed to be racist but arrived in the time were being gay was ok so they kept both

Also fat is good, a nice warm belly is the best :3
>>
>>5412931
by "don't be fem" do you mean don't be a flamer or don't be a twink or what
>>
Just become a girl. Jesus christ, you're all fags.
>>
lose about 80 pounds
>>
>>5413169
sorry, not into girls. he is in a great size
>>
>>5413116
>lgbt is pol
Oh, wait. People are serious when they say this? Like, there are people here who actually believe that? Wow, you guys look dumb.
>>
Don't be black, female, or gay
>>
>>5407452
Go to the gym and do 20 minutes of running and 20 of swimming every other day. After two weeks do it every day.

Keep going. After three months of keeping this up, shave your beard.
>>
>>5413794
>shave
god no, stop with your disgusting feminization of men.
>>
>>5412931
>>5413124
i-i like fem guys tho
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 284x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 284x399
>>5413169
OP here

Am I really that fat?

I guess I'm used to seeing myself everyday so I don't know how fat my face is anymore.

I've noticed obese people have really bloated faces, do I have an obese face now?

I did gain like 30lbs this year though so I know I'm really fat
>>
>>5414688
you don't look seriously fat (I can't tell from only a face pic), but your odds of someone liking you go SIGNIFICANTLY up if you are skinnier/fitter
>>
>>5407452
You look like Ricky with a wider face.
>>
>>5414688
meh you are fine, dont let the fags here affect you about your weight.

you look good imo, just take care of your beard more
>>
>>5407452
Work on your jon tron impersonation
>>
I remember when you posted that pic of you in a club and that guy caught you as the camera flashed
>>
>>5416284
lol omg that was so awkward i remember

I've been going to gay bars a lot recently but no one seems to really approach me unless I'm drunk and its just for sex.

I've been told I always look angry when sober though so that's probably why no one talks to me.
I dressed up as a reindeer a few weeks ago and some guys did talk to me and took pics but other than that I've been pretty lonely.

I was thinking of going out tonight but I already know what's going to happen

I'm gonna go in, no one will talk to me, I'll feel really awkward, I'll start to drink, I'll get drunk, some guys will make out with me, I'll dance for a while, I'll get tired and sleepy, I'll go back to the parking lot and sleep in my truck, I'll wake up in the morning and drive home.

this is my life now.
>>
>>5407452
Let them know you will suck a dick. They will be all over you
>>
>>5416684

Gay bars are a horrible place to meet people anon, I seriously doubt you looking angry is the problem.

Sounds like you're not looking in the right places to find a bf.
>>
>>5416693
I've done it, its not as fun as you'd imagine.
Breathing is a blessing
>>
>>5416719
Yeah I've been told gay bars are terrible places if youre not "hot"

I live like 30min from the nearest city with openly gay dudes. The only local gay guys are closeted rednecks or married/bi cheaters.

I can't afford college so I'll never meet a guy my age there.

I don't have many options where I live and it sucks, I've been thinking of moving
>>
>>5416727
Uuuh you asked. That's the answer.
>>
>>5416743
where do u live
>>
>>5416748
is that how you met your bf?
>>
>>5407452
Hello OP, I am interested in knowing you :)
contact me at kobelc112 at gmail. can't post my email here.
Be a friend :D
>>
It's pretty difficult as it is, considering all other alternatives are all almost as equally bad or useless (going out to the bar, dating apps, online dating, etc). Online dating is probably the worst though (ironically), and the apps can work but most of the time it's just for sex and fun. It can be really hard to get a genuine date but it's definitely possible, just be confident and look around in the right places and hook up with the right people.

cheesy af, I know. (also I think you're really cute and you're definitely not ugly or anything, I think you'd fit best in the bear culture of the gay community, if that's even your thing)
>>
File: Untitled.png (170 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
170 KB, 1364x768
>>5416762

neat
>>
>>5416784
>how to dispose of a dead tumblr
>>
>>5416784
>native language: English
>interested in learning English
>>
>>5417075
Lol You guys are really fast. But I think you misread something. I said I am interested in Japanese cultures. So I am looking for Japanese friends who are interested in learning English, so that I can teach them English. LOL Not me being interested in learning English. Would appreciate if you can read more carefully. Hahahaha XDD
>>
>>5416784
Lol yeah That's my profile on Lang8. I like teaching English to anyone interested. :)
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.