[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my bf of 8 months left me because I told him I was getting SRS.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 9873250565647957917.jpg (543 KB, 1500x1290) Image search: [Google]
9873250565647957917.jpg
543 KB, 1500x1290
my bf of 8 months left me because I told him I was getting SRS. We got into a fight and he firmly wanted me to keep my penis but I wouldn't budge about SRS. Then he dumped me.
>>
>>5406922
>dating chasers
>>
That sucks. Right when we started dating I told my bf that I was going to get SRS some time in the next few years and he needs to be okay with that. Hopefully he wasn't lying to me
>>
This sounds like a conversation you should have had 8 months ago. Your own fault.
>>
>>5406922
>>5406930
>dating men
>>
>>5406932

Good for you for being upfront about it, I'm sure he was being honest, considering that you guys communicated openly about it.
>>
File: 1373844140100.jpg (46 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1373844140100.jpg
46 KB, 550x550
>>5406960
>not wanting a strong man to pin you down, kiss you on the neck feeling his stubble against your skin and his weight pressed on top of you
>>
File: my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg (13 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg
13 KB, 268x268
>>5406998
>not wanting to cuddle a soft, gentle woman who smells nice and knows all the right ways to play with you
>>
You'll get farther without a chaser. Let him find his own dick in peace, you're infinitely better off without that albatross around your neck.
>>
>>5406998
>>5407023
Surely Heaven hasn't the cruelty to force one to decide.

>>5406922
I'm really sorry for you, OP, but way to stand your ground. I hope that future boyfriends will understand and support you in doing what you need to.
>>
File: 1450022503291.jpg (32 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
1450022503291.jpg
32 KB, 640x425
>If someone likes your body the way it is, they're a chaser.

That being said, how do you get 8 months into a relationship without the topic of SRS coming up even once?
>>
>>5407127
I mentioned I wanted to get SRS but we never had a real talk about it.

I guess he assumed I was having a passing fancy or that I'll always be too much of a poorfag to get it. Recently received an inheritance to make SRS a reality so he didn't like that at all.

I just let him play with my dick and sometimes topped him because I figured he'd still be okay with me having a vagina in the future so might as well give him a good time now.
>>
>>5406930
Or may be you mean
>dating normal guy who doesn't want his gfs sex parts to be turned into a mangled bloody scarred pus filled inside out penis hole
>>
>>5407023
But woman don't know t he right ways to play with me. They only know how to play with men.... oh wait I see. Ok carry on sir.
>>
> giving up the one thing that sets you apart from the endless sea of boring bio-natural women

I mean its your body and you should do what feels right but you've gotta understand why some people might see a downside to it.
>>
>tfw bf of two years wants you to keep the penis but says he won't leave you if you get SRS
>tfw he says he just wants you to be happy

I'm not sure what to believe.
>>
>>5414262
>but bby, don't hurt your BEAUTIFUL PEEEEENISSSSS
i don't want to be a tranny freak.

I just want to be a normal girl.
>>
>>5414498
>I just want to be a normal girl.
It's gonna take the medical sciences at least a few more decades to get there. Currently all they can offer is diceroll quality plastic surgery.
>>
>>5414510
Its hard to wait decades feeling crappy when there is a "quick fix" right in front of you.
>>
>>5414498
You aren't a normal girl bitch. Deal.
>>
>>5414285
He wants you to keep the penis
>>
>>5414285
Is your dysphoria so bad the hackjob is worth it? If not then he's probably just looking after you.
>>
>>5414498
> tranny
> calls trannies freaks
Internalized transphobia everyone. It's an ugly thing.
>>
>>5414634
Yes
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.