[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I was just plain gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2014-12-31-18-52-53.png (340 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-12-31-18-52-53.png
340 KB, 1080x1920
Nope, instead I'm AGP. I've swiped tinder for girls a million times and barely get matches and if I do, they are just there for attention or top tier guys. When I swipe for men, I get a match just about every single time and plenty of first messages. Fuck man, feels so good.
>>
>>5406861
>tfw managed to turn my AGP into full homosexuality

feels good to finally be free of the endless demands of women.
>>
>>5406861
I'd hope that girl also has a PhD...
>>
>>5406882
Really? You've managed to develop an attraction for men? I fetishize being the woman during sex with a man but yet whenever I see an attractive man in person, I feel nothing at all. Hot girls still make my penis tingle. Fuck this.
>>
>>5406912
Bad news is I probably always had it and it was just repressed. If a man has an 8/10 face and has a "bear" body type I am happy to cuddle with him but to 98% of men I still have zero interest. I still find practically all women attractive, what has changed is that one day I realized that I found sex with women to be boring, their personalities irritating and their demands of constant "alphaness" to be insufferable so since then I lost all interest in chasing them and gradually think about my ideal "bear" man more and more. So i think I was always 10% into men and 90% into women but the stress of having to deal with modern women as a beta male plus the crappy emotionless hooker sex shifted it to 20% into men, 30% into women and 50% asexual. This was all I needed to ditch being a dude for good and now I am transitioning. I always wanted to but I was too straight for it to ever work.
>>
>>5406912
I forgot to add that I have still not ever been able to fall in love with a man. I don't know how women do it. I really really wish I wasn't straight, I can't stand women.
>>
>>5407042
boys are great desu senpai
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.