[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever had/have a secret admirer? How is it going/ how did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Anyone ever had/have a secret admirer? How is it going/ how did it turn out?
>>
I did at one time. Guy at work told me he was bi and I stupidly told him I was gay.

Well next thing I know he starts leaving love notes in my locker and says he followed me home once as well. Then he offers to blow me in the back of a truck (work in a warehouse at the time) and I stupidly agree.

Now he starts talking about how he wants to leave his wife and kids and move in with me.

I completely flip out and say you can't leave your family just because you blow me once and I don't want anything to do with you anymore.

Eventually he leaves and works somewhere else now. Only time my average looking ass was ever lusted after.

But I certainly have plenty of people I secretly admire.
>>
>>5406291
>But I certainly have plenty of people I secretly admire.
Did you ever do anything people would claim to be creepy?

Did you accept the bj just cause you were flattered?
>>
I've been told I have secret admirers, but I never believed it.
"Hey anon, so-and-so likes you!"
>yea, okay
>>
I feel he's a fetishist. He likes the idea which I represent (trans) but he doesn't like me personally. I really don't trust him.
>>
>>5406415
How do you know him? Sounds unlikely you'd be friends.
>>
>"hey anon, you know [name] we met on that night out in first year?"
>"yeah kinda but i was super drunk"
>i remember seeing her number in my phone and being really confused the next day
>"she thought you were cute, she's bi and says she likes tomboys"
>"um okay"
>that night was the first and last time I saw her and it ended up, apparently, it ended up with a lot of vomit, apologies and shouting

>"you know what [name] said to me after he first met you?"
>"no, what he say mate"
>"he was like 'does anon have a boyfriend? cos you know...'"
>"um okay"
>i'd been sharing a house with the past year and a half at that point and I couldn't fucking stand him

Hearing about both of these (from the same friend, I don't know why they always tell him and why he doesn't tell me about these exchanges until about 2 years after the fact) was really strange because I'm still certain anyone showing interest in me is a liar or a fool. Definitely says something that both of these admirers felt so after one interaction and then seemed to lose interest.
>>
>>5406479

You have to strike while the iron is hot, of course after 2 years they aren't interested, because their perceived lack of your interest made them have to accept the idea that you didn't want them.

They probably showed some signs and you didn't go for it, either because you literally did not know or because you convinced yourself that the signs weren't real.

Be more optimistic next time and try? K? Don't create future regret for yourself, go for the opportunities you are given!
>>
>>5406636
I think I'm just really fucking oblivious. Honestly, someone would have to tell it to my stupid face and even then I'd need time to process it because I certainly wouldn't have considered it before. That is, if I even take it seriously.

In case 1, I was drunk off my ass so I probably interpreted it as the girl just being friendly which I'm gonna say isn't my fault. Never been in that situation before and guess I totally missed the implications of getting a number. In case 2, I was probably distracted by how the dude was saying that he didn't have a girlfriend, he and my friend would probably be fuck buddies. It was a weird evening.
>>
>>5406693

Well you said you didn't like the guy (the second encounter), so at least you dodged a bullet there.

I'm didn't say that to criticize you, just to point out that people are attracted to you, and you should take those leaps of faith, you might be surprised.
>>
>>5406802
Hmm, I'll concede that the two cases imply that they weren't both flukes and they may have seen something in me. But I'm taking a handful of salt with that. I can be rational but I won't be hopeful.
>>
>>5407165

You should be hopeful, though, not in the special snowflake sense, but through attempting first and regretting later, not the other way around.
>>
I can't believe anyone would ever find me attractive
>>
i've had em since my early teens. i got used to the idea that someone will always be out there for me. but they left one by one. i'm all alone, and after a heartbreaking 3 years, i dared to try.
got friendzoned twice, and full force blocked+ignores by one crush. i'm fucking desperate. people tell me i look crushingly hot, but my personality sucks fucking ass.
>>
When I was 13 years old, a friend of mine mailed a box of those valentine hearts to my grandmothers house (not sure how he got that address, I didn't live with her either) with the heart that said "be mine" taped to the front of it. It was addressed to me and my grandmother gave it to me next time I came over.

I was mortified, threw it away, and never spoke to him about it. In retrospect I probably should have jumped on my one chance, considering I was/am fat, ugly, and had huge nerd glasses, and no living person has ever shown interest in me since then.
>>
>>5408731
Now imagine being the nigga in 1st grade, who, on Valentine's day was the only kid in home class to not get a card.
>WELL FUCK Y'ALL TOO, I WANT MY CANDY BACK
>>
>>5408578
>but my personality sucks fucking ass.
Do hide in their bushes and burn their cars? Do you claw them randomly when triggered? Curious how bad is it.
>>
>>5408764
At my school everyone was required to give Valentines to everyone else.
>>
>>5408845
I was just sitting their like Yo day fuck
The teacher asked about it and the ones who did bring shit said "they forgot I was in class" ohh the good times
>>
>>5408784
People think I'm somehow arrogant, or trying to act superior to everyone.

It's the exact opposite, i feel shame, guilt, sadness, and just awkwardly try to fit in everywhere by trying to help everyone in every way possible.. It doesnt always work that way though because of the chemicals. But I've found some middle ground though, i've fully accepted that I have the right to go both ways (aka being a dirty biscum), and defend that right to the very end. I've never felt such a burning desire to protect something -- of my own.
>>
>>5408984
actually desu romantically: I'm full-on gay.
sexually: ..uhh, whatever. Unsecure.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.