[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Incest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 9348256548965.jpg (34 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
9348256548965.jpg
34 KB, 512x288
Not exactly related to this board, but this is the only board dedicated to sexuality discussion.

Essentially, two of my friends are in an incestuous relationship. They are first cousins ( Their fathers are brothers). I ended up catching them in the act, though they don't know I know yet.

Thing is, I don't really know how I feel about it. Part of me kinda feels it makes total sense, looking back on their behavior. The other part of me feels it is repulsive. Not sure if I should tell them to cut the act around me and act the way they want to, or just cut all ties and get away from the freakshow.

Thoughts?
>>
>>5406154
>Not exactly related to this board
Try /b/ instead
>>
>>5406175

/b/ is terrible, for everything, especially advice. /lgbt/ is unfortunately the only board that deals directly with the subject of sexuality.

How many "help me I think my boyfriend is gay" threads will you help reach bump limit after telling me to fuck off? Board history tells me it'll be a lot.
>>
File: 1339674551674.gif (497 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
1339674551674.gif
497 KB, 350x277
I barely even consider cousins incest anymore, siblings or bust.

As for real advice, do you even want to? Telling them that you know seems like it would just make things awkward. Are you particularly close with them?
>>
File: cousin-marriage-map.png (48 KB, 528x509) Image search: [Google]
cousin-marriage-map.png
48 KB, 528x509
First cousin is a fuzzy line when it comes to incest. Generally all relations closer than that are banned and all further from it (second cousins) are ok. But First Cousins varies from location to location.

As for the risk of genetic defects, this also seems to be hard to tie down in terms of how much of a risk it is. It's certainly riskier but seemingly not nearly as high as sibling or parental incest. I may look more into it if I have time/decide to not be lazy.

Out of curiosity, how close were the two of them as children?
>>
>>5406241
>Out of curiosity, how close were the two of them as children?

They practically grew up together. As I said their fathers are brothers, and they were particularly close, so it was rare for them to go long without seeing each other/being around each other.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.